Start by marking “The Dead Girl (The Atrocity Epic Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Dead Girl (The Atrocity Epic Book 1)

The Dead Girl (The Atrocity Epic Book 1)

After surviving the deaths of his wife and daughter, James is ready to move on, but his daughter’s ghost isn’t. What would you do to save your daughter from a fate worse than death?

James Miller lives with his cozy family in a gentrifying suburb. With nonprofit funding, he defends the disadvantaged from towering government and corporate organizations. His wife, Sonya, is
Published December 18th 2018 by Henry Salt and Son

To ask other readers questions about The Dead Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dead Girl

Start your review of The Dead Girl (The Atrocity Epic Book 1)
Jay Williams
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for signing up to an author's newsletter, and it opened up a whole new world of interest for me. I enjoy good, descriptive writing and weird characters. This book has that as well as a highly imaginative story. Once I started reading I had to continue to the end, and even the end opened a door for more. The Atrocity Epic is going to be a classic for all readers. Read it and answer the question for yourself: Is the dead girl dead?
Bev
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, have-read
This was a very interesting and well-written story about the love between a father and daughter. Told in a very unusual way with some very unusual characters. I truly enjoyed this story and looking forward to the next one. I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this book.
Pat Eroh
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fast-paced awesome story that I could not put down! This is a very original story that is well-written and provides many twists and strange turns. It is definitely an awesome thriller.

Linda
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is not what I expected. A chilling psychological thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat until the last page and then you will be awake all night with goosebumps, wondering if such a thing was possible. Gabriel Kunkel is a visionary with a finger on the pulse of the future.
Jennifer Ford