Start by marking “Girl, Keep Fighting!: How to Break Free from Your Past and Fight for the Life of Your Dreams” as Want to Read:

This is for the girl who’s ever been told no. This is for the girl who still holds a dream in her heart. This is for the girl who has to do what she has to do. This is for the girl who won’t give up. This is for the girl who still believes in fairy tales. This is for the girl who knows she is worth more. This is for the girl who wants a life to call her own. This is for yo ...more
Published January 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Girl, Keep Fighting!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl, Keep Fighting!

Ashley Marie Emerson
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book came at a perfect time in my life. Im going through some personal stuff and this book made me feel so much better than I felt before reading. The author offers so much insight into his own life and overcoming his own challenges and issues that I found it exhilarating. It reminded me Im not alone and that pushing negative people out of my life is okay. It was also a very quick read so if you are not the biggest fan of self help books (Im normally not!) then it will help and do so in a t ...more
Misty's Book Space

First off I want to thank Happy Lil Book Nook and the author Channon Bailey for choosing me to participate in this tour and for providing me with a copy of the book in exchange for my honest review.

This was the first self help/advice book I've ever read and while I didn't really love it I didn't hate it either. Lets talk about the things that bothered me first so that we can end on a high note.

First off I'm not sure if the copy I received was the final copy or not but it could have used some mor
KatyBeth Hall
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great, short read

This book had some really great points for both men and women encouraging us to keep fighting for the things that are worth it. It does contain grammatical/editorial errors, but I will definitely be recommending this book for the content.
The Jubilant
Feb 25, 2019 rated it liked it
{Free Book for Book Tour}
I was apart of the book tour and had the opportunity to interview the author for my Instagram. I feel that after learning more about the author I could really understand where he is coming from and his intentions for this book. I would really enjoy the opportunity to listen to him speak to a group of women.

My ultimate rating for this book is 3.75. This book has some good points but, I feel that even at the young age of 28 I kind of figured part of this out through hitti
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
This book had an interesting concept, and I’m sure it could be very helpful to young people who are just starting out in their adult adventure. I found it a bit simplistic, and difficult to connect with because I have so little in common with the author and most of it was based on his life experiences.

I received a copy of this book free in exchange for an honest review.
Jordan
rated it it was ok
Feb 12, 2019
Kayla
rated it did not like it
Feb 20, 2019