Start by marking “Crushing the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #5)” as Want to Read:
Crushing the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #5)

Crushing the Mob

(The Mob Lust Series #5)

Rocco
They gave me an order.
My instructions were crystal clear, the threats painfully real.
Find the people who shattered her world.
Keep her safe.
Don’t lay a finger on her.
And don’t even think about falling in love.
That last part was all me.
Mission not accomplished.

Katarina
I’m a cold-blooded killer.
An assassin by trade.
I hunt those who have taken from my family.
Our list of e
Published July 2nd 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Crushing the Mob, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crushing the Mob

Kristen Luciani
Jul 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm thrilled to bring you all Kat and Rocco's story, the final standalone book of my Mob Lust Series! It's equal parts sexy, snarky, and sooo suspenseful! I am absolutely in love with this couple, and they will have you laughing, crying, and swooning until the very last page!
Teresa Lara
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series
Loved Kat and Roccos intense beautiful broken heartstopping loved story
Ready for more
Stacy Jo
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg omg omg. This is the absolute best book of this series! Kat and Rocco are dynamite together!
barbara bell
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series can not wait for the next one
Judy
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've loved Kat since the beginning! I'm so happy her story is finally revealed. She's tuff and she's heartless. I wanted to know so bad why she was the way she was.

Kat is as bad#ass as they come! She will not hesitate to kill someone. First, she butters them up and when they let their guard down *snap*, and they're gone! Her mom and twin sister were killed when she was 16 (on their birthday), while she was frozen in place and could only watch what happened. For some reason, she was not killed. I
Krystal Bowlin
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This mob series has kept me wanting more since book one came out. I love Kristen's ability to write an often violent story while also telling the beautiful story of life, love and family for each of the amazing characters in the Mob Lust series.

This is Rocco and Kats story. Both characters have been in the previous books. Rocco has made serious mistakes but somehow remained in the family. In this book, we learn more about what he did and why. We are able to see him in a different light.

Kat is
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Kat the killer Russian princess.
Rocco the Italian enforcer.

It doesn't have to make sense, but Kat and Rocco fit. The same people are looking for both of them so why not join forces. Both have been dancing around each other since the beginning of this series and it was fun to finally see them get together. We already know Rocco's back story but we get Kat's back story and why she is the way she is now.

This story was entertaining from beginning to end. The characters were funny and flirty with a
Cindy Fong
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kat the killer Russian princess.
Rocco the Italian enforcer.

Misty Warner
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This is book 5 in the series and it keeps getting better with all these hot mobsters.
Katarina is a hard core kick@$$ take no sh!t kind of girl. Except for one day a year when she lets all of her emotions out. Only this year he shows up in the middle of her melt down and he doesn't run away. Instead he holds her and nobody has done that in eight years.
Rocco can't believe what he's seeing. He always knew Kat was a mystery but now he is seeing he
Christina Oswald
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Rocco and Kat! I absolutely loved their story. They have fantastic chemistry and that makes their banter hilarious. The mystery surrounding Kat and what happens to her family propels her to get revenge. Rocco needs to protect Kat and get them out of this mess.
Kristen's writing will suck you into Kat and Rocco's world. Crushing the Mob is suspenseful, hilarious, heart wrenching, and HOT. It can be read as a standalone.
I can't wait to see where Kristen takes us next in this Mob Series.
Kari Hansen
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is so much more to Kat than the unfeeling hardened persona she shows to the world. She keeps her emotions firmly under control but seeing the other side of her is what makes her such a great character.

Rocco assignment to protect Kat but once he gets to know the real woman his professional detachment becomes a very personal attachment which changes both their lives.

This story takes you on a wild adventure filled with suspense, twists and heat.
Cindy Hughes
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book in this series so far! It was fantastic! This is Rocco and Kats story. It’s an intense, heart stopping beautiful rocky love story filled with danger, suspense, action and wonderful sexiness! It was very entertaining all the way through it! I couldn’t stop reading! I look forward to the next book!
Heather Charles
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg, I loved this book! This story tells you how Katrina became who she is and of course falls in love with Rocco during this book. I can't wait to read more for this series.
Tessa
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crushing the Mob left my heart brutally bruised. Kat’s story is finally here and now we know the heartache, suffering and pain she endured. She is tough and ruthless but who can blame her, she witnessed the unthinkable at a young age. Rocco is tough and ruthless in his own right. These two create a beautiful story and I loved every page of it. This story is not for the faint of heart.
Roseline CD
Jeanne Kotsios
Stephanie Ditmore
Rae Valentine
Apr 22, 2019
Kristen Luciani is a USA Today bestselling romance author, momtrepreneur, and a beauty product junkie with a penchant for stilettos, Silicon Valley, plunging necklines and grapefruit martinis. As a deep-rooted romantic who prefers juicy drama to fill the lives of anyone other than her, she tried her hand at creating a world of enchantment, sensuality, and intrigue, finally uncovering her true pass ...more

The Mob Lust Series (5 books)
  • Screwing The Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #1)
  • Ruling the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #2)
  • Betraying the Mob