Start by marking “Redeemed by Passion” as Want to Read:
Redeemed by Passion

Redeemed by Passion

“You don’t trust me.”

But he still wants her in his bed

If event planner Teresa St. Claire can pull off the wedding of the year, she’ll save her career and her troubled younger brother. But her gorgeous ex, billionaire businessman Liam Christopher, interferes, insisting he wants to help. Teresa has to do this alone—to protect both him and her brother. Yet the ties binding he
Published August 6th 2019 by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about Redeemed by Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeemed by Passion

Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)

When I was first approached about reading the Dynasties: Secret of the A-List series, I had no idea what to expect. I knew the series would consist of four books written by four different authors. I also knew the books would all be connected by an overall series arc, which would play out in the individual books over the course of the series. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect there be so much in your face drama. The series starts with Tempted by Scandal written by Karen Booth, whic
Harlequin Books
Categories
Sagas, Contemporary Romance

Miniseries
Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List (Book #4)
Lynn Brooks
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
One last hurrah! With the conclusion in the Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List series, Joss Woods finally exposes the secrets we've been wondering about since the beginning. Teresa and Liam find their way through the craziness and we're introduced to another couple who add an additional twist of drama to the story line. The entire series has been a lot of fun and this book wrapped it up nicely.

Teresa St. Claire isn't sure how she's going to save her business after the latest stunt her wayward brot
Kristen Lewendon
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t read everything in this series, and I’m starting to regret that. This book stands alone, but it also appears to build on the stories that came before it. In the one previous book in this series I have read, it was easy to see the passion that Liam and Teresa have. It was heartbreaking to witness the pain and distrust neither one can seem to let go of. Their story is full of twists, most of which I didn’t see coming. I loved watching Liam and Teresa learn to be vulnerable with one anoth ...more
Debbie Caswell
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We finally get Liam and Teresa's story we have met both these characters in previous books in this series but now we get their full in depth storyline

Teresa St. Claire could lose her business after her brothers latest stunt but then Liam Christopher steps in yet again . He is determined to help the woman he has never stopped loving Yes there is plenty of passion between these two but there is also plenty of hatred and ill feeling as you know they have steamed up the pages throughout this series.
Amanda
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The last thing Teresa St. Claire needs is her ex meddling in her private matters. But Liam Christopher is hellbent on helping the woman he still has feelings for. Teresa’s only qualm is she wants to protect the two men in her life who she cares deeply for, but when she is forced into a tough situation her defiance at Liam wavers. What she haven’t bargained on though is falling for Liam all over again!

Joss Wood’s Redeemed by Passion is an emotional, intense and passionate story that sweeps you of
Jean
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book. Liam and Teresa story continues but again it is not plain sailing at all as Liam's mother is doing everything that she can to destroy Teresa at all costs and Liam is trying to desperately to protect Teresa. They have gone through so much and continue to do so but will they ever get there happy ending that they so deserve. I definitely recommend you read this book and series and you will not be disappointed as it is so well written and takes you into the story as if you a ...more
Fleur
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Both Teresa and Liam are attracted to each other but there is always something going on that appears to push them apart and Teresa is too stubborn to ask for help as she has always been let down and Liam is too stubborn to let Teresa go. There is loads to keep you hooked on the read and you can't help but feel for both of them with what goes on and then when the twists and surprises come up wow some just really side swipe you!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Jess Lawson
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Redeemed by Passion by Joss Wood is the final installment of the Dynasties: secrets of the A list series. This series is absolutely amazing and a must read. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Liam and Teresa throughout the entire series. The fire and animosity was built to the max. It has been leaving steam on the pages. To finally get to read their finishing story was absolutely breath taking. I could not put it down. I had to stay up and finish this amazing read.

I received a free copy of thi
Sheila
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Teresa and Liam were once a couple but things did not workout for them thanks to others interfers. She is trying to save her business and help her brother at the same time but someone is once again causing trouble. While they don't trust each other just maybe they can save her business and they can reunite their relationship.

Joyce Hudson
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: joss-wood
Hate to see this series end.
Not use to reading about 4 main characters in one book, theirs usually one set and all other characters are secondary but this book was great.
Liam and Teresa were excellent together. No matter what mommy dearest Liam's mother did to keep them apart it only brought them closer together.
I knew that Liam's mother was hiding a secret and I figured out the secret in book # 3 "Seduced By Second Chances" Reese Ryan's book. Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to
Shirley Holt
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very good and interesting story. Not read anything before from this author but I am glad I have had the opportunity to read this. I only gave it four stars as I feel I missed out on this couple's back story in the previous books. I will now have to read the others and then this one again to really appreciate the book. Nevertheless it was very enjoyable read.

Michelle Padilla
Aug 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
This book is really two romance stories in one. Teresa St. Clair is an event planner with a on again off again relationship with Liam Christoper. However, neither one really admits that it was ever a real relationship. Liam knows she is in trouble and wants to help her but Teresa is afraid not only for his life but her brother's too. Can they make it work? Add, in billionaire Brook's who wants Teresa to plan his wedding with bride Nic.
Belinda
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We finally get to the heart of Teresa and Liam's story. But we pick up with Teresa putting together the wedding of Nic and Brook's wedding. But as with all the other books their are obstacles at every turn for Liam and Teresa. If it is not her brother it is his is mom. There are many secrets that come out during this book. But love can conquer just about anything. This book was a wonderful ending to the series!
Barbara
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book four of the Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List series a well written story that held my interest until the end. Teresa St. Claire and Liam Christopher are going to find answers to their question in this final book in the series. One woman has caused so much pain for them. I enjoyed reading this book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lisa H
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There’s a whole lot going on in this quick read.

We start in media res. With Teresa leaving Liam Christopher. They are two unbending pines with one thing between them.

She’s got a troublesome brother.
He’s got a whole new family.
And she’s planning another man’s wedding.

Recommend.

Caitlin Warrow
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I had the hardest time putting this book down. I read the whole series and loved all the books in the series, but l think this book really was the perfect ending to this series. So many twists and turns in Liam and Teresa’s story, made this book as great as it was. Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth McDaniel
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Teresa and Liam have such a fractured past and a questionable future. This book is a part of a series that finally reveals the questions regarding Teresa and Liam’s love story. The characters were strong and the story was interesting and full of intrigue. Good read.

Irene Langston-Butler
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked the story of Teresa and Liam. They went though a lot in order to be together. With strong, realistic characters and well written storyline this is a good book that I would recommend

Mary
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Teresa and Liam's story! It's a well written story with secrets reveled and intriguing twists. I like how the story developed as well as the characters. The drama, angst and ups and downs definitely keep you sucked into the story. This story did not disappoint a bit.
poppy
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in the series and was another fantastic read. I really enjoyed Teresa and Liam's book and thought the storyline was really good and held my interest if you have read and enjoyed the previous books like I did you won't want to miss this book it is really good.
Heather Wamboldt
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It grabbed my attention from the first page and did not let go. The storyline is wonderful and flows nicely throughout the book.

Rebeccastump
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Tigger
Aug 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly skipped to the last three chapters!
Read a couple of the first ones, just wanted to get to the end!
CaroMommie
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the Dynasties: Secrets Of The A List series and it was tons of fun. A true rollercoaster 🎢 ride of drama and thrills.

There is enough romance, heat, drama and excitement to keep you engaged till the very last syllable is read.

The supporting cast is back from the previous books and they don’t disappoint, and they manage to not be intrusive, only adding color and commentary to kick up the story a notch.

I thoroughly enjoyed this, I think you will as well.
Linda Wolf
Aug 06, 2019
Joshua Williams
rated it it was ok
Jul 31, 2019
Joss Wood loves books and travelling— especially to the wild places of Southern Africa and, well, anywhere.

She’s a wife, a mom to two teenagers and slave to two cats. After a career in local economic development, she now writes full time.

Joss is a member of the RWA (Romance Writers of America) and ROSA (Romance Writers of South Africa.)