Start by marking “Finding Ever After: four fairytale-ish novellas” as Want to Read:
Finding Ever After: four fairytale-ish novellas

Finding Ever After: four fairytale-ish novellas

(Finding Ever After)

Experience a touch of magic with these four fairytale-ish novellas that span over one hundred years. Linked by an illustrated book of fairytales, each novella is an enchanting combination of a beloved classic sprinkled with the author’s own brand of fairy dust.

Stairs and Stardust is set in 1913 Asheville, NC at the beautiful Biltmore Estate and includes a budding children
Kindle Edition
Published February 14th 2019 (first published February 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Ever After

Phyllis
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review for Between Stairs and Stardust

Faith and fairy-tales

What???? A hero who can’t swim? Aren’t they supposed to be full of amazing powers to do anything, be anything and otherwise just be perfect? Fortunately for me, this author knows that characters with flaws touch our hearts more than those who are perfect. And while James was certainly lovable, he was imperfect enough to make him realistic and endearing.

With a rich palate of expertly blended words, Pepper Basham’s Between Stairs and Stard
Ashley Johnson
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finding Ever After was a completely charming collection of fairy tale inspired stories! I loved novella collections featuring multiple authors because there is a little something for every reader! This collection includes two historical novellas and two modern day!  They were each unique, but were connected by a common thread and I really enjoyed the small connection between these stories!  Finding Ever After will undoubtedly leave you with all the warm and fuzzy feels!  I absolutely love happil ...more
R.j.
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very fun!

This was a lot of fun. It would be hard to choose a favorite. I loved reading these and loved the connection in all 4.
Shona
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
C S Lewis once wrote, “Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."
Today is that day and this is the book! Four romantic tales by well established Christian authors, all loosely based on one of four fairy tales. Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel and Snow White are recreated in four clever and engaging stories. And given that they’re novellas they’re not short on length either.
I enjoyed all four and would highly recommend this for anyone who remembers enjoying the
Ruth Jessen
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adorable!!

So many cute stories!!! The book of fairytales is the constant through time...and yet it happens quite naturally. I really loved all of these novellas and so will you...
Kimterest
Loved 3/4 stories:
1. Between Stairs and Stardust by Pepper Basham
2. Entanglements by Rachel McMillan
4. Once Bitten by Betsy St. Amant
Sara Cooper
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a compilation of 4 amazing stories. The first two stories are historical and the last two stories are modern day. All four authors did an amazing job of creating a fairytale-ish story. Ms. Basham's book had romance and suspense. Her character development and storyline kept me reading. I couldn't put her book down until I finished it. Ms. Basham does an amazing job writing this story. I loved the way she talked about how you have to have an imagination to believe in Heaven. I had nev ...more
Susan Snodgrass
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of simply delightful retelling of some well loved fairy tales. My mama read to my brother and me every evening, bible stories and fairy tales and I do not consider myself too old for a fairy tale, even in my sixties. Bravo to these authors!! Perfect!!
Anne
Feb 20, 2019
Janellef
Feb 19, 2019
Rachel McMillan
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Pepper Basham
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Deon
Feb 19, 2019
Fiction Aficionado
Feb 16, 2019
Betsy Amant
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Becky Van Daniker
Carissa
Jaci (Ms. Darcy Reads)
Hallie Szott
Feb 01, 2019
Pepper D Basham has been telling tales ever since she was a little girl. When her grandmother called her a “writer” at the age of ten, Pepper took it as gospel and has enjoyed various types of writing styles ever since. A native of the Blue Ridge Mountains, mom of five, speech-language pathologist, and lover of chocolate, Pepper enjoys sprinkling her native Appalachian culture into her fiction whe ...more

Finding Ever After (4 books)
  • Entanglements