Start by marking “All Roads Lead to You (Stay, #3)” as Want to Read:
All Roads Lead to You (Stay, #3)

All Roads Lead to You

(Stay #3)

All bets are off in this heartfelt romance by New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst.

Happily single, Harper Bishop trusts in only one passion—her rescue farm and healing her thoroughbred, Phoenix. Her dream is to lead him to the Triple Crown. But how unreachable is it without experience or help? A handsome new guest at her family’s B&B has what it takes to m

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 329 pages
Published July 23rd 2019 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about All Roads Lead to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Roads Lead to You

Start your review of All Roads Lead to You (Stay, #3)
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Harper’s animals were like a bunch of moody teenagers, hating when their sleep was interrupted even though they got about eighteen hours per day. Harper counted herself lucky if she scored five.

He smiled. Surprise flickered over her face, and then she smiled back. “If this is the way you say you’re sorry, we’re gonna be doing a lot of fighting,” he drawled. She laughed. “Don’t get used to it. I truly doubt I’ll be wrong again.”

My Review:

I’ve frequently noticed Ms. Probst’s name y
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Suddenly, he stepped back, breaking the contact, and the surge of loss took her by surprise. As if her body recognized its other half and now refused to live without it. Eyes wide, lips swollen, she stared at him with rising horror, recognizing what they’d just done. They’d ruined everything.

The romance between Harper Bishop and Aidan O’Connor was an incredibly slow burn. These are two people who each have been burned by their painful past.
Debbie Oliphant
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This book is the final installment to the Stay series and they saved the best for last.

Harper was an interesting character in the first two books and it was clear that she wanted to surround herself with her animals. They loved her, she loved them back and she was especially passionate with her rescue horses. Harper endured her own heartbreak as a young girl and her wounded heart never really healed, until Aiden showed up.

Aiden is on a break
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Oh this one got a few tears out of me! ❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was eagerly waiting for the next installment to the Stay series. I really enjoy the blend of humor and zaniness that comes out with this family. I especially love the way she finds the perfect connection in a world where you are convinced love is not in the cards for you.

Written with class and style, this story is a beautiful love story between a gal who is hiding her fears and burying herself in work and a guy who finds himself a
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by Montlake Romance)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Harper Bishop lives in the small town of Gardiner located in New York’s Hudson Valley. She owns a family business with her two siblings with a B&B and a farm. She runs their rescue farm where she finds solace in the quiet of the barn. She preferred the company of animals to people, and the horse rescues were her heart and soul. She was happily single, independent, and had never needed a man to complete her. Then they get a new guest at the B&B that p
Alex ♈
Amazing animals.
I wasn't convinced by the romance, but the animals were the main part for me anyway.
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Jennifer Probst Fans, Romance
4 Understanding Who You Are Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
There was a time in my life when my family was involved with horses. We were friends with a thoroughbred owner and then we also became addicted to owning and showing quarter horses for a time. There is a special type of feeling which comes over you when you personally connect with them. I was fortunate to have had that experience in my life.

Jennifer Probst has created an amazing story which touches on all of those feelings and more. Her resea
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Aidan O’Connor has arrived in New York from Ireland, to seek refuge from a career that has gone so horribly wrong. He was making a name for himself as a horse trainer in Ireland when he was betrayed in the worst way by people that he loved and trusted. A couple of weeks staying in a quaint little inn on a farm is just what he needs to reset and decide his next move. Maybe he can begin again in the USA.

Harper Bishop’s family farm is her solace. In particular she loves taking in rescue animals and
Stacee
I had read and enjoyed the previous books in this series, but I especially loved this synopsis.

I love love loved Harper and Aidan. They’re both a little guarded and maybe too prickly, but they have reasons and it absolutely works for their relationship. The animals were a fantastic set of characters and I enjoyed having them as a constant in the scenes.

Plot wise, it was the slowest of slow burns I’ve ever read and it was glorious. I was drowning in UST and chemistry and didn’t want it to stop.
Aly
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harper Bishop is happy surrounded by animals and rescuing them at the horse-rescue farm and the inn she own with her siblings. She's not waiting for love and doesn't dream of the white picket fence and kids. But she's not happy by the new guess' arrival, a horse trainer who volunteer to help her with the farm's chores and play on her nerves without meaning to. And she's honest enough to recognize he makes her feel like no other man before.

Aidan O'Connor left Ireland for a fresh start, after bein
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-up-to-date
This is not a typical love story. Don’t get me wrong there is romance but it is a very slow burn and it takes a backseat to the REAL love that is center stage. That love is between Harper and her animals. We get cats, dogs, horses, chickens and a special goat. Harper runs the rescue farm ( mainly horses ) aspect of her family’s business. Her main focus here is a rescue we met in Ethan’s book, Phoenix the thoroughbred. She knows Phoenix is special and her goal is to enter him in stakes races and ...more
Dali
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Author Jennifer Probst Fan Page adds another touching and sexy romance to her Stay series. With a small town backdrop, All Roads Lead To You is tale about rescue farm owner Harper Bishop and sexy horse trainer Aidan O’Conner.

Harper Bishop’s passion is her rescue farm, but her dream is to help her rescued thoroughbred win the Triple Crown although she has no idea how to go about it. But the new guest at her sister’s B&B has more than a panty melting brogue and smile, he’s got the knowhow.

Aidan O’
Jul 21, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Social Butterfly PR***

I enjoyed this title, but I didn't love it.

And, I am not entirely sure why. I usually love titles by this author, and I did like this, but I wasn't as engaged with the characters as I usually am with titles by this author. I liked them as people, and I liked their stories, but I didn't really feel invested.

Harper and Aidan had an attraction that built, but it was never the full passion that made me believe that they would change their lives
Sakshi *the bookish romantic*
This book was a true pleasure to read. I wasn’t through the first chapter and I already knew I was gonna love it. It actually had me tingling all over. Some books do have that effect. That buzz is no less than being halfway drunk.

“You’re my heart. And every damn road I ever took had one purpose. It led me to you.”

Harper Bishop was a ball buster, plain and simple. She was fierce, passionate, prideful and strong headed. She ran an old animal-rescue farm and was very passionate towards
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
The narrators kind of ruined this one for me.
phoebess
Oct 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
I absolutely adored every single being in All Roads Lead to You whether it was a human or a quirky animal.
Harper and Aidan’s story was a great one, but as a person who does not enjoy horse-racing, I found it too boring when some parts were only about the excitement involving the racing.
Becca
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: second-chance
OHHHH MYYYYY!!! Harper's story was everything I wanted it to be and so much more.

This story had everything. From the broken, yet strong heroine, to the sexy Irish hero. Throw in some animals that will steal your heart and the dynamic of the Bishop Family ... like I said EVERYTHING!!

For the first two books in the series, we knew that Harper was going to be tough as nails. It was going to take someone extra special to break through her stronghold. Aiden came waltzing in and went head to head with
BookNightOwl
Aidan O’Conner leaves Ireland for a change he needs desperately and finds himself on the ranch of Harper Bishop. Harper is an animal lover of all kinds and has a ranch to save animals who have been abused or neglected. When Aidan and Harper begin working together on a race horse named Phoenix that is when their lives change. If your a big animal lover and love to hear about horse racing 🏇 this book is for you. I found the book a little slow and the chemistry didn’t come to play until we got furt ...more
Dali
Jennifer Probst adds another touching and sexy romance to her Stay series. With a small town backdrop, All Roads Lead To You is tale about rescue farm owner Harper Bishop and sexy horse trainer Aidan O’Conner.

Aidan O’Connor left Irel
Erin Lewis
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review All Roads Lead to You (Stay #3) By Jennifer Probst

The characters were strong and well developed, not only the main characters, but also the secondary characters who I hope get their own stories soon.

All Roads Lead To You is a well written, emotional story with  hot and sizzling scenes, as well as a great deal of humour and wonderful characters. I really liked Harper and Aidan from the start.

Harper Bishop runs a rescue farm for neglected and abused animals and is focused on return
Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends
POST: wp.me/p8if78-7Sd

Book Rate: 5 mo grá stars!!

Mission accomplished!! Probst made me lose my mind For. Good!!! AGAIN! This series is unreally good!! Every story, every love, every character is more perfect, more beautiful, more addicting and more heart-stealing than its previous.

Three siblings. Three tortured souls. Three magical love stories. What more could a reader ask for?

And I think Probst saved the best for last. Harper Bishop’s love journey is definitely the best one – no offense to Eth
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
All Roads Lead to You is the third book in the Stay series by the talented Jennifer Probst. This series is really so fantastic! The Bishop siblings quickly stole my heart. I've been waiting for Harper's story since the beginning. Harper is busy running her family's rescue farm. She's more at ease with animals than people and although she shares her Irish DNA with her siblings, she didn't get the red hair or short stature. She's tall with dark hair. She never really fit in with the kids at school ...more
Michele
All Roads Lead to You was such a beautiful story. I was immediately drawn in by Harper and Aidan's chemistry and I buckled up and rode out the storm because it was definitely a slow burn romance. They were both determined to not let their attraction interfere with their goal to train Phoenix, one of Harper's rescues, and give him the chance to race. Also, Harper and Aidan both have secrets that they need to share with one another before they can fully commit to a relationship. I was glad that wh ...more
Jennifer Wolfel
Jul 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Over the years I have come to love Jennifer Probst books.  From her marriage bargain series and her searching series which are some of my absolute favorite reads, through the current I have always had a love for her characters and her words.  However I must say, sadly, this book wasn't one of my favorites.

If you read the two previous books in this series you know that our heroine Harper is a bit of a lost soul.  She's followed in the footsteps of her late mother and kept the animal rescue part o
Yolanda
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aidan and Harper are one of the most adorable and endearing couples that I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. All Roads Lead To You is a heart fulfilling, emotional and slow burn romance that I just couldn’t get enough of. It has the perfect blend of comic relief, witty banter and romance. This book can definitely be read as a stand-alone and while I loved The Start Of Something Good and A Brand New Ending (Book One and Two in this series), All Roads Lead To You is definitely my favorite.

Ever
Debbie
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a beautiful love story! I love Jennifer Probst's writing. She pulls you in and doesn't let go until the last page. I have not read the previous two books in this series ( although now I really want to) but such is the beauty of the interconnected standalone....you can pick one up at any point in the series and it will go just fine. Harper and Aidan were characters I got to know so well and each had their own private demons that needed to be dealt with before they could find their HEA togeth ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

YES! The next book in the Stay series is here - and it is my favourite in the series so far.

I have been waiting for Harper's story as I have read the first two books in the series, and Ms Probst has definitely not disappointed with All Roads Lead To You.

I have adored the time I have spent at the B & B and farm so far, and this time we get to spend a lot more time with Harper out in the barns. And oh my, if you thought Hei Hei was great in the previous books, you
BookAddict
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you’re any kind of an animal lover, this is the book for you, and it’s truly something special. Yes, there's a romance between Harper Bishop, horse owner, and Aidan O'Connor, trainer. However, the true hero of this story is Phoenix, the abused horse turned race horse, and his story is magnificent!

Aidan O'Connor left his native Ireland after a bad incident in his job as a horse trainer and is vacationing at the Robin's Nest B&B in New York's Shawangunk Mountains. Also on the same property is H
Nicole ReadingBetweenTheSheets
What a wonderful love story, written by an amazing author! All Roads Lead to You is the 3rd book in the Stay series by author Jennifer Probst. This whole series has been so enjoyable!

“Something was coming”

This love story between Harper, an animal rescuer, and Aiden, a horse trainer, is a slow-burning love story centered on Phoenix, a rescued horse destined to race that has bonded with Harper. The setting of this story is continued from the previous stories in the series at the family-run b
Laiza
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 rising from the ashes stars... Phoenix and Captain stole my ♥
Amazing story my only complaint is no extended epilogue

• Home to Me (Creek Canyon, #2)
  • The Wonder of Now (Sanctuary Sound, #3)
  • Everything Changes (Creek Canyon, #3)
  • That Forever Girl (Getting Lucky, #2)
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
  • My Way to You (Creek Canyon, #1)
  • Always Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #2)
  • Call Her Mine (Harmony Pointe, #1)
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • Never Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #1)
  • Truth of the Matter (Potomac Point Book 2)
  • Say It Again (First Wives #5)
  • That Second Chance (Getting Lucky, #1)
  • After All (Cape Harbor, #1)
  • Deceived by Desire (Gilded, #2)
  • Fake Date (Dating, #2)
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • The Promise of Us (Sanctuary Sound #2)
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of

Stay (3 books)
  • The Start of Something Good (Stay, #1)
  • A Brand New Ending (Stay, #2)