Start by marking “Gun Shot Heart” as Want to Read:
Gun Shot Heart

Gun Shot Heart

Blake Atwood doesn’t do serious. Hasn’t since he became a New York Police Officer.
So he doesn’t think anything about having just another one-night-stand...only this time everything is different.
His one night stand works at his preferred bar, which he could probably ignore—until a series of dead barkeepers wakes his protective instincts.

Letitia Howe wants only the best for
Kindle Edition
Published March 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Gun Shot Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gun Shot Heart

Start your review of Gun Shot Heart
Cassie May
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
My first booby this author and I have to say I was really excited to read this. I liked the blurb (obviously, since that’s my main reason to read a book), the cover and I liked what I read of this author on social media, so signing up for this one was a no brainer.
I started it immediately and wasn’t disappointed. The author painted a picture of loss and heartbreak, of broken trust and love and I was sucked into the story immediately. Tia was a stro
Within The Pages Book Blog
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a sleepless night. I’ve only read a handful of books that have kept me up at night in anticipation of what was next. This book gripped me from the first chapter and I didn’t put it down until I finished.

Not looking for anything more than one night, their lives become intertwined in the most heartbreaking circumstances. Unsuspecting twists keep you entertained and strong bonds are created and while others are broken.

Blake and Tia are such a force together. The push and pull of their relat
Candy
Gun Shot Heart was a fantastic read, definitely a must! Sam did a great job bring Blake and Tia to life and making to fall in love with them.
A one night stand is all it was supposed to be but it seems fate had other ideas. A cop who doesn't do relationships and a bartender who doesn't have time for one bring this story together with a mystery to solve as well. Two hearts that want more but deny it. Will they try for a relationship or just get what they can from each other?
This story was easy to
Tina Todd shobe
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One thing that Blake does not do is relationships. Because of his job as a cop he does not want someone waiting for him not to come home one day. Tia is a bartender and basically has no life for herself as she's helping (mainly raising) her nieces and nephew. Blake and Tia hook up for a night.

When a bartenders who resemble Tia are being killed Blake does everything in his power to protect her. Along the way he's drawn into her every day life and is realizing that there might be something worth t
Charlotte
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*WARNING* contains explicit adult sexual situations
Tia has given up everything to support her sister Chloe because their parents kicked her out. Tia promised Chloe they'd figure out how to get by even when Chloe had the baby. Now Chloe has 3 children that Tia sees more than their mother. Tia deserves a one nighter because she can't do a relationship and take care of Chloe's children.
Blake is famous for being a ladies man. Everyone knows Blake's policy of one night and never she the lady again. W
Courtney Jackson - CNC Bookish Vibes
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Stemming into the wee hours of the night/morning for me to finish it leaves this in the unforgettable read category. Being a new author to me, I was excited to dive in and I was so pleasantly surprised. I love a good officer read and this one did not disappoint.

Love the passion and dedication Blake and Tia has for one another. A chance encounter that leads to a whirlwind of trials and tribulations between the pair. In the end though, Blake makes you swoon with his protective nature. Tia makes y
Sassy Southern
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Suspense, drama and mystery are 3 words that describe this book!

This was my first time reading a book by this author but it will definitely not be my last.

Hooked right from the start I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next. The characters had amazing chemistry and although there were moments when Blake made me crazy he really grew on me.

I was dying to read this book from the moment I read the synopsis. Intrigued by the murder mystery it kept me guessing the entire time.

This
Kali McQuillen
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read, 2019-arc
Tia has given everything up for her sister. Her sister who I'd like to punch in the face. She's so ungrateful and takes advantage of Tia every single time that she can. She makes Tia feel like she owes her. Tia is such a giving soul and loves her sister's kids like they are her own and will do anything for them.

Blake never wants to put anyone in the position to care for him and him not make it home. One meeting starts to change all of that though. The more that he learns about Tia, the more he b
Natalie Lindquist
Enjoyable read

Great story that kept me engaged the whole time. Blake is a cop who has avoided relationships because of the danger of his job. Tia is a bartender acting as a second mom to her nieces and nephew. I like that the story involved a bit of mystery and suspense, and enough conflict to be interesting without getting too bogged down in drama.
Shannon Godwin
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Double wow! Loved it! Stayed up way late to read this one. Tia & Blake will have you so wrapped up that you won’t be able to put the book down. The chemistry between these two is so much that you hate seeing the book end. ...more
Jamie
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for all of you to meet Tia and Blake. O M G!! And there's suspense in it, and I loooove that. Seriously, a swoon worthy hero and a heart-warming and strong heroine. Get it now!!
Alisa
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it

This is a must read for sure!
Dri ✰
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
2 STARS

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬
Fictional Bookboyfriends -Lainey
GSH review
This book had Feels! Emotional, romance, suspense and Love.

Blake is a cop and doesn’t do relationships, he works long hours and never looks at a woman twice that is until he meets a bartender at his local bar he often stops at.
Letitia is hard working never taking time for herself. She is basically raising her sisters child and never expected to meet someone like Blake, let alone fall for him. Blake was a distraction she could not afford.

There’s a killer on the loose and the targets all
Heather
Feb 05, 2019
Feb 10, 2019
Joy  Avery
Feb 13, 2019

• Where the Blame Lies (Where, #1)
  • Master of Games (Gods of Vegas Book 2)
  • Finding Justice (Stealth Ops, #2)
  • Master of Sin (Gods of Vegas, #1)
  • Finding the Fight (Stealth Ops, #3)
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Judge of Hell (Hell Night, #3)
  • Intention
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • A Single Touch (Irresistible Attraction, #3)
  • The NewlyFEDS
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Blue (Savages in Ruin Book 1)
  • Finding the Way Back (Stealth Ops #5)
  • Tempting the Heiress (The Heiress Duet #2)
  • Marked (Black Water Academy, #1)
  • Day Three (What Bad Boys Do #1)
  • The Story of Home (Langley Park #5)
Just a free-lance lover of the written word and fictional worlds... Everyone has that one perfect book boyfriend... I wanted my own, so... Here we are!

I've been writing since I figured guys in real life don't do what I want them to do, and there is nithing better than to write the stuff you like... Until I realized that THOSE boys don't do what you want them to do, either... *sighs*

News & Interviews