Start by marking “Beautiful Stepbrother” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Stepbrother

Beautiful Stepbrother

Look, but don't touch...

Thriving land developer Zander King lives to work and works to win. He’s tightly wound, in complete control, and by the book. When he learns the person blocking the biggest deal of his career is his gorgeous, laid-back stepsister, he’s determined to make her see things his way. But she’s so damned irresistible…all he can think about is her, naked
Published January 21st 2019 by SilverStone Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Stepbrother, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Stepbrother

Start your review of Beautiful Stepbrother
Amy Dickinson
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Since my first Stoni Alexander book, The Mitus Touch, I have grown to appreciate this author. Interestingly enough, Beautiful Stepbrother has light connections to the former book. The story follows Savannah and Zander. Zander is the CEO of his land development company, and his life is controlled. It is all about work and very little fun. Any romantic encounters are one-night stands that end quickly as his life is all about his business. One day, Zander rescues Savannah when her car battery dies, ...more
Fly Girl Wickedcoolflight blogger
To Read the whole review: https://wickedcoolflight.net/2019/01/...

Stoni has brought her amazing story telling to us once again. However this story is not part of her Touch Series.

This is a departure from the group of friends’ story she tells in the Touch series. This one is a hot of late sub-genre about family love stories. Those between step siblings. I like that in this one, there is not connecting family left, ie: the father/stepfather. It makes the story less complicated and purely about
Sandra Lopez
Feb 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Zander King was the “love-em & leave-em” playboy working through a rough patch in his land developing company. With no business deals coming through and a monthly loan looming in the not-so-far distance, Zander was up against a wall. When he discovers that one of his floundering business deals had to do with his detached father, his focus comes to a stand-still.

“Starry Cove had the potential of becoming a vacationer’s paradise.” (11)

Then his father dies, sending him back home to Starry
Michele
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will Savannah and Zander get past their taboo relationship?
This is my 2nd book by Stoni and I love an author who writes in dual point of view. Zander is in a bit of a financial crisis with his company when he stops to help Savannah jump her car when it stalled on the roadway. Zander felt there was something about her that seemed familiar but brushed it off. Savannah is upset to hear that her family member passed before she made it to the hospital. Fast forward to Zander’s father’s will reading
Abby
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books
Stoni knows how to grab the reader and bring them ALL.THE.FEELS. I was very quickly lost in Zander's and Savannah's plight. Zander and Savannah haven't seen each other in years. While they aren't related and have no current family ties, they once knew each other when they did. Something like that was hard to overcome. They have both grown up and had difficult childhoods, for various reasons, but they don't know the adult version of who they have become. So while there is a history, they learn ...more
Judy Miracle
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always Stoni Alexander knows how to hook you from the beginning. Beautiful Stepbrother is a very well written book that draws you in and makes you not want to put the book down until the very end. Stoni has a way of bringing her characters and the surroundings to life. They infinite ways she describes everything makes you feel as if you are in the story with these characters. But she also knows how to do it without boring you with mundane details.

The tension between Savannah and Zander is
Kali McQuillen
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-arc, 2019-read
This isn't the same old stepbrother trope. It's more. Zander and Savannah's parents married years ago but then divorced. Her mother is something else and I didn't care much for her at all. It's hard to believe that Savannah came from that woman.

When Zander and Savannah get to know each other as adults they're at different ends of the spectrum about the will of Zander's father. Zander's upbringing was different than Savannah's and my heart hurt for him.

Will one of them get what they want and
Linda
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am volunteering to leave a review of this ARC book. Step brother and sister, but they haven't seen each other in so long, they don't even recognize one another when he helps her with his car. Zander's father put a road block in Zander's real estate development plans, when he was alive, and now via Savannah, the step sister. They have more than one problem, each on their own, and now together. They're wildly attracted to one another. Will they act on the attraction? What about their businesses? ...more
Anne Baker
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Life Can Be Real and Complicated

A perfect read by my all time favourite author Stoni Alexander who puts a different, and superbly written spin on a ‘stepbrother’ trope. Stoni puts the magic of finding the middle ground in this complicated relationship around Zander and Savannah’s story and of how opposites can and do attract, with a white hot, slow burn of an oh so romantic, beautiful, taboo storyline magnificently. A book I loved from start to finish cuddled up in my soft winter blanket, who
Margery Baker
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Compelling and much more than a simple romance!
Ms. Alexander has managed putting together a story that reflects not only the attraction between Savannah and Zander but also the consideration and respect they share. Never having known each other growing up, they meet when they go for the reading of their father/stepfather’s will. It’s fascinating to watch how effortlessly she combines their opposite viewpoints into one that mutually reflects their ideas. Terrific characters and storyline are
Gerry Hvozdovich
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very sweet romance with nice erotica but not overly much. Zander is a beautiful man who is a workaholic who is obsessed with his business. Savannah is his ex-stepsister whom he hasn't seen for seventeen years. They have been named co-owners of his father's properties in his will. They are quite attached to each other but fear their relationship would be somewhat incestuous. The story is lovely with some graphic loving sex scenes. I really enjoyed this book as well as Ms Alexander's other books ...more
Kelly DeMarco
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Compelling and so very steamy

Beautiful Stepbrother by Stoni Alexander is a very well written book. This book captured my heart and mind with its wonderful characters and intriguing storyline. I loved the range of emotions Savannah and Zander go through. Between that and the setting descriptions, Stoni brought these characters, the smoking hot chemistry, their lives and circumstances to life creating an awesome page turner.
I read an ARC of this book and voluntarily share my review.
Terry Hammoutene
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Savannah is not the same girl she was when she her mom was married to Zander's father. Heck he doesn't even cross her mind anymore. That is until his dad dies and she is called to the reading of the will. She never guesses what the will says or how this affects Zander.
Zander is going to lose it all if something doesn't happen quick. He does not need any distractions. He just needs to focus on his business.
He dad however puts the biggest distraction in his way Savannah.

This was a fun fast
Linda
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful Stepbrother is a really sweet, passion filled romance about former steps that reconnect and fall in love. Zander and Savannah are likable characters who try to fight their feelings for each other but they just make each other so darn happy they can't resist! I loved them. This is my first read by this author and I look forward to reading more. I enjoyed this story very much.

I am voluntarily reviewing an advance reader copy of this book.
Mallory Lopez
Mar 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Three and a half stars

I like this taboo trope but this book could've been better. He characters were a little inconsistent. The book description is not at all what the book is about. I thought they'd be new adult but they were in their mid 30s so if you like the taboo romance this doesn't really pack a punch at all. They hadn't seen each other in 17 years so it was just like a regular erotic novel.
Sahar Husseini
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on Stoni Alexander books from the very first one, and this book is no different. The story draws you in from the very first page. I started
the book and could not put it down until I was done. The sexual tension between Savannah and Zander burns the pages. Some people might consider this a
taboo romance; it is not. No blood relations were used in the writing of this book. It is steamy fun without the guilt.
RaeLatte
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful Stepbrother by Stoni Alexander is a story of overcoming expectations, confronting desires, and unexpected discoveries. What happens when you fall for the one person you’re not supposed to? This story deals with the unexpected desires that unfold when you fall for your stepbrother. While this trope isn’t one I typically read, I’m glad I read it. I was impressed at how Stoni navigated around the sensitivity aspect of the attraction, desire, and romance in this trope.
Monique Hebert
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read. When a writer can grab my attention and keep it from the first page particularly important in short books, I consider this author damn great. Which is exactly what this book did. I loved this book with an original storyline, great characters and steamy hot sex scenes. Read it in one sitting!
Kelly
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Stoni Alexander is a new to me author and I loved this book. She writes great characters and weaves realism into her stories.
Zander and Savannah's story begins in the most unusual ways, a car broke down and a hero offering a boost and the story evolves perfectly from there. And builds honestly and with truth from there.
I will definitely be reading more from this author!
Emily Dickson
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zander and Savannah were fantastic characters and were really interesting as they both had different outlooks on life. Being step siblings a relationship is taboo. Lots of chemistry and I loved how each ends up being who and what the other needs. This was a wonderful story and had such great characters. I loved it!! I am voluntarily reviewing an arc.
Brandi
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a cute read. There was a very slight taboo feel to it but when you read it there isn't anything taboo about it. There are some steamy moments. This book is just about going after what you want.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
No Dammit
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet

The story is very sweet with very little drama or action. It's not exactly my kind of book, but it is good none the less. The author did an amazing job with the characters and story line and the book flowed together beautifully. Great job!
Tammy
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this steamy step sibling read. The story is fast-paced with plenty of drama and lots of steam. Zander has plans for a land development but learns he must get his stepsister to agree. As they spend time together, sparks fly. Fun and entertaining. A good read.
vamsally
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Little departure

This is a little departure from author's other touch series, less erotic and more uplifting. Simple but we'll written small romance with plenty of steam but mostly positive throughout. Lots of happy and nice moments.
Magali
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Strong attraction, but slow seduction
3,5 I found this romance too cute and tender for my taste, and a little predictable. The bare scenes are very well described, but it's the rest that seemed to me lacking rhythm.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Nate
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed Zander & Savannah's story. I really got into it & loved the characters. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via hidden gems.
Thi
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read. I would definitely read more from this author.
dbbooknerd
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Swoon worthy story

This is such a beautiful story! I loved how these two made each other stronger and more willing to take leaps os faith.
Elaine Sturgill
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming story

From the very beginning this story captures your heart. Filled with love, warmth, and adventure. Sander and Savannah s love evolves and grows
Pat
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was totally captivated with the well written storyline and well detailed characters that I couldn't put this book down until I finished reading the very last page!

• SEAL's Homecoming (SEAL & Veteran, #1)
  • Mr. Pink (The Case Brothers, #1)
  • The Exiled Prince (Royal Secrets, #1)
  • Triple Team: A Military Reverse Harem Romance
  • For Lila, Forever
  • Good On Paper
  • Dirty Boss
  • The Billionaire's Accidental Baby (Billionaires & Babies, #1)
  • Pricked
  • Dark Legacy (Dark Falls #3)
  • Uncovered (The Untangled #3)
  • Take My Heart
  • Kisses and Wishes: One Holiday Wish / Collared for Christmas / Stolen Mistletoe Kisses
  • One Bad Idea
  • Play Me Close (The Dom's of the Cage, #7)
  • Shades of Love, Trust Series books 5-8
  • Her Secret (Objects of Attraction, #5)
  • My Best Friend's Sister (The Masons #1)
Join Stoni's Inner Circle for news, sneak peeks, giveaways, and more! As a thank you, she'll gift you Metro Man, a steamy short story. Go to: StoniAlexander.com

Stoni Alexander writes contemporary romance and romantic suspense about tortured alpha males and independent, strong-willed females. Her passion is creating love stories where the hero and heroine help each other through a crisis so that,