Start by marking “Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)” as Want to Read:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)

Irresistible

(Cloverleigh Farms #1)

I’m a full-time single dad to three daughters and CFO at Cloverleigh Farms. I don’t have time to fall in love—I’m too busy trying to run a business, keep the red socks out of the white laundry, and get the damn pillowcases on without owing a dollar to the swear jar.

Sure, Frannie Sawyer is beautiful and sweet, but she’s twenty-seven, the boss’s daughter, and my new part-tim
Expected publication: February 25th 2019

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Shelves: arc-books
A sweet, single father romance who resists to admit that being with the one true love of his life will not be a regret for him, nor his family is what Melanie Harlow has created in this masterpiece of a novel...

There is love in the air y'all! The kind of love that makes you swoon, and you end up having butterflies in your stomach because of all the passion there is between two characters such as Mack and Frannie. Melanie Harlow has been an author that I took a break from reading for a while, b
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

For a moment, I let myself imagine what it would be like if I were younger and didn’t have kids. If I were free to pursue her. Win her. Keep her. Christ, I’d fucking spoil her rotten all the time. She was the perfect combination of sexy and sweet—it drove me crazy in the best possible way. In another life, I’d have done everything possible to make her mine.

IRRESISTIBLE is an incredibly entertaining sexy and sweet romance. For those of you wh
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic’IRRESISTIBLE’ is the first full length romance novel in Melanie Harlow’s ‘CloverLeigh Farms' series. In this we meet Frannie Sawyer & Declan McAllister aka Mack. Image and video hosting by TinyPic What a pathetic fucking cliche I was: Divorced Dad lusting after the Babysitter. As if a girl like her wanted anything to do with a guy like me-one with three kids and an ex-wife.

Frannie is a twenty-seven year old female, her family owns Cloverleigh Farms, where she’s part time receptionist, and bakes delectable macarons, an
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Shelves: arcs
REVIEW TO COME
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
I loved every single minute I spent reading this book!!! Frannie and Mack's journey was real and beautiful. I cried over Mack's struggle to be the best parent he could be and to always put his children first. He was doing a great job, despite his distress, because these girls were fantastic. Frannie was a shining star. She decided what she wanted from life and really went for it, despite so many obstacles. Her love for Mack's girls was a beautiful thing. This was one of those books I wish I coul ...more
Jemima
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
PSX_20190219_213316

Title: Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms #1)
Author: Melanie Harlow

Let me just start out by saying this: That blurb does not do the book justice.
It's no secret that I'd read just about any book written by Melanie Harlow even if the book sounds almost like a cliché: Divorced Dad and a babysitter. *eye roll* right? Yup. Total cliché in the making but I have to admit that by the end of the first few chapters I realise that it's a whole lot more.

Trust Melanie Harlow. Trust Her to write a dang good book

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Feb 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
So excited <3 <3

Shayna
Feb 15, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
Kim
4.5+ stars
This is the start of a spin-off series at Cloverleigh Farms. We met Mack initially in Only Love as he is Ryan Woods good friend and ex-Marine buddy. Mack is a busy single dad of three young girls and CFO for Cloverleigh Farms. Most days he is barely keeping his head above water due to all of his responsibilities.

Frannie Sawyer is his coworker, boss's youngest daughter, and Mack's part time nanny. She should have a flashing neon sign sign that says Off Limits on her. And he really does
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Good Lord I need a minute. Irresistible by Melanie Harlow was so sexy, emotional and filled with poignant delicious moments that gave me all the swoons. Frannie and Mack were so fun and I can't wait for more in this new series!

Anyone who knows me knows that single daddy books are what I'm all about but add to that a dose of a sexy age difference? I am all aboard that yummy train! Mack and Frannie's book was loaded with hot sexy times and heart-tugging moments. I adored that Mack was a single dad
Melissa | Slow Readers Blog
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love when Melanie Harlow brings us a new romance series, and Irresistible doesn’t disappoint! I knew Mack from her last book, and I was expecting this rough and rugged Marine. But I was surprised by this great guy with a heart of gold and a filthy mouth, a man who puts his daughter’s first despite what he really wants. And what he wants is the kind, thoughtful, and driven Frannie.

The chemistry between these two was fiery and sexy. And their quiet moments together tender and sweet. Their dialo
Amy
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Irresistible Stars!!

Review to come!
Brandi
I'll admit I have a slight addiction to this man. I coined the hashtag #MACKISMINE back when Only Love was being released. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for a sexy, sweet, single dad.

Mack and Frannie are that cute love story you can't put down. You want them to work and you want it to happen now!

But as a single parent, sometimes you have to take things slow. You have more than just yourself to consider and jumping into a relationship of any kind may not be the best idea.

Frannie though. She's
Carol
Feb 11, 2019 marked it as maybe-read-not-sure-yet
OMG. Here is another author that I enjoy to read, writing a trope that I wouldn't usually expect from her and my brain is screaming "oh NO!!!!!!"
I know that I shouldn't be so pessimistic but things haven't exactly worked out well for me lately in that regard. Case in point- Karina Halle's "Nothing Personal".

I do hope that this turns out to be a good read but think I will wait for reviews first.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Was I expecting this book to be good? Yes. Was I expecting to love it as much as I did? No. And did I expect it to become one of my favorites single dad romances? Not a chance but here we are.

I freaking loved this book. It was seriously one of the best single parent romances I've ever read. I don't know if it was that Mack and Frannie were friends and had a sort of history already, if it was all the angst on both sides due to each of their pasts, if it was the longing they had
Kahea
***5 ‘#TeamFrannie’ Stars***

After finishing Only Love I was crossing my toes (and fingers) that we’d get more of Mack (and Grams because Grams is awesome!) at some point down the road because I really wanted to see Mack get his HEA and I wasn’t disappointed! This one had me doing everything from swooning and making my ovaries explode to being so frustrated that I wanted to reach out and Gibbs smack a certain someone numerous times all while enjoying every second of this sweet and smexy romance.

I
Margaret
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Irresistible, such a perfect title! It truly was IRRESISTIBLE! This book is the start of a new series and this one, in particular, is Frannie and Mack’s story!

The author, Ms. Harlow, writes a realistic setting intertwined with comical scenes, tears, happiness, a little angst, sexy scenes and just so many real-life moments.

Another Harlow hit! Why? Well, because she just writes feel good, extremely honest stories depicting life’s circumstances and situations. She describes men that aren’t perfect
Becca - ★Wicked Quests of a BookNinja★
description

Blog review

5 ’Macaron(i)’ Stars

Holy macaroni, this book! Oh, boy, Melanie Harlow knows how to write a really great romance novel. I’m totally, crazily in love with this book. And the characters. And Harlow’s writing style. I had such a great time reading it. I totally read it in one sitting and now, I just need more and more!

Irresistible is an all kind of amazing, swoon-worthy and spicy story. And it’s hands-down one of the most charming things I’ve ever read.

description

I adore Frannie. This girl is so pow
Manoela
3.5 Stars

This is a cute, romantic, fun and lightweight book with almost no anguish or drama in it. A good request for those days for when I want a light romance.

I liked the characters here: Mack is a single dad who is trying to do the best for himself and his three lovely daughters. And it was really sweet to see the relationship between them and at the same time see his contrast with Frannie where he's just a man and not just a father.Frannie is adorable too, she is kind, sweet and has been se
Konny
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Irresistible by Melanie Harlow is the first book in her brand new Cloverleigh Farms series and I was blown away by the story and the characters.
I recommend going in blind. Don't read the blurb or a spoiler-ish review. I promise you'll not be disappointed with this book.
Irresistible tells the story of Mack, a single dad, and Frannie the nanny. And no, it's NOT the typical single dad- nanny story. This book is more, much much more.
I confess I'm a huge sucker for single dad stories and that is what
Karen
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve got new best friends!

Felicity, Millie and Winnie are my absolute besties. I’m going to braid their hair, make them Yorkshire puddings and watch The Wizard of Oz with them. I’m going to check under their beds for monsters and kiss Ned the Hammerhead from Shedd and it will be perfect.

I’m also quite partial to their dad. Mack the single dad is quite splendid. Frannie, baker of macarons, part time nanny, part time receptionist is equally lovely.

Fab fab fab fab characters that I fell in love wi
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
Melanie Harlow is one of those authors that once her new release hits my kindle nothing else around me seems to exist. I want to lose myself in another sweet sexy read as only Harlow can gift to her readers. It's that familiarity of scenery and old friends in one of her stories/series that lifts my spirits every time.

In Cloverleigh Farm series, Irresistible is the first book and it did not disappoint me one bit. I may have had an infuriating moment or two with Mack, the stubborn former marine b
Cassidy
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 Stars

I love reading books written by Melanie Harlow. They just have that IT Factor. I smile, swoon, catch feelings, and get butterflies in my tummy. Irresistible doesn’t disappoint. Her books also often make me hungry and crave a specific item. Macaroons are what I’m dreaming of now.

Irresistible is the story of a single dad with three girls. He just feels like he can barely keep his head above water. I so enjoyed the relationship between him and his kids. His children are scene stealers f
Stephanie
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful Melanie Harlow read... I loved Mack and Frannie!

Mack is a single dad to 3 sweet and adorable girls, and Frannie is a complication he didn’t plan on!
Their chemistry is hot, and pretty obvious to everyone but themselves. Navigating their differences, priorities and family complications, they find their HEA and it was lovely to read!

Mack’s filthy mouth and overflowing swear jar was hilarious, and Frannie’s path to independence was thoughtful and not overly dramatic/angsty (<-wh
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 PERFECT TREAT STARS!! Melanie Harlow has given readers the perfect treat to devour. I read this book in one sitting...I stayed up late to finish it, so worth it. What a great start to this new series. Mack is perfection....he is a former Marine with a dirty mouth and good looks. He is also a single dad that puts his girls first, over his own needs. Frannie is beautiful, tough and the perfect woman for Mack. Their story is tough with all the feels and beautifully told. This is a must read, so m ...more
Katie
Heather andrews
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm glad that Mack can sort of realize his faults, "...had I said something insensitive without realizing it? Goddarn, I was effing clueless about women." I loved Mack's kids they just didn't beat around the bush, “that you’re being an idiot and you need the hard words.” The man is quite the romantic, “I’m not either. Doesn’t mean I don’t want to rip your clothes off and eff you senseless right now.” I liked this book, I loved Mack, but it was safe to say his girls stole the show.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!