Start by marking “Crimes of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #3)” as Want to Read:
Crimes of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #3)

Crimes of Cupidity

(Heart Hassle #3)

What do you get when you have four mates, one psychotic prince, a horde of rebels, and a cupid who just got yanked out of the realm?

A big freaking problem, that’s what.

I was supposed to take on my first real mission as a spy. I was supposed to go find my missing mate and discover who our real allies are for the war that’s brewing in the fae realm.

Instead, I’m thrown
Published January 31st 2019

Start your review of Crimes of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #3)
Nancy
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverse-harem
I loved the two previous books, with that said, this book was... okay.

What bothered me the most is actually the heroine, which is ironic considering that she was the shining star for two-third of the entire series. But while the two previous books succeeded in balancing out Emelle's silliness in favour of just appearing adorable, it tips far more into annoying this time. The reason is mostly in her abuse of her power and the lack of acknowledgement of her powers. Emelle's power-up, in the begin
★Me Myshelf and I★
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Buddy Read with RHR

Who knew this was the end!

We had a surprise realise and a surprise ending! I had no idea it was going to be over until it was over

This is a pretty generous 4 stars. 3 would be just a little low for a series I really did enjoy! After saying that this was maybe the one I enjoyed the least.
I wasn't happy with what happened to Okot or Ronak. But if you read this for what it is, a comedy with excessive puns, overkill of sexual innuendo and steamy scenes then you’ll enjoy it!

If yo
Alaina
I liked it.. but that's how it's going to end?

Crimes of Cupidity is the final book of the Heart Hassle series. You will still meet the gang from the previous two books, but we get to meet a couple of new ones. The devil, the angel, head cupid, and Lex. The devil and the angel were hilarious with every scene that they were in. I liked Lex.. but honestly didn't give a second glance to her and Belren.

Now this book did have it's funny moments but in general.. I feel like nothing really happened. W
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
So if you've read my review of Book 2, you know I loathe Okot.

Good news: Okot isn't even in most of this book!!!! I could just enjoy Emelle and her genfins and pretend he didn't exist.

Bad news: He comes back at the end. Also, Emelle is the biggest Mary Sue ever, without it even being explained how she gets her powers.

At least she's funny. That epilogue also has me quite intrigued for the next series.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Nice book but half the things that happened just seemed random. Okot took a back seat in this one,even Ronark was out of it half the time. Emelle did not seem to care about the consequence of her action especially since she was the boss and she had responsibilities. Overall, a good RH series.
Tiera McMillian
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: feb2019
*Reread Review*
Me after reading: Looks at date book was originally written.. looks at date.. looks back.. Wonders WHERE THE HECK IS LEX AND BELREN'S STORY!!

So the back end of this seriesI had to switch to the combo book "Cupidity" because honestly having these all in one book frees up a lot of Kindle space for me. I recommend other readers also do this as well lol. I will say that I was creeping on the RK facebook group the other day (because I'm totally a member, and a super fan) and saw some
Sakina Carter
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good RH series.

Emelle was an amazing female MC, she was funny, I laughed out loud reading this book more times than I can count, and she didn't make stupid decisions. I loved the guys and i was happy that they got their happy ending.

This book actually had lots of action and more twists and turns than i saw coming, although i will say i was hoping that the situation with Okat was something like that, I would have hated it if he was just a dick.

There are still some questions to be answe
Jenn
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Loved It!

Okay my one thing, how is she gonna run the cupids from the Fae Realm?

That said the conclusion to this trilogy was nothing less than epic! It had love, sexy times, harrowing action and tons of humor. I was one the edge of my seat and laughing out loud. Anything I say at this point is just going to be me gushing a lot. So let's just say this, this is by far one of the best reverse Harem reads I've ever read. Hell not even that, because it qualifies the story too much, it's up there in
Lucie V.
Sep 02, 2020 rated it really liked it

I liked this book, but not as much as the previous ones.

I always liked the silly side of Emelle, her clumsiness, and her silly rants, but in this book instead of being funny and cute, it was annoying. She becomes even more powerful (like super powerful) and she does not even acknowledge it. She uses some powers as if it is nothing and she does not care for the responsibilities that come with her new status. I would have preferred if she gained a more serious side and maybe cared a lit
Abi
This was such an awesome book! It was just as funny and ridiculous and romantic as the other two books, and I think it wrapped up the series really well. I loved Emelle - seriously, she's hilarious, and very caring, and a complete magical conglomeration. Also, she's a (view spoiler) ...more
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Well what can i say. I'm sad that it's over but OMG what a series. The humor throughout is just amazing. The characters are fun and witty and go together so well. I'm glad that they finally got the King and Prince. I like the way she got the angel and demon to help. The demons cracked me up. Don't kill them , okay we wont kill them but can we hit them really hard, Okay then. The princess seemed to fall flat. I can see more coming from the series or is it just wishful thinking. ...more
Camila
I’m actually extremely sad it’s over.
*cue the ugly tears*

Emelle was... an annoying joy to get to know.
She’s that one crazy friend we all don’t want but require for sanity purposes.

What I loved:
The mates- obviously. I am Team Ronak, through and through. It took like... 11 chapters for us to finally see them in this book, but all the same they weren’t thrown in the back burner. Thankfully.
Lex + Belren- I’m actually SUUUUPER hoping (is that the correct phrase) that there’s a short book or SOMETHING
❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS
This series was phenomenal and I’m so sad it’s over. Emelle has been an epic heroine and I love her sass. Emelle also has such luck that makes me wonder if that too isn’t one of her many powers. Because yes being a Cupid is no longer Emelle’s only job. Let’s just say she got a promotion in typical Emelle fashion lol. (view spoiler) ...more
Zenda
Nov 08, 2020 rated it liked it
If I had to describe this book in one word, it would be extra. So, so, so extra. I read the first one and liked it. I felt a little overwhelmed by the ditz, but liked it enough to move on to the second. I read the second, and although I liked it, I liked it less than the first as said dirtiness was really starting to wear on me, so I set the series aside. I picked book 3 up today and the fact that I took a break worked against me, I think, because I had less tolerance for the rambling, dirtiness ...more
Rhiannon Chillingworth
A good end to a fun and light series!

I usually opt for darker novels, but this series manages to do silly humour that actually makes me laugh out loud rather than feeling like the author is just being cheesy or trying too hard to be funny.

Emmele is a great character and I really loved the crazy things she did here and how we get real moments of badassery from her!

The plot resolved itself well and whilst this is the sort of RH that is pretty heavy on romance over plot, there still felt like a goo
JL
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks, 2020
2.5 Stars
Carrie

This book was ridiculous. The h could have been a super bad ass and still silly but nope, the author chose to unravel the h, the story and the relationships for... what? Was this supposed to be a filler book where Emelle just runs around acting like Lucy (I Love Lucy) on crack? Because that's what it reminded me of... a farce. Plot threads dropping left and right. The entire book was unnecessary except to give me a reason to hate Emelle. Talk about wasted potential.

Another RH series hits the DN

Feral Ronak?!?
The princess!!!
And periods. Lol
And everything.
I don't even know where to begin.
Raven Kennedy did not disappoint me with this book. :)
Emelles humor is on point in this book.
I am so glad that I got to tag along on the crazy adventure that was this series. The Heart Hassle is definitely in my top 3 all time faves.
Raven, I was so pissed that you had to go and to Belrin like that, but now I'm more excited than ever.
All I can say is fucking la
Bella Suarez-Ramirez
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this series!!!!

I love Emelle! She is so awesome! Have so many lol moments in this series. The personalities are so unique and beautiful that you can’t help but be pulled to them and their stories. Love this series. If you haven’t started it. You need to. If you have and haven’t read this book, what are you waiting for! It’s keeps expectations. The only sad thing is that it’s the last book of this series but I can’t wait to see what other works this author comes up with. Truly enjoyed and rec
Natalie
I didn't think the series could get any better, but it did. Crimes of Cupidity is the best is the series by far. I loved the introduction of demons and angels, but I do wish they had a bigger part in the book.

Emelle once again blabbered herself out of another punishment, and this time she managed to poof her boss and become the ruler of all cupids. Which is really funny, because Emelle is definitely not a good cupid, but in the end she did awesome. I loved that she managed to blab so much that
Da'ad
I started reading the first book in this series without knowing much about it. A very quick read of the blurb and I liked the humorous tone of the heroine whose POV this is told from.

I loved it. It cracked me up, it surprised me, and I got the bonus of a medium burn reverse harem relationship with a bunch of seriously interesting and lovable (even the jerky ones) otherworldly guys. So fun! And every single book was no less enjoyable (with the second being my favorite).

This last book was just as
Kaity B
4.5-5 stars

I think that this book was a great ending to the series! I know that there is a novella and it could be like an extended epilogue..kinda.. but I don’t want to ruin what this series had to offer.

This book was very much action packed and not focused on the romance, which to me was great! Like I have said for the other books, if it was more romance heavy I wouldn’t have rated it as high.

I love Emelle her humor and the way she interacts with others is great! And the Genfins (who yes I st
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I literally do not have enough words to explain how much I loved this book and these characters. Emelle is my favorite female character of all time. Honestly she is the best. I am completely and totally in love with all her mates.. and if Emelle wasn't such an amazing funny character I would hate her for having them.

This book is hilarious. I had to stop reading it at work because I could not stop laughing. Everything was wrapped up beautifully and everyone was happy.. well almost everyone. I so
Aly
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series-to-finish
This series is so much fun

I've loved reading these books, they make me laugh and have plenty of steamy scenes and action to keep the story moving. Emelle continues to be utterly ridiculous, clumsy, and funny and I adore her. Her relationship with the four guys is sweet and entertaining and reading about their journey to happiness has been great.

I'm so happy I picked this up and I highly recommend it for a fantastic read.
Krystal Potter
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series so much!

I love all of the characters. I loved the story line. And I am so sad that I read so fast! Lol. Thank you Raven for one of my absolutely favorite reverse harem series I have ever read!
Nicole
Apr 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining Read

This was an entertaining series. I enjoyed reading the 3 books. I hoped we could have explored the world and and the main character more. I feel like it could have been more of an epic tale than just okay.
Kokom1
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is hilarious like the others, yet still rich in storyline and relationships. Loved it. Was a wild ride that I’ll be remembering for a while. Love Emelle!!!
Rachel
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laugh out loud

I really enjoyed this book, I never laughed so much reading a book before and there’s lots of hot scenes too
Maira
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a pretty fun series!

I probably shouldn't have neglected doing my Thesis work while reading this... but oh well 🤷‍♀️ No regrets! 😝

>.<
Melissa
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverse-harem

• Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Gypsy Rising (All the Pretty Monsters, #5)
  • Three Trials (The Dark Side, #2)
  • One Apocalypse (The Dark Side, #4)
  • Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)
  • Four Psychos (The Dark Side #1)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • Two Kingdoms (The Dark Side #3)
  • Gypsy Truths (All The Pretty Monsters #6)
  • Grave Consequences (Hellgate Guardians, #2)
  • Seeker (The Royal Trials, #2)
  • The Lost and the Chosen (The Lost Sentinel, #1)
  • The Dragon's Wing (Kit Davenport, #2)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • The Tiger’s Ambush (Kit Davenport, #3)
  • The Vixen's Lead (Kit Davenport, #1)
Raven Kennedy is a tea and dark chocolate kind of girl and can often be found binge-watching The Office or The Great British Baking Show.

She enjoys writing all kinds of books, because each one brings a different experience. Whatever the genre, she hopes she creates characters you can root for.

When she’s not reading or writing, she’s with her family, probably messing up a recipe or going on a hik

Heart Hassle (3 books)
  • Signs of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #1)
  • Bonds of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #2)

News & Interviews

“Seeing the look in his eye, I shake my head. “Uh uh. I really am sleepy. No sexy times.” He laughs. “Sure.” I cross my arms. “I’m serious. My puss pearl is clammed up for the night. My tuna pot pie is already put away in the Tupperware. This fun hatch is closed for business, Evert.” 2 likes
“I watch as Ronak gyrates his hips a bit, and I narrow my eyes. Is he…? Yep. He’s drawing a dick on the carpet with his urine. A piss dick pic. It’s actually kind of impressive.” 2 likes