Start by marking “Evolutionary Herbalism: Science, Spirituality, and Medicine from the Heart of Nature” as Want to Read:

Weaving together herbal and medical traditions from around the world into a singular cohesive model, this groudbreaking book guides herbal practitioners to a comprehensive understanding of the practice and philosophy of healing with herbs.

Written by one of the most exciting up-and-coming teachers in the field, this book presents a wide-angled and innovative approach to
Published April 30th 2019 by NORTH ATLANTIC

Start your review of Evolutionary Herbalism: Science, Spirituality, and Medicine from the Heart of Nature
Selina
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a true gem. There is nothing else like it. It was daunting at first BUT Sajah’s ways of teaching really resonated with me. I cannot say enough about how important this book is...
Sharon Lemay
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I own a lot of herbal books and Evolutionary Herbalism is unlike any other. This is a groundbreaking book which takes herbalism to new heights. This is herbalism practiced to heal the body, mind, and soul—not just to alleviate the symptom du jour—although it does that too. This book offers something for all levels of herbal practitioners—highly recommended.
Susan
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Evolutionary Herbalism” is simple in truth, yet astoundingly universal in its application for healing oneself and the earth. It reveals an archetypal common ground between a dizzyingly broad spectrum of tools and modalities.

It points to a system of human and plant wisdom that can help lead us away from hit and miss models of "allopathic herbalism" toward a holistic way of understanding both ourselves and plants. This allows us to select herbs with absolute precision. Sajah Popham teaches us
Me Mo
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a Bible. It's a great meditative read. I open mine up to any page and it speaks to me. The author obviously knows his stuff, but the book has been blessed by all the other experts, shamans, and gifted herbalists who guided him along his plant path. This book is very special to me and I feel very lucky to be able to understand these discoveries.
Natalie
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly recommend this book! Sajah pours his heart and soul into the details of the text and shares essential knowledge for herbalists. Recommended reading for anyone who has an interest in nature, health, ALchemy and worldwide herbal philosophies. Should be read by everbody else too in my opion, the world would be a much better place and the earth would be a healthier one!! TOP book on my herbal bookshelf <3
Amy Doeun
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: herbs
I believe this book will really prove itself to be "evolutionary" in its influence on herbal medicine. Popham weaves in so many different paths and ways of looking at herbs from a variety of traditions and clearly shows how they are connected into a universal medicine that actually begins in our individual hearts. While I found the information about how tarot works and how to make spagyric medicines confusing the information is there and I will likely come back to it as I progress on my own ...more
Teagan
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life changing and I hope culture changing.
Alexandra Anne
Nov 07, 2019
CARLA
May 27, 2019
Shariq
rated it did not like it
Nov 15, 2019
Jul 08, 2019
Elisha
Lorena
Dec 22, 2019

• Fire Cider!: 101 Zesty Recipes for Health-Boosting Remedies Made with Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Western Herbs according to Traditional Chinese Medicine: A Practitioner's Guide
  • Alchemy of Herbs: Transform Everyday Ingredients into Foods and Remedies That Heal
  • Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
  • Herbs for Reducing Stress & Anxiety
  • The Herbal Kitchen: Bring Lasting Health to You and Your Family with 50 Easy-To-Find Common Herbs and Over 250 Recipes
  • The Essential Oil Hormone Solution: Reset Your Hormones in 14 Days with the Power of Essential Oils
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • Holistic Aromatherapy: Practical self-healing with essential oils
  • Aromatica: A Clinical Guide to Essential Oil Therapeutics. Volume 1: Principles and Profiles
  • The Swerve: How the World Became Modern
  • The Essential Oils Hormone Solution: Reclaim Your Energy and Focus and Lose Weight Naturally
  • Mr. Know-It-All: The Tarnished Wisdom of a Filth Elder
  • Emily Dickinson's Gardening Life: The Plants and Places That Inspired the Iconic Poet
  • Plant Spirit Healing: A Guide to Working with Plant Consciousness
  • Easy, All-Natural Home Brewing: 65 Recipes for Delicious and Healing Herbal Beers, Wines, Ciders, Meads and More
  • Reiki for Life: The Complete Guide to Reiki Practice for Levels 1, 2 & 3
  • Burnt Offerings
Sajah Popham believes in creating a paradigm of herbal medicine where the science and spirit of people and plants are integrated for a holistic model of plant medicine. He holds a degree in Herbal Sciences from Bastyr University and has studied herbal traditions across the world and with some of North America's top clinical practitioners. His focus is on finding the universal principles and ...more