Jump to ratings and reviews

Bonds of Damurios #3

Queen's Blood Claim

She was born to rule, but her heart seeks to rule her

Blood, scheming, murder— it’s all vampires know and do so well. But Davina is their new Queen. She’ll be damned if her reign is defined by how many are killed. The only thing is, her biggest champion and love, Alexios, is still as ruthless as ever. When past guilt leads her to make an impulsive decision that unleashes vengeance and fury on her, she wonders if she’s cut out to rule these bloodthirsty vampires. And most importantly, whether her burgeoning relationship with Alexios will survive?

If protecting her means getting blood on his hands, then so be it

There's not a day that goes by that Alexios doesn't burn to have Davina all to himself. But her royal court schemes against her, and a band of humans plot vampire genocide. He's eager to snap some necks, but Davina rebukes his methods. He'll fight not only for her throne but for her love. But with the royal divide between them pulling her further away from his grasp, can he finally win his heart’s desire?

Published February 26, 2019

13 books14 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
Profile Image for Caroline Doig.
5,337 reviews39 followers
March 7, 2019
This is book 3 to the Bonds of Damurios I’ve read book 1 but not 2 so I’ve missed quite a lot in between and in this story Davina has returned to her people as their vampire queen she wants to make changes with the way things are done but there are other vampires that aren’t happy about that at all. Alexios wants Davina to be his but Alexios is going to have to make a few changes it will be hard after all he has been like that for lifetimes and it’s not going to be easy. This is an amazing story a 5 plus ⭐️ read and I highly recommend this book it’s definitely well worth the read.
2,415 reviews
March 1, 2019
This was a really good book. The characters were great. My favorite being Alexios. He’s tough and fearless like vampires are supposed to be. The book was well written and had suspense, romance and action and I can’t wait to read the next book to see what happens with Marius. I also havnt read the first two books and definitely am going to read those. (I received this as an arc copy and am leaving a voluntary honest review)
Profile Image for Scarolet Ellis.
7,444 reviews50 followers
March 5, 2019
Queen's Blood Claim by Nicki Ruth is a wonderful story that I have read and loved. This is book number three in this wonderful series that I fell in love reading cause I love reading about vampires. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about vampires as much as I do.

585 reviews2 followers
March 1, 2019
This was a good book. The story is good and so is the characters. Has some good suspense. Now that I have read this one, i want to read the first two. If you like the first two books you will like this one.

I received a free ARC copy of this book and I am giving an honest review.
Profile Image for Spunky N Sassy.
5,025 reviews104 followers
March 24, 2019
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book

I want to read the first two books now that I’ve read this one. I love dark vampire novels and this one definitely met my expectations.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.