Start by marking “What We Do For Love” as Want to Read:
What We Do For Love

What We Do For Love

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Thirty-eight year old Nicole Adams has given up on finding love. Instead, the single mother focuses on the things she cherishes most—her sixteen-year old son Justin, her friends, and her art.

When she convinces a prominent Los Angeles museum to feature a piece of her work, a large-scale installation, she thinks her life has finally turned a corner.

Then Justin brings a girl
Paperback
Expected publication: May 21st 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about What We Do For Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What We Do For Love

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Anne Pfeffer
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The author's thanks to the San Francisco Book Review, who gave permission for me to post their review of my book.

Please stop me if I start gushing, but this book deserves more than the five stars I am allowed to give it. This book had everything going for it. Lovable, likable characters with morals. A fantastic setting. A realistic storyline. With an even more realistic ending. I mean really, there were no flaws at all in this book and my eyeballs were glued to it the whole time. Nicole is a sin
Beth
marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2019
BE
marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2019
Anne Pfeffer worked in finance and was a children's rights attorney before she decided to follow her respective dreams of writing books and working in her pajamas. Since then, she has self-published the novels Any Other Night, The Wedding Cake Girl, and Girls LovI e Travis Walker, which was named one of IndieReader.com's Best Indie Books of 2013.

In 2015 she published her award-winning novel Just P