Start by marking “Dragon Mage Academy: Plague of Dragons” as Want to Read:
Dragon Mage Academy: Plague of Dragons

Dragon Mage Academy: Plague of Dragons

When disease strikes the dragons of Mount Fornax, Alba and Fyrian suspect the sinister new troll instructor of performing dark alchemy.

But a twist of magic sends suspicion falling onto Alba, making her the target of unwelcome scrutiny. With Fyrian too weak to help, Alba must join forces with an old enemy to to uncover the truth behind the plague before it turns deadly.

Reena
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!!

Set in the “Seven Kingdoms” universe, the story follows 17-year-old Alba, daughter of Bluebeard and Paloma, and niece of Cendrilla. Although she has tried to fit in the Magical Militia, she failed to demonstrate any magical abilities and as a result her father decided to marry her off to King Magnar of the Savannah Empire. In an attempt to escape this undesired fate, Alba disguises herself as a boy and sets off to Mount Fornax in order to enroll the all-male Dragon Mage Academy. Trouble f
Reena
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Barely a week has passed from Alba and Fyri's adventures and they embark on a new, more dangerous one. During the opening ceremony of the Academy, Queen Cendrilla falls ill and has to be whisked away. Alba has to take her place to complete the ceremony, forfeiting her disguise temporarily. But a nasty surprise awaits her at the royal box. None other than King Magnar, the very person she wants to avoid. The ceremony is disrupted when a swarm of locusts attack the city and everyone flees to safety ...more
Lene Blackthorn
Being the unwanted child makes it no easier for a princess. And now it's the time to escape.
Alba Bluebeard, scared of her fate to be a bride to brutal king, enrolls into the Dragon Mage Academy disguised as a boy. Trouble follows her every step, not only in classes, but also in an unfortunate bonding with a dragon accused of murder. To prove her innocence, Alba takes up the investigation on herself.
Fast paced and magical story with lots of adventure and mystery, full of funny scenes and awe-in
Nadine
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this YA dragon adventure

The Dragon Mage Academy series is set seventeen years after the events of The Seven Kingdoms series. Rilla plays a small role. So it is better to have read that series first, but it’s not absolutely necessary. This series is about Alba, Rilla’s niece. Daughter of Lord Bluebeard. She is in danger of being married off to someone she doesn’t want to be married to. So she flees.

I really liked this YA dragon adventure. Enjoyable, entertaining, a bit slow to sta
Blaire Hammond
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PRINCESS OF DRAGONS BY CORDELIA CASTEL SPOILER FREE REVIEW.

*I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for a free and honest review.*

The mystery and action in this book was both exciting and really fun to read. It was action packed and full of adventure, and really enjoyable to read. I loved the world so much, it was different and fun and fresh. The worldbuilding was excellent and really well developed.

The characters in this book were really fantastic and I loved learning about them and their hi
Chandra Rogers
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute, quick and fun

Delightful YA novel. This is a fun and fast paced story. There's lots of details about the world it takes place in with many fantastic and diverse characters. Castel's set the stage for many more entertaining tales.
Bonnijean Marley
Dragon Mage Academy: Princess of Dragons has excitement, mystery, and adventure and is a great book to read. The mystery is complex but believable. This is one of the most enjoyable young adult books that I've read recently.
Jeffrey A. Dewey
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

Interesting storyline moving quickly while trying to preserve the realm and dragon's life as solving a murder with a mystery.
Cat
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dislike Alba but interesting story

I really, really dislike Alba but the story is interesting. Not sure I want to continue because Alba is so reckless, stubborn, and frustrating.
Ami
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very entertaining with a good mystery thrown into the well-described world that has many unusual characters. The primary characters are well-written with a huge surprise regarding more than one of them. I definitely plan to read book two in this series. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I read via Kindle unlimited
Lea
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Poacher of Dragons is the second book in the Dragon Mage Academy and I just really enjoyed this title. It was just so easy to get lost in and I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Broderick
its okay, it just has a high fantasy setting (witches + modern magical tools) which i have trouble imagining or getting into without getting lost.
don dalton