Start by marking “Royal Dragons Box Set: A Weredragon Romance” as Want to Read:
Royal Dragons Box Set: A Weredragon Romance

Royal Dragons Box Set: A Weredragon Romance

3 SEXY SHIFTERS. 3 FATED MATES. 1 STEAMY COLLECTION.

Since we've been in this world, mating with humans was punishable by death in accordance with dragon law. What's more is that there's a legend out there claiming that dragon's blood can cure all of man's diseases - at a price. So we've always avoided the mixing of dragons and humans. But what happens when your dragon's

Published January 19th 2019 by Stamps Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Royal Dragons Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Dragons Box Set

Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
This is a Box Set collection of three Royal Dragons and their interactions with humans. The set includes: The Dragon’s Healer, The Dragon’s Salvation, and The Dragon’s Redemption. Below is a review of one of the books to give you an example of what you can find in this set!

*** Reviewing THE DRAGON'S REDEMPTION - BOOK 3 ***
When the King banishes him to Earth because he tried to help his friend, the Prince, who had wanted a human mate, Halden settles right in and puts his talents to good use. He c
Michelle
The Dragons Healer:
Evette is a healer who has MS but she can't heal herself. Valen is Evette's new employee and also a Dragon Prince whose dragon blood is a cure for human illness. I love the connection these two have for healing and how their relationship grew over time. Great heartwarming story.
The Dragon's Salvation:
Ryker is a Royal Dragon and EMT. Gabriel is an undercover cop with C.F. who finds herself in the middle of the mafia underworld after she gets made fighting for her life. Loved t
Paula
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want to stop reading

Book 1
The Dragon's Healer
This book kept me pulled in...especially towards the end. Dragons and humans are not supposed to mix based on the dragon world. Humans don't know dragons exist. That could change in this book...or not...read to find out. You will be glad you did.

Book 2
The Dragon's Salvation
It refers to Valen from the first book as his brother and talks about things differently than the first book so that confused me. However, besides those differences it was
Kim James
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Dragon's Healer- Another great read by Anastasia Chase!! This story is wonderful, the characters are well written and the story line pulls you in. I highly recommend this book.
The Dragon's Salvation- Anastasia Chase does not disappoint in The Dragon's Salvation. Ryker and Gabrielle compliment each other so perfectly. She is a strong independent woman and she has to face a lot in her life. Will they be able to stay safe from the public eye and the mofia? This is a must read!!
The Dragon's Rede
Barbara
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three well written story about dragon shifters being cast out of the home by a king who cannot move into a new century. First is the king's own son Valen and the human he comes to love Evette who he will do anything to cure of the disease she has that is killing her. The second one is Ryker and the human woman he comes to love Gabrielle Martinez and will do anything to cure of the Cystic Fibrosis that is slowly killing her. The third is Halden and the woman he comes to love Esther but she has go ...more
Marshall Vanwinkle-bane
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the Royal Dragons Box Set. I found myself being really emotionally drawn into the book at points. Like book one. Evette, her ex, Kathy and her husband reminded me of my sister and I and my husband and her ex so I was emotionally attached to them. Book 2 there was another part that again emotionally grabbed me because it reminded me of an incident that almost happened to my sisters son. This was also my first dragon books and I never thought I could get into dragons but I was int ...more
Victoria B
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it
I bought this as a three book box set and I think this is the first time ever that I do not feel this should be a box set but each book should only be read as a stand alone with no mention of the other books in the series. Each of the books were good in there own right, strong alpha male dragons and the human females that are their mates. As a series, they do not work. The plot in book 1 was not changed and not followed into book 2 and book 3. If you can not keep the main points of a story line ...more
Caroline Doig
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
3 fantastic stories of dragons finding their human mates and I absolutely loved it.
Book 1 The Dragons Healer: Valen’s and Evette’s story.
Book 2 The Dragons Salvation: Ryker’s and Gabrielle’s story.
Book 3 The Dragons Redemption: Holden’s and Esther’s story.
3 fantastic dragon shifter stories with action, adventure, danger, suspense, passion and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages. A fantastic boxset and I highly recommend this boxset it’s definitely well worth the read.
Judy Munoz
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this box set of three dragon shifter romances. The three stories are loosely connected through the dragon characters but each works as a standalone book. Each story is a fast paced and compelling read, full of dragon shifter magic, steamy hot romance, and a little danger. In each story, the author has created unique and vibrant characters, with sizzling chemistry. Each story has a unique, well thought out and spellbinding storyline. Three charming dragon shifter romances!

I received a f
Lory
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable and entertaining box set. I had the opportunity to read each book individually. Now you'll get to experience this fast paced stories with plenty of action, suspense, intrigue, and of course steamy romance that will have you entranced from beginning to end in this box set. So I totally recommend that you one click this set you won't regret it. I received a free copy via Booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have exp ...more
Sharon
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The box set includes three short stories, three dragons and all are a wonderful read. Really well put together plots with each story concentrating on a different dragon finding their mate. Being short stories, the action and romance is all at a fast pace and before you know it the book is over! The human women they fall for each have their own issues that life has thrown at them that they are dealing with and the men step up and step in to do what they can to help. I received a free copy of this ...more
CoensK  Review
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it
This being my first read by this author I wasn't sure what to expect. I enjoyed each of the stories by themselves, but they did not go together well at all. Each story told of a love that wouldn't be denied and I loved that. These were meant to be interconnecting with each other but the plot didn't line up and that kind of brought the whole thing down. I think i might try moreby this author but i'm not sure yet.
Gladys
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this box set of shifter romances to be very enjoyable. Each book features its own couple and all three have an entertaining storyline. The couples had good chemistry, were likable and easy to root for. There is plenty of emotional turmoil, poignancy and drama as these three couples try to overcome the large obstacles that stand very firmly in the way of their HEA. Very enjoyable reads! This is my independent, impartial review.
Deborah
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of three short stories about three Dragon Shifters that have been pushed out of there kingdom to live with humans. Each of the stories revolves around a Dragon who meets there mate but they are human and it is forbidden. Each book is well written, fast paced, full of chemistry and entertaining. The stories are connected but can each be read as a standalone. I really enjoyed the stories and highly recommend the set! 4 1/2 stars!
Mary Burgess
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of 3 short stories about 3 dragons who had been exiled from their kingdom to human life. Two were sons to the unforgiving King and the third a friend to the sons. Each story deals with one of the dragons meeting their dragon heart or mate. The last book deals with Esther trying to achieve her newfound dragon abilities which is quite amusing. Good quick reads with many steamy scenes.

Zeinab Dh
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I chose to read and review this book. I am a fan of the author and do enjoy her work a lot. This was a nice well box set. Everything was well written the plot the characters and flow were great. I love shifters and dragons are interesting to read about. I liked how each one came upon and how their interactions were with their mates. It is filled with suspense drama sparks action and many to keep you interesting to it. I recommend it
Carol Fitzgerald
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable and entertaining box set. They are fast paced stories with plenty of action, suspense, intrigue, and of course steamy romance that will have you entranced from beginning to end in this box set. Three different stories of dragons with human females having medical issues that aren't written about much. I totally recommend that you one click this set you won't regret it. I received a copy of this book in advance for an honest review.
Heidi
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a set of 3 dragon shifter short stories. They were all full of adventure, thrills, and of course, romance. I enjoyed reading all 3 of them, and I would definitely recommend them to fans of shifter stories.

Leopardwolf
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big, strong, sexy, alpha males who are dragons? Ooh yeah

And when their women are threatened? Look out! Because nothing will save you from their wrath if you make their women cry.
Join in the fun that is dragon shifters and the women who are their mates
Get comfy cos you're not gonna want to move
Rachel Benham
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection of books was great! Lots of alpha dragons wanting to be with the mates but life always has different plans for them . Fate likes to test your loyalty and dedication to your mate I guess. You will not be disappointed.

Sherry Westendorf
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love those dragons and this is an author I love her books. These have everything. A hot alpha male, their mate, the story that keeps you turning pages and wishing they would not end. They are exciting, hot, suspenseful, dramatic, emotional and so much more. I was given a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Royal Dragons Box Set by Anastasia Chase is an awesome box set to read. I loved reading this awesome box set cause I love reading anything to do with drangons and dragon shifters. I highly recommend this awesome box set to everyone who loves reading about dragons and dragon shifters.

Brandy France
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As I have said before i'm a huge fan of shifter romance and this set was a great read. The storyline has it all..drama chemistry and finding his mate. This is a hea. You won't stop reading once you start. This box set will be in my top 10 reads.

Annie Fitzgerald
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great series of books and I loved reading every one of them. The stories were separate yet connected at the same time and that caused confusion as the back stories in each book didn’t exactly match up with each other, but I still enjoyed every minute of reading these books.

Ann Holden
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This box set of three is a great example of this author’s writing. The characters are interesting and engaging. The stories are loosely related but each is good on it’s own. I liked the healing components in each of the stories and not just the physical. You can’t go wrong with this set.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving my honest review.
Alisha Utesch
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love stories on Dragon shifters. They are my favorites. All three of these were really good books, all steamy with a great story line that kept me flipping through the pages. Each one has a great love story that had me swooning, and wishing dragons were real and one was my mate.

Pat
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This three book box set gave me hours of reading enjoyment and entertainment! Each and every book in this collection had great character and storyline development which kept me totally hooked until the very last page!
Danielle Carpenter
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I've read each of these stories, and reviews of each can be found on my blog, Amazon & Goodreads. I've rated each book and found The Dragon's Redemption to be the best of the lot and The Dragon's Healer the worst. All these stories can be read separately and don't need to be read in order.
Tanya
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection about three dragon shifters who are looking for their mates. Will they find their mates? Will they have a happy ever after? See if they will

** FOLLOW ME ON GOODREADS TO GET UPDATES **

Do you like FREE books? I know I do! You can get yourself an FREE Wolf Shifter Romance EXCLUSIVE to subscribers by pasting this link into your browser:

I'm just a girl from Houston with a knack for words. I love adding a dash of Paranormal into our world. I write about sexy shifters who are hard on their foes but melt f