Start by marking “The Crystal Queen (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Crystal Queen (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #3)

The Crystal Queen

(Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow #3)

Just as I'm learning to embrace my fate and grow into a strong queen, the unthinkable has occurred. Two of my men are in the hands of the enemy, and the Queen of the Mist Dragons loves to corrupt and maim her captives. Even as I bear new life within me, I don't know if my mates will live to see them. But I am prepared to fight for what I love, any way I can. The greatest d ...more
Published January 21st 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Crystal Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Crystal Queen

Start your review of The Crystal Queen (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #3)
Lola
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this world this author has created and I was excited to see how the series would wrap up and also a bit sad to see it end. The Crystal Queen is a great ending to this series and also gives us another glimpse of Phoebe and her men from the Guardians of Sky and Shadow series and how they're doing now. And it has like 3 epilogues, one after the battle, then a skip forward and then another skip forward. It was a tad confusing, but also great to see how things are going later.

Things are a bit
UNLIMTED
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best yet....spoilers in review

I can’t tell you how much I loved the end to this series. Not only was there action and suspense but there was also love and lots of babies! This book just rounded off the series so well and completely.
I love books that have happily ever afters especially after the bad guy is defeated but then the book usually ends with the character becoming pregnant in the last few pages or the epilogue and then you’re left wondering what happens to the family you grew to love in
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just wow!

Again, I'm just so awed by this series! From the very first book, the fantastic characters, the incredible world building and the outstanding storyline!
When I picked up the first book, I was not expecting such a magical and tantalizing world, or such incredible detail of character definition..... this series needs a spin-off series!!!!
Tonya
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want it to end!!!

Omg I love Lidiya Foxgloves books, I have almost every single one! This series was amazing and I really can't say enough good things about it! I didn't want it to end, and it would be awesome to know what comes next in all the children's lives. I absolutely LOVED this whole series! Thank you for writing such amazing books Lidiya Foxglove!! ❤
sherri winters
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It is everything you will want in a book. It is so amazing how it ended.
Anastasia (Stasia) Green
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good ending

This was a great ending to this series. Everything is tied up nicely. I liked that we checked in with the priestess as well
Viola
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Wonderful read! Love the characters and the tale. Entertaining and electric throughout. Written in a superb manner that has kept me entranced.
LORRIE
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely perfect conclusion to a fantastic series.
Christina
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great end to a series

There was a lot of action in the first half of the book. I loved following the characters and children. I wouldn't mind an update story at some point.
Christi Hicks
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Just wow! Amazing conclusion to the saga! So sad for it to end but what an amazing journey! Such a captivating and sexy book!!
Brittney
Feb 14, 2019
Delavian
Mar 16, 2019
Ian Cran
rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2020
Kelsie
Feb 05, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Infinity Chronicles: Book One (Infinity Chronicles #1)
  • Ruthless Idols (Gifted Academy #2)
  • Taken By The Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #3)
  • The Missing Wolf (Familiar Empire #1)
  • Mated (Moonlight Inn, #1)
  • Taulan (Dragons of Preor, #2)
  • Awaken (Phoenix Academy Beginnings #1)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Razing Hell, #3)
  • Hell to Pay (Razing Hell #2)
  • A Court of Fire and Metal (War of the Gods, #2)
  • Shake the Earth (Her Elemental Dragons, #3)
  • Tales & Dreams (Lost Time Academy, #2)
  • A Court of Blood and Void (War of the Gods, #1)
  • Wicked Gods (Gifted Academy, #1)
  • The Dragons' Innamorata (The Dragon Clan #1)
  • Ride the Wave (Her Elemental Dragons, #4)
  • Infinity Chronicles: Book Two (Infinity Chronicles #2)
  • Sold To The Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #1)
Lidiya Foxglove grew up on a steady diet of fairy tales, folklore and fantasy and also reads way too much manga. Fantasy romance is her favorite thing in the world, but she likes it steamy. She also loves cats and tea--it's cliche for a reason!

Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow (3 books)
  • The Glass Princess (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #1)
  • The Shadowed Crown (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #2)

News & Interviews