Start by marking “Wild (Quick & Dirty: Neighbors, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wild (Quick & Dirty: Neighbors, #3)

Wild

(Quick & Dirty Series #3)

She’s housesitting at her aunt and uncle’s mini mansion. He’s the rich, brooding silverfox next door. She tempts him, he intrigues her and they both desperately want something wild.

*Each book in the Quick & Dirty series is a novella. They are all stand-alone, insta-loving, panty-melting, swoon-worthy stories to satisfy your craving for something quick and dirty*
Published May 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild

Twinsie Talk Angie J
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Wild by Kate Roth
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
I don’t know what it is about you and your love for Silver Foxes, but DAMN Gavin has been my favorite so far. This book is a little bit different then the other books. Maybe it’s because Gavin stole my heart? Maybe its because
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Wild (Quick & Dirty Neighbors, #3)
Author: Kate Roth
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

ARC received in return for an honest review.

This is Kate Roth’s third standalone novella in the Quick & Dirty series, it’s Gavin and Lydia’s story and it’s crazy, fast-paced and filled with many steamy moments that will have you getting more than a little hot under the collar.

One chilled out evening soon gets a little wild when Gavin the hot, silver fox gets caught spying on Lydia his next
Beyond The Covers Blog
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gail
Gavin is relaxing on his patio with his old pal Cato his trusty dog,enjoying the beautiful evening.When he hears the soothing sounds of music floating through the air from the house behind him.When the songs changes to a man singing there is someone else singing along a woman.Its magical she has an amazing voice and and it sounds beautiful.

Intrigued he tries to spy her over the fence,jumping up and down he catches a glimpse then she's gone.

Lydia is watching her aunt and uncles home while they ar
Renee
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book form the publisher/author to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

She is house sitting at her aunt and uncle's mini mansion. He is the rich brooding silver fox next door. She tempts him, he intrigues her and they both desperately want something wild.

This is the second book in the Quick and DIrty Series that I have read. It is the third total book. These are great when you need an escape for a wile. I loved Gavin and Lydia. Gavin is one sexy silver fox but he never
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
OMG!!! These short stories are amazing and I love them. It is so nice to sit down when you just a little time and read these hot and steamy stories.
Gavin is chilling in back yard when he hears music and someone singing. Not used to the neighbors being loud and hearing that voice he had to investigate. Tring to see over the top of the fence couldn’t quite see what he wanted to when a beauty popped up over the fence.
Lydia was watching her aunt
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Kate Roth gives it to you hard, fast, and just right (totally more than just the tip!) in her third standalone novella in the Quick & Dirty series. What you see is what you get with this book... predictable with enough steam to start a sauna!

Packed with heart, heat, naughty fun, and steam... Wild was quite the wildly addicting ride with one irresistible silver fox and the temptation currently staying next door. You'll need a fan, water spritzer, and a fresh pair of panties by the tim
Nancy
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella is so much more than short and sweet! It’s steamy and fantastic! One of my favorite tropes is a May-December relationship and this read hit all of the high notes. Gavin is a super sexy silver fox. One chill evening at home turns into a little wild adventure when he gets caught spying on his neighbor’s niece, Lydia. Gavin and Lydia have major chemistry. Will they be able to hold onto their spark when Lydia goes to Europe? You’ll have to read this hot novella to find out. Loved it! 5 ...more
Christine Woinich
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot, steamy quick read. This is the third in the series but my second to have read. I enjoyed this story about Lydia and Gavin, a much older man. Gavin was a lonely man brought to life by the vivacious Lydia. She had a real taste for fun living. The two were an interesting couple as the story moved quickly along. I liked the pace of the story and did not feel anything got lost.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(3.5 stars)

This is the third in the Quick & Dirty Neighbors novella series, and they are no way shape or form connected, no need to read in a certain order or any of that jazz. Now, I will say that New so far has been, IMO, the best. Wild was just an ok quick lunch time read, that really doesn't give us much other than the obvious, quick and dirty naughty bits. I give this 3.5 stars.
Lauren
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another quick steamy read I have to say Gavin the Silver Fox was my favorite!!! Him and Lydia together are adorable with lots of hot, hot moments. I was really surprised she was trying to keep it at quick thing and he wanted more ... I will say it didn't take her long to change her mind. These book are fun, quick reads!
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I don't have much to say about this read. It was too quick to actually say anything, lol

All I can say is if you like older guy younger girl romances then this one is definitely a story you should add to your list. Lots of hot sexy steamy moments. And like the title says you are in for a Wild Ride, lol
Gwen Shafer
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Older man younger girl. She is house sitting and runs into some trouble at the house. He comes to the rescue and things escalate between them. Fast paced sweet lovable with amazing characters. All the books in this series are enjoyable.
Caroline
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wild was a quick read, a romance that has its share of steamy bits. This is the third book in there series, this time its as silver fox neighbor who comes to the rescue of a young visiting wild child next door. The rescue soon becomes more.
Simone
May 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Jennifer Mitsada
May 13, 2019
Deekay
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously hot steamy short story. I loved every single thing about this book. The story, the plot, and the characters are all solid and so excellent.

Gavin and Lydia are neighbors, their first encounter had me giggling. These two had a special bond straightaway, and I think everyone can pretty much see it. When they spend time together, their explosive chemistry made it looks like they had known each other for years. They mostly spend their time either on Lydia’s aunt’s house or Gavin’s house,
Linda Jensen
Eliza Olsen
May 14, 2019
Kim
May 15, 2019
Published since 2012, Kate Roth is addicted to all things romance. Her passion for love stories, both traditional and unconventional, has led her to write in various sub-genres of romance including New Adult, Paranormal and Erotica. Kate is inspired by everything from music to the real-life romance tales she's heard through her years as a professional hair stylist.

One thing is certain, Kate Roth

Quick & Dirty Series (4 books)
  • New (Quick & Dirty: Neighbors, #1)
  • More (Quick & Dirty: Neighbors, #2)
  • Real (Quick & Dirty: Neighbors, #4)