Start by marking “City of Games (The Shadow Over Portsmouth Book 2)” as Want to Read:
City of Games (The Shadow Over Portsmouth Book 2)

City of Games (The Shadow Over Portsmouth Book 2)

Deadly Wagers

Ex-cop Divya Allard finally knows who murdered her fiancée. But first she'll need to locate her missing friend from the Portsmouth PD, Milly, who is accused of manipulating an elderly millionaire. To sort out the truth, Allard must cross dimensions to the City of Games, where everything's a bet and the stakes are senses, memories, emotions — or even life itse
Kindle Edition
Published January 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about City of Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about City of Games

Jeff Deck
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Yep, it is my book and I'm giving it five stars. Hope you enjoy it as well; I Wager my heart and soul that you will!
Kali Moulton
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book gave me exactly what I wanted after reading the first - a strong otherworldly adventure, greater insight into the mind of the protagonist ex-cop Divya Allard, and a profound sense that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Book 3 is on the horizon. I wonder what type of trouble Divya will get into this time? I wonder how much more she will grow? I wonder what beautiful and terrible worlds lurk just around the corner?
Dome
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Much as the first book, this is another character driven story in the series that just continues to work very well. Part missing person, part sci fi adventure, part good cop, bad cop, badder cop, the book is unique, his style is unique and the series thus far is a wonderful experience to read and enjoy.
Heath
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Read.

This is a missing / disappeared friend story with a lot more fantasy aspects (than the previous book), a touch of sci-fi and a little weirdness. Enjoyed the book.
Shelby Lefebvre
WillowRaven
Apr 09, 2019
Tabitha Enos
Apr 10, 2019
Jeff Deck is a fiction ghostwriter and editor who lives in Maine with his wife, Jane, and their silly dog, Burleigh. Deck writes science fiction, fantasy, horror, dark fantasy, and other speculative fiction.

Get a FREE book when you subscribe to Deck's e-mail updates. Just go to: www.jeffdeck.com.

Deck's new book is the urban fantasy / mystery novel "City of Ports." He is also the author of the sup