Start by marking “You, Me, and The Memories (A Club Stigmata Novella #1)” as Want to Read:
You, Me, and The Memories (A Club Stigmata Novella #1)

You, Me, and The Memories

(Club Stigmata #1)

Rule number one: keep your past in the past, your heart locked away, but never say no to a little fun.

That's what Kamryn Galvez lives by when she takes on her new role at the infamous Club Stigmata.

Her life is going to plan until she meets the Dominant of her dreams; an intense cowboy with country charm, smooth hands, and rules of his own he expects his subs to adhere to.
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about You, Me, and The Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You, Me, and The Memories

TheSassyNerdBlog
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You, Me, and the Memories is the first book in the A Club Stigmata Novella series, it can be read as a stand-alone as well as part of a series, and wow, what a way to start off a series. This author is new to me, and I am so glad I took a chance on her. Her writing was flawless and this story has not only got heat, but it holds some depth, it's fast-paced and it holds your attention from chapter one all the way through to "The End"

You, Me and the Memories focus on two main characters Kamryn (Kam
Gin
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot, sweet and panty melting! For a novella this packs a punch right to all my soft spots! I zipped through this one because I just had to know if a loving relationship could exist in this Club Stigmata world. And what a world this terrific author has given us! Marvelous characters, a swoon-worthy couple, and a heart-stopping, toe-curling, sometime cringeworthy but oh so thrilling world of BDSM. There's an originality to the storytelling and a complexity to the characters that is superb and ther ...more
Victoria L. James
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**full review coming soon, but holy moly, you guys are in for a treat with this novella series!**
Tara Bryant
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
You, Me and the Memories
Elle Luckett

In this tantalizing tale about forbidden desires and longing, Elle Luckett breaks up the taboo world of BDSM in You, Me and the Memories.

“He smiled at me, a beautiful wide smile, showing his teeth as he did, and I knew in one that moment of blazing blindness that I would give this man anything he asked for. I just prayed he wouldn’t try and take more than I had to offer.”

When Kamryn willing immerses herself in BDSM, she immediately finds a family she’s never h
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

You, Me and the Memories (YMM throughout review) is my first Elle Luckett book but I assure you it won't be my last! YMM was YUMMMM. It's the first of a new series, which is sure to set your Kindles on fire.

Dimple
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read

Kammie is a girl with a past. She bears the scars of abuse and while she's spent a great deal of time overcoming those scars, she still suffers the trust issues, etc that come with them. Deciding to take her life by the horns, she lands a dream job at a New Orleans BDSM club. Seeking non-com
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
You, Me, and the Memories is the first book in the A Club Stigmata Novella series. I loved reading this book. My only complaint and it isn’t a big one is that I would love for it to have been longer. It looks like it will be a series so I am sure to be able to read more! This is my first book by Elle Luckett.

The story is set in Club Stigmata. Kamryn (Kammie) Galvez finally has what she thinks of as her dream job. Kammie had an abusive life in her early life. But one person stood out to her. One
Alicia Harrietha
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elle Luckett has wowed me with this first novella of the series. This is my first book by this author and I was quite impressed with the writing, the story and the overall feel!!!

Kamryn never had a great childhood but when she discovered Club Stigmata she finically felt she found a home. Thomas and Christopher owned the club but Thomas really took her under his wing and gave her someone to lean on and to make her feel protected. Tristan is the oh so sexy cowboy that’s also a Dom!! He is not you
Karyn
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elle did it again! This book is so well written that you forget you are not actually part of the story!

You, Me, and the Memories is the first book in the Club Stigmata series and I am so happy there is more to come. I love the chemistry between Tristan and Kammie. All the characters feel like family because of how much depth is given to each one.

This story had a lot of elements woven throughout: sad, angst, and sexy.

Once I started this story I found it very difficult to put down and can’t wai
RaeLatte
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kamryn Galvez has spent her life making sure her horrific past stayed in the past. Now she has one goal -stay safe. The one place she found comfort, friendship, and a new family was at the Club Stigmata. Will they protect her heart too?

One night with a new Dom will change Kamryn’s life. This man is everything she needs, but what will she do when she discovers that she’s falling for him?

In a world of rules, expectations, and desires will they both find what they need? Trust and intimacy will brin
Jill Badker
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and I loved it. This was a short story of two people meeting and thinking it will just be a one time thing and end up HEA. Kamryn works at Stimata and loves her job. She checks in Doms when they come for stays, but she never expects to get a request from one of them to go to his suite. Tristan is in New Orleans on business and never has he seen such a beautiful women in his life.
Kelly Kemmerly
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kamryn is one tough lady who has a past that stays locked away inside her heart. Even her closet companions she calls family don’t know the full severity of her shame. Club Stigmata is where she works, plays, and thrives. Kamryn feels content playing with some of the Doms, until she lays eyes on a blue-eyed cowboy named Tristan. When Tristian asks to spend time with her to test their connection, all bets are off and neither one is prepared for ride.
A refreshing take on the D/s dynamic that is i
Beyond The Covers Blog
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
You, Me and the Memories is a face paced novella that is a stand-alone read but part of the Club Stigmata series.  The story takes place in a New Orleans BDSM club so needless to say the book is over the top HOT! You, Me and the Memories is a Big Easy 5-star read.
Kammie came to New Orleans looking for the only man in her life that treated her good, her stepfather.  After years of abuse at the hand of her mother’s boyfriends, Kammie left home and never looked back.  Not able to find Roger, she fo
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
You, Me, and The Memories is a short(ish) story that is a HOT read with a good side of angst. It's the story of closed off Kamryn Galvez, who refuses to let her past out, and her heart locked down tightly, but wants to have some fun at Club Stigmata. All of that changes when she meets Tristan McMillan, the Dom of her dreams, and all of a sudden, her rules are out the window. Yeah, she gets her fun, but her heart refuses to stay out of it, which frustrates her to no end. And when Tristan has an e ...more
Melissa
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So hot and exhilarating. I loved this story. The ending was a bit abrupt but well written. Kam and Tristan were a joy to read.
Kristin
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good book... I definitely didn't want it to end so soon. I wanted more of the Tristan & Kamryn story, almost seemed like it ended too soon. Need more!!!!
JoAnna Edger
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read!
This was my introduction to Ellie as an author and I must say that for a first book from her i was definitely impressed. It left me with all the feels❤
Tristen is Hot Hot Hot and the chemistry between him and Cam Is electrifying! But I’ll let you be the judge of that.
Let’s just say tho, you don’t wanna miss out on this amazing novella and i can’t wait to read more from this author!
5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

K
Apr 28, 2019 added it
This book is a steamy ready that brings us within the walls of Club Stigmata. This club is a BDSM club that Kam’s family owns and runs. Her family is very protective of her but when handsome cowboy Dom Tristan comes into the club and Kams’ life can and does she submit to him and his ways? This book packs heat! Great new author!
Ashlee Glenn
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Definitely a great book! Looking forward to more. It was captivating and the characters were engaging. I’d love to see where the story goes and learn more about the characters. Elle makes the story come alive with her descriptions and the scenes were FIRE!
Corinne Akers
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was very well written and follows Kamryn on her journey working at Club Stigmata. A BDSM Club, the club has been Kamryn’s family since she left home right out of school! They have taken care of her and protected her, but when Kam meets Tristan, even she can’t protect her heart from him!! This is a new to me author and I really liked the storyline!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Amanda McCalip
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You, Me, and the Memories is the first book in the A Club Stigmata which is a Novella series. I really truly loved this read! This was my first Elle Luckett read and certainly will not be my last.

The story is set in Club Stigmata and Kamry aka Kammie Galvez is working her dream job. She winds up meeting Tristan McMillan and she knows she needs to guard her heart since she has experienced pain before. These two have chemistry like none other though and are a pleasure to read about.

I cannot wait
Kristina
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Elle Luckett how i missed your stories <3
This is another hot and beautifully written story! I loved Kamryns and Tristans relationship and the chemistry between those two was just WOW <3
I can’t wait for the next book!
Stacey Kelly (When Words Collide Blog)
When the words THE END come all too soon.

You will absolutely NEED this novella in your life.

I am already desperate for more of Kamryn and Tristan.

I’m ALOT in love with Tristan McMillan. This story is beautiful and it’s lovely to see that relationships can develop in the short length of a novella. This is a short snap shot into the world Kamryn and Tristan indulge in but it’s stunningly written and grabs you from the start.

Add to your TBR NOW!!

Michelle
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elle Luckett is a new to me author, and holy crap on a cracker You, Me, and The Memories was awesome!! This book had all the feels, it was hot and steamy, and brought me to tears a couple times too. I loved Camryn, and felt so bad for her and hoped she would get her HEA....and then there's Tristan, I think I fell a lot in love with Tristan!! I'm just sorry this book ended, I wanted to know more, and hopefully we will get more of them in the future. I am totally recommending this book, and can't ...more
Sue
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You, Me, and the Memories is book #1 in a new series, Club Stigmata. Elle Luckett is new to me and damn! I am so glad to have found her! I loved this book! My only complaint is it wasn’t longer, because I loved it so much I couldn’t get enough! It held me captive right from the start and didn’t let go. It is sexy, hot, well written and has depth, it is the whole package. Loved it.

Celeste
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
full review see Beyond the Covers Blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Sue
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elle Luckett is an author who can write one hell off a romantic erotic story. You are there with Tristan and Kammie every step of the way with their relationship from their first meeting to the last word written. Their story is so so hot, beautiful and gives you butterflies as they grow together. Can not wait for more in the series of novella’s.
Read it now.
Erin McFarland
 I LOVE bdsm romances, and Elle Luckett knows how to write an excellent one! I love how she can switch up her writing between genres and never misses a beat. Her characters are well developed, her story telling keeps you engaged, and her words bring so much emotion through the pages, it's hard not to feel what she is putting her characters through. What I loved about Kam and Tristan was how much emotion came through in a novella. Their story read like a full length novel. She takes a character w ...more
Kathleen Matthys