Jump to ratings and reviews

Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!

Like men, women also can ejaculate, enhancing and intensifying their sexual pleasure. In an open, positive style, Deborah Sundahl presents information about female ejaculation including scientific findings, anatomical illustrations, historical accounts, a chapter on how men can help their female partners to ejaculate, and women’s and men’s experiences collected during the past two decades.

288 pages, Paperback

5 books7 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
11 (3%)
1 star
4 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 23 of 23 reviews
Profile Image for Bonnie.
17 reviews19 followers
July 26, 2016
I read this book as a precursor to my human sexuality course that begins next Monday. It's interesting to see the history behind such an integral part to female sexuality, that has been (and still is) shunned for so long. It will also be interesting to see the difference between what this book teaches and what my textbook teaches. Something tells me it will have a very different (and much more conservative) view of things.
Profile Image for HeavyReader.
2,247 reviews14 followers
June 21, 2007
This book will tell you everything you want and need to know about female ejaculation and the G-spot.

The author believes that every woman is capable of ejaculation and shares exercises and techniques to help make it happen.

Highly recommended.
Profile Image for Mike .
13 reviews3 followers
June 2, 2011
If you don't care what your woman tells her friends about you after yall have sex, you don't need to read this book. Otherwise, it behooves you to pay attention to this book.
Profile Image for Pete.
447 reviews43 followers
March 19, 2015
Being OB/Gyn, I understand the G spot, but surprisingly even today many guys do not understand or pay as much attention to their partner's super sensory spots.

Minimally, males should read this guide, interesting book. Gal's could articulate to their mates the spots to focus on.

Great book!
2 reviews
May 10, 2020
This is my second reading cover to cover. I totally love this book. It is easy to read with in depth but not too technical in words. Everything is explained. With exercises to assist in achieving

your goals. I'm keeping this book on my reading list. I recommend this book to women, and men to dread.
4 reviews1 follower
November 14, 2018
Two thumbs way up! Well technically it was a different appendage, and it didn't belong to me, but still rave reviews twice over...
Profile Image for Stephen.
2 reviews2 followers
July 3, 2008
Okay, I have to admit that when I picked this one off the shelve I thought maybe it was going to be, you know, just your "mother's orgasm book." And who would want that? No offense. I just didn't want to read it if it was going to be like that okay? Your mom and I are finished and that's all that needs to be said about on that topic. Well, anyway, the fine print on the cover sure set me straight. In the end I found this to be absolutely nothing like your mother's orgasm book. Although, man, if you saw some of the pages she has in hers...hoo HOO! ahh.. where was I? Oh. Right. So, I didn't read the whole thing cos I had to get back to practicing my note-for-note Scorpion solos on my new Charvel while sitting on top of my 4x12. You think I'm kidding don't you? I mean about that last part. Dude, I am NOT kidding. It is awesome. Do have any Charvels? You don't do you. That's cool. You should come over sometime.
Profile Image for Kay Baird.
108 reviews9 followers
Want to read
May 19, 2010
Sundahl is one of my heroes: a pioneer in female sexuality since she cofounded and published of On Our Backs, a women's erotica magazine voted one of the 10 most influential magazines of the 1980s. OOb unveiled women's fantasies, introduced sex toys and roleplaying to a larger audience, and encouraged women's communication of their erotic selves. Today Sundahl continues vital sex education through workshops, best-selling videos, and university lectures.
December 30, 2013
Jumps back and forth between highly technical anatomy and extremely cheesy new age glurge, sometimes within the same paragraph. The former is dry but useful, while the latter is flowery and asinine. Still, not a bad read if you can separate the two.
Profile Image for Alicia Utter.
214 reviews
June 26, 2016
Rate 7

Inspection on female pleasure in bed. I read this book more to find out about the G-spot, and I found it very insightful.

Lots of tips, and lots of information for me. I found a lot of the information useful.

Paul/Jen
5 reviews
December 9, 2008
Very interesting. This book can help women to "get in touch" (literally and figuratively) with their body.
Profile Image for Ruby Madden.
Author 39 books68 followers
August 28, 2013
Truly amazing book that helped me understand my G-Spot and how to Squirt. With some patience and practice, I learned how to achieve the squirt-gasm. :P
Profile Image for Melissa Griffith-Steward.
3 reviews1 follower
July 28, 2019
Amazing!

If this is something you want to try,this book can help. It can also help your partner understand what to do.
Profile Image for Angelina.
218 reviews29 followers
November 10, 2019
This is my first book on female ejaculation so I may be a bit biast as I didn’t know a lot of things. If you are supper familiar with female body this book will do nothing for you. And perhaps you would be interested about additional reads discussed in the book instead
Profile Image for Петър Стойков.
Author 3 books255 followers
May 31, 2020
Много емоционални и картинно описания, но малко, недостатъчно и доста мъгляви точна информация и конкретни съвети.
Displaying 1 - 23 of 23 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.