Start by marking “Wonderfully Strange (Stupid Awesome Love, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Wonderfully Strange (Stupid Awesome Love, #4.5)

Wonderfully Strange (Stupid Awesome Love, #4.5)

My knight in shining armor is a petite woman brandishing a wet towel as a sword. And damn she knows how to use it.

I’m Gabriel Chang, first assistant to Michael Petrov, the wealthiest businessman in Manhattan, and I’m in love with Lulu Jimenez. My love for her is embarrassingly instant after she saves me from getting beat up by a couple of goons. She's pretty much my hero.
Published May 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wonderfully Strange, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wonderfully Strange

Start your review of Wonderfully Strange (Stupid Awesome Love, #4.5)
Pat
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was such a fun read with the well written storyline and characters that were so well rounded that I was hooked from the very beginning! The banter between Gabriel and Lulu was fun and the chemistry between these two kept me turning the pages until the very end!
Gwen
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author and I’m happy to give my honest review.

This was a quick read about Gabriel and Lulu. I was intrigued by their characters in the previous book and enjoyed getting to know them more in this novella.

Gabriel is an executive assistant to his ultra rich boss Petrov. He volunteers to serve papers to a former employee who harassed women in the company. He’s young and kind of naive so ends up getting beat up by the guy’s hired protection. Lulu saves his bacon and helps
Rubi
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with Gabriel and Lulu. They had the most awesome, hilarious relationship ever! I just couldn't with their banter. It was that good! Though I am still a Misha girl, Gabriel is falling into a close second.
The fact that he isn't Alpha draws me in. Calling Lulu, a female, his good knight and knight in shining armor is something to swoon over. Lulu doesn't fall behind calling him her damsel and this is the kind of relationship I aspire to have.
Overall this was a very good short read and
Jeanne Richardson
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Ceri Grenelle; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Ree
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun, feel-good romance.

Lulu meets and is instantly intrigued by Gabriel. When she rescues him from a smack-down, their relationship blooms quickly into a friendship with romance hovering in the wings.

I loved the banter between the main characters, and their chemistry was obvious & tangible. Their interactions were witty and funny, too.

Ceri Grenelle really does quirky romance well. I recommend this book.

I voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book.
Yasmine ElFar
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Since discovering Ceri Grenelle I Can’t get enough of her books, very emotional and sexy.
Wonderfully strange is the 4.5 book of her first impressive series which I started because the the first book was free, 2 days later I had read the 2 other ones and preordered the 4th and this novella.
Highly recommended
Stephanie
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an incredibly fun book. There is frank and conversational narration, dialogue that is so nonchalant in its wittiness that it keeps you smiling, secondary characters that keep up the fun with their own unique spins, and humor that sparks throughout. This is the first book I have read in the Stupid Awesome Love series and it won’t be my last. Highly recommend this book and this author!
Barbara
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part of the Stupid Awesome Love series a book that had me smiling . I also like what WWMHLD stands for. Gabriel Chang and Lulu Jimenez's story has her being the knight he needs.There is suspense, drama, danger, a gang of thugs, and romance. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Amanda Marlowe
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lulu is a bike courier, she's delivering to a motel when she sees a man being attacked. She becomes his knight in shining armour and he's her damsel in distress. A lovely switch around.
A funny romantic suspense. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Megan Klose
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun read about Gabriel and Lulu. If you read the previous book in this series you got to meet him and learn about her rescuing him. It was a a sweet read that I truly enjoyed. I really like this authors writing style and characters. Would recommend as a fun quick romantic read.
Lisa Hill
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A full on, insta love novella featuring the quirky Gabriel and the mighty Lulu. The characters are endearing, funny and head over heels in love right from the minute Lulu stepped in to save Gabriel. Such a treat to read a strong female character like her. I enjoyed the book from the first word to the last.
Birty
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fairy Tale Romance

Nice twist on damsel in distress and knight to the rescue. Story has some nice twist and turns and was funny and engaging.
Lauren Hutchinson
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick and easy read. It was a very enjoyable quick read that I enjoyed immensely. The storyline was very good and the characters were easy to read about. A very enjoyable story.
M Dent
Lori VanEepoel
is currently reading it
Jul 10, 2019

• Kiss King
  • Winning Hollywood's Goodest Girl (Hollywood, #2)
  • Strike a Chord (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll #4)
  • Flight of the Storks
  • One Click Love (Hot in the City #2)
  • Three Words
  • Switch & Burn (Royal Bastards MC: Idaho Springs Chapter #1)
  • Opposites Attract: Royal Bastards MC: Central Texas
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • As Long As You Hate Me
  • Endless Blue Seas
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Summer Fling: A Sexy Summer Anthology
  • Kit (Carson Brothers, #1)
  • Unexpected Roommate
  • Trade In (Odd Jobs #3)
  • The Widower's Girlfriend (Faking It, #1)
  • Such Great Heights (Blue is the Color, #3)
Ceri is the author of quirky and sexy contemporary romance novels. She has a major weakness for sappy cuddle moments as much as hot and steamy sex scenes, and a penchant for writing snappy and sarcastic dialogue. She loves romance that isn't afraid to be awkward and uncouth, and thrives on flawed characters with big hearts.

Ceri is a New York native living in California with her two cats, Mercy an