Start by marking “Defend Me (Her Best Friend’s Father, #3)” as Want to Read:
Defend Me (Her Best Friend’s Father, #3)

Defend Me

(Her Best Friend’s Father #3)

Forget the rules.
Forget right or wrong.
Forget letting go.

When Roman Gregory's daughter caught him and Mila Lawson together in Santa Cruz, he swore he would face whatever he had to face to keep Mila by his side and win back his daughter. But now Talia isn't speaking to either of them, and their relationship has gotten a whole lot more complicated thanks to the violent gang
Kindle Edition
Published May 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Defend Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Defend Me

Ruby (BookwithaHook)
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Defend Me is the third book in the Deny Me serialized novella series, I said this before but you must read them in order, or you will be totally lost and miss key points and events in their relationship.

I don't know how to explain this book without giving away spoilers and I hate doing that, because I think everyone should experience a book totally free of anything that might tamper with their reading.

Since this is final installment, you can't doubt that it will action packed and thrilling bot
Jolanda Gelissen
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, thriller
This third book in the series is an action-packed page turner. Where the first two books deal with Mila and Roman exploring their feelings while pretty much living in their Santa Cruz bubble, this book picks up the pace.

Some time has passed between the second book and this third, and we find Mila and Roman have moved into his house in LA. Roman is back to working with the ATF taskforce, trying to stop a violant gang in a dangerous drug war. Mila is starting her new job, which brings with it a su
Vinessa Wooten
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anne Baker
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Promises Kept

The last book in Her Best Friends Father Series was absolutely magnificent. Intrigue, secrets, lies, murder, and betrayal!! Everything you need In this superb read by Ayden K Morgen. Lots of twists and turns in this amazing erotic and romantic thriller that I highly recommend to all readers of this genre. Only wish I could have given more than mandatory 5 stars ⭐
The guilt for Mila, now that Talia her Best friend, knows of the illicit romance between Mila and Talia’s Father is just
Babel
Overpowering and frantic passion that turns the pages red-hot. Wow, that's a demanding alpha male in there :-D

The final part of this story is full of ardent passion and daring dangers. Non-stop emotion! It's highly engaging because the love between Mila and Roman feels explosive, yet it's also due to the drug cartel closing in on them in a burst of thrills and fear. Very exciting.

I loved how caring and loving Roman can be while still being so strong and dominating. Swoon.
From the steamy relation
Angie
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-review
Defend Me is the third and final book in the Her Best Friend's Father series. All three books should be read in order to keep from missing major events in Mila and Roman's story!

It's hard to say much about this book without giving away major spoilers, which I really try not to do, since I hate being spoiled while reading a review. I can tell you this episode of the series is much much longer than the other two, which just gives more time for so much more excitement!!! There is still more than en
Donise
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Oh my! I don't think there is any woman out there who doesn't dream of having a really hot Alpha Male that is so in love with and so devoted to them that said guy would do ANYTHING to protect and defend them.
This is exactly how Roman feels about Mila. Now that Talia knows about their relationship, but is refusing to speak to them, the three of them are going to have to find a way to make this work; because there is no way that Roman and Mila will ever give each other up.
Add in a crazed drug deal
Julie Fillner
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Defend Me was a great read! The action in this page-turner made me want to be able to read faster! A few surprises and such steamy scenes. I was sad to see the story end as I craved much more! Another great book by Ayden K. Morgen.
KReader
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The absolutely amazing conclusion to Roman and Mila's story. The suspense is killer, the family drama is heartbreaking and the heat is what every girl dreams of!! These characters really earned their HEA.

I read an ARC and am voluntarily leaving my review.
Heather
Marissa Drake
Devon Pickford
Janet Watson
Ayden Morgen
May 15, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Evelyn
Sandi Thompson
Mary
Mood Reader
May 15, 2019
Ayden lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of eleven years, and their five furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, volunteering, causing mischief, and building a Spork army. Ayden graduated summa cum laude with her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology in 2009 before going on to complete her graduate deg ...more

Her Best Friend’s Father (3 books)
  • Devour Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #1)
  • Destroy Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #2)