Start by marking “Gary's Girls: An Extreme Horror Novella” as Want to Read:
Gary's Girls: An Extreme Horror Novella

Gary's Girls: An Extreme Horror Novella

Welcome to Sunnyside, a bed and breakfast in the blackened, festering heart of Broadgate - an English seaside town famous for its sex shops, amusement arcades, high-levels of unemployment and sea the colour of a wrung-out dishcloth.

Meet Gary Brown, the homicidal, suicidal, lonely, sexually-frustrated proprietor of Sunnyside. Come join Gary as he waits for his first ever gu
Published January 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Gary's Girls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gary's Girls

Start your review of Gary's Girls: An Extreme Horror Novella
Mylene
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gary’s girls or Tristian’s girls?

This is a quick read about Gary and his torture fantasies. It was interesting to have a strong female character in the mix and the Dark Side of Red addition made the entire story more intriguing.
Jennifer Ann Murray
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who's do these girls belong to

Well, a very hard read but interesting. I felt that I was just beginning to understand some of the content of this book then it would switch in an other direction. This Sam West is quite good but I would say she has a.lot to give yet.
Tony Gragg
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great little story

I loved this novella. Not steeped in gore and guts, but doesn't shy away from the violence either. The main male character is a nasty piece of work, while the main female character pulls you in, with her bad to worse situation. Nice twist towards the end of the story. Sam West can write an interesting story!!
Gareth
Apr 12, 2020 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book, it would probably be three and a half stars but I thought at times it just seemed a bit, immature. Some of the language and descriptions are what you'd expect a kid who doesn't know what he's talking about saying.

However, I did enjoy the story and the little twist at the end. It always gets to me how these killers are so easily talked around!

The book is about a bloke who inherits a b and b from him mum in a fictional town that sounds exactly like Blackpool! He only wants to
Lisa-Jaine
Mar 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Interesting book which can be read alone but is linked to the Dark Side of Red, which I am starting next.
Dan Way
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Read

Now this is what i call a surprise ending. An excellent story with a different spin then you might be expecting.
cassandra Fleming
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gary's girls

A good read, nice paced with a twist ending. Not as much gore as I thought there would be which was a nice change.
Dimitri Irving
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gary’s Girls

I thought this book was pretty interesting. I would recommend to anyone who is into gore and guts. I’ll definitely be reading the next part of this story.
Kelly Pauly
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never disappoints

I seriously squeal in nervous anticipation before I start one of these Sam West books. This novella was perfect. Depravity at its best!
Beth Honeycutt
May 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I had no idea at this point that Sam West was a female. She does a fantastic job with her her craft and I love some of her work but I’m not into the sexual violence just for the gratification.
Vanessa Bateman
Jun 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Eh.
It was okay.
Started to drag on for the majority of the book until the last 3 chapters unfolded an unexpected twist.
Pip Bowman
Feb 04, 2020
Darlene
Feb 22, 2020
Cindi
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good horror story. I just know to be prepared going into one of her books because of the gross factor. There’s only one particular scene like that in Gary’s Girls but it’s something others might want to skim over. I can read gore without a problem usually. Gross, not so much. 🙂 There was a bit of a twist at the end that I really didn’t see coming.

Classic Sam West.

Full review can be found at -

Potential-Moon-Banner-Goodreads.png
Feb 21, 2019
Duvie Dafinone
Jun 19, 2019
Brittany Burslem
rated it did not like it
Sep 10, 2020

• Scattershot
  • The Lockdown Trade-Off: An Extreme Horror Novella
  • Escape!
  • The Game
Sam West is a British, extreme horror author with more than forty books to her name. If you like your fiction dark, gritty, gory, perverse and truly terrifying, then you're in the right place.