Start by marking “Dare to Love” as Want to Read:
Dare to Love

Dare to Love

(Pride, Oregon #5)

Riley was living the dream. Running her own business, being her own boss, and finally moving into her own place. Things couldn’t be any better, well, with the exception of catching Carter Miller’s attention. If only the sexy man next door would ever make his move. Maybe she’ll just have to nudge him along?

Carter was in deep. Holding in his feelings for Riley was becoming t
Published April 9th 2019 by Grayton Press

To ask other readers questions about Dare to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare to Love

Doni
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book!
Dare to Love, is an engaging, sexy
& suspenseful story.
When the Miller brothers opened Baked,
Riley & her cousin, Lilly, fell in love.
But Carter & Corey, were very closed off.
Fortunately, Corey & Lilly, fell in love.
Riley, wants to help Carter, to open
his heart to love. Carter & Corey's dysfunctional childhood, left their confidence shattered.
Riley, will do everything she can to prove
he is loved, & worthy to give his love.
After Riley, is
Julia David
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am so happy to get Riley and Carter's story. I have been looking forward to this one. Riley has been hoping for a long time that Carter would wake up and realize that she is the one for him. He knows she is the one for him, but he doesn't deserve her. Someone is out to hurt Carter and his twin, but Riley got in the way. What would he do if something happened to her? It could be his father and mother or it could be the woman that attacked them last year. They need to find out before Riley gets ...more
Marea
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carter grew up a household that was harsh, he was worried he would be like his dad so he wanted to stay as far away as possible from romance. He never imagined that he would end up falling hard for the young woman next door. But there was no denying the attraction and chemistry between them, would he act on it or would he throw it away forever?

Riley was young but knew what she wanted and went after it.....her own business, her own apartment and her own man. Two out of three wasn't bad but she h
Christy B
Carter is one half of the Miller twins who opened the pizzeria in Pride. Riley is one of the Jordan clan and has her eyes on Carter - but why won't he make a move? Carter grew up in a not-great home where he and Corey only had each other. He has himself convinced that he doesn't deserve anything good and that includes Riley. Can Riley and the rest of the Jordan clan convince Carter that not only is he good enough, but that he's part of the town and family for good? There are plenty of obstacles ...more
Kirstie Ibrahim
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jill-sanders
I've been waiting for Riley and Carter's story and of course Jill Sanders didn't let us down.

Another fantastic story full of love. Riley and Carter have felt an attraction for each other for awhile and finally they take a chance with each other. The road to romance is not a smooth one as their lives are impacted when the past comes back to haunt them both with the return of Carter's parents. Expect a few twists and turns along with a bit of suspense and top it all of with a Pride Wedding.....not
Suzanne
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Riley has one serious crush on Carter Miller, and she thinks the feeling is mutual. With all the problems the Miller brothers have with both their parents and Reece, their grandfather's lover, fighting to get their hands on the inheritance, Carter thinks he is too much bad news for Riley, he didn't think he was good enough.

This story feels a bit more of a continuation than usual, as I normally feel that most of Jill's books could be read in any order. Loved it all the same. Some good old fashio
Argie
Apr 03, 2019 added it
This new installment of the Pride series is about Carter and Riley. Through out the books you noticed their mutual attraction and I am glad they finally get their HEA. Carter is one of the owners of Baked the new pizzeria that opened in Pride, Riley is a Jordan and one of the owners of Classy and Sassy. Riley has been trying to get Carter to notice her since she opened Classy and Sassy with her cousin and when she finally does she then needs to convince him that he is good enough for her. As alw ...more
Lynn
Jill Sanders has me wanting to be on the Jordan clan too! Riley and Carter had been dancing around each other since they met and now they get to finally see what they can do together. The Jordan can be intimidating, but to Corey and Carter, positively overwhelming. What a great way to get the true meaning of family and community.
Wioletta
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story by Jill Sanders. Loved the characters, Corey and Riley. They've been attracted to each other for a while, and with upcoming wedding of his brother to her cousin, they'll spend a lot of time with each other. Will they give a relationship try or will they keep each other at arm length.

Loved it
Brandi
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story of overcoming.

Carter doesn't think that he deserves a happily ever after. Riley wants more than friendship.

She has to breakdown his walls while avoiding some interesting situations.

Janice Fisher Bowman
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't say this enough ... when I start a Jill Sanders book, it grabs my attention from the first word until the last. Many books I have read take a few chapters to hold my interest, but this has never happened with Jill. I love all her books!
Nancy
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed reading Riley and Carter's turn at finding love. A sweet, yet steamy, romance with Carter feeling like he isn't good enough and then trying to protect Riley from evilness coming from who knows where. Loved it!!
Bin Blogs Books
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Romantic and steamy romance filled with lots of a bit of suspense, family and friendship.
Kristal
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this new installment of the Return to Pride series. Carter and Riley are perfect for each other. I love Riley’s spunk! This book is very well written and I loved revisiting the town of Pride.
Angela Reed
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jill Sanders is a phenomenal author. She really has a way with words. I really love her books. When she puts pen to paper she has a way of creating magic. Her words always dance off the page and into my heart. She really captivates her reader's attention and never let's it go. She has this unique style of writing that I just adore. Jill Sanders has a gift for creating world's that make you want to be a part of. Her books always leave you wanting more.

In Dare to Love we get Riley Jordan and Carte
ZETTER
Make Your Move!!!

Carter Miller, owner of the pizzeria "Baked" across from "Classy and Sassy". He had it bad for one of the owners, the beautiful, smart and talented Riley Jordan. Holding in his feelings for her was becoming extremely hard especially when his brother's wedding with her cousin, Lilly was one month away. And he had to work closely with the woman that owned his mind, heart, body and soul.

Riley Jordan, daughter of Iian and Allison Jordan ( RETURNING PRIDE ) was living the life she
Penny Stone
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DARE TO LOVE (PRIDE, OREGON #5)
AUTHOR: JILL SANDERS

FIVE ROMANTIC STARS

Finally! The sparks between Carter and Riley explode!

Carter and Corey, his twin, own a pizzeria in Pride. They are both gorgeous and irresistible. When they were growing up, they really only had each other to rely on, so they were extremely close.

Riley and her cousin own a business together, Classy and Sassy. Riley is the cute and spunky girl next door that captures Carter’s heart.

Corey is marrying Riley’s cousin, so Carter a
Nicole
What can I say?!

I've been in love with the Jordan family for years now.... I want to find one and marry into this clan myself.

These characters are rich, warm, caring, loyal, but none of them claim to be anything other than imperfect and human! I love them all.

I pre-ordered this book and read the first 2/3 when normal people are sleeping and just managed to finish it on my breaks at work. I will sleep well tonight but I'm so glad I didn't wait to dig in when I got the delivery notification.

Thank
Bev Sten
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. Reily and Carter went so well together! They have had their eyes on each other from the time you were introduced to Carter a few books back. I loved that Reily was not only strong in her character and conviction but could physically take care of herself, (for the second time.) The laughs the love and HEA make this story hard to put down. I highly recommend "Dare to Love". I highly suggest that you read the whole series but this is also a stand-alone you'll just meet characters ...more
Jamie
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I absolutely loved Riley and Carter's story! This book had me hooked from the first chapter. It was suspenseful, full of love, laughter and family.
This is the 5th book in the series, however, it can be read as a stand alone book.

Thank you to Jill Sanders for allowing me the opportunity to read an advanced readers copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions of this wonderful book are my own.

Jamie Hale
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jill Sanders sure knows how to write a great story. This book takes you back to Pride Oregon with the story of Riley Jordan and Carter Miller. They have liked each other from the first day they met, but they tried to hide it from each other. With her cousins marrying Carter's twin they come together as maid of honor and best man to throw a surprise party for them. The chemistry between the two is amazing. This is a must read book. Once I started I just couldn't put it down.
Micky Cox
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fabulous visit to Pride, Oregon this time to see how Riley's story unfolds and it won't disappoint. Great development of characters strengthens an interesting plot complete with a bit of mystery. If you are a romance reader who likes a good mystery, a good romance and some seriously delicious sex without being overly graphic then this is definitely the book for you!
Elizabeth
Awe! I loved this book!

This was a fast, fantastic, fun read! I completely loved the characters. The story line had me hooked, and I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough.

Romance, suspense, family... what more can you ask for! Great read! I love Jill Sanders’s books.
Cali Jewel
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this heartwarming, fun, flirty and sexy romantic journey filled with witty banter, exciting twists and sweetly undeniable passion.... was a great read from beginning to end and so hard to put down. Really loved this visit back to Pride Oregon and look forward to my next visit.
Sherry
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again we return to the wonderful town of Pride, Oregon and its wonderful citizens. I was sucked into Carter and Riley's story at page one and loved every page. With a great combination of romance, mystery, and suspense this is a wonderful read. Can't wait for the next book in the series!
Cheryl
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read. Love this series.
Cindy
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic trip back to Pride with Carter & Riley’s story.
Linda Zelinsky
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute story with some suspense.
Stacie Christensen
Apr 28, 2019
Amy
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Over coming one's own fear to love another is the making a of great romance! Add a little suspense and the story is one you can't put down. Carter and Riley are the perfect blend of sweet and heroic to do anything for each other while trying to understand that they are meant for each other. The family and friends that surround and support them round out the interwoven story line. I highly recommend this book!
Jill Sanders is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Sweet Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Western Romance, and Paranormal Romance novels. She continues to lure new readers with her sweet and sexy stories. Her books are available in every English speaking country in digital, print, and audiobook form, and are currently being translated into different languages.

Born as an

Pride, Oregon (6 books)
  • A Dash of Love (Pride, Oregon, #1)
  • My Kind of Love (Pride, Oregon #2)
  • Season of Love (Pride Oregon #3)
  • Tis the Season
  • Where I Belong (Pride, Oregon #6)