Start by marking “Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)” as Want to Read:
Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)

Code Name: Genesis

(Jameson Force Security #1)

Years ago, they were in love. She was an up-and-coming superstar and he was the devilishly handsome security professional hired to keep her safe. They fell hard and fast, no matter how they tried to resist one another. But not everyone around them was happy about their relationship, and a string of lies and deceit destroyed what they once had.

Having just taken the helm of
Expected publication: May 7th 2019 by Big Dog Books, LLC

Win a Copy of This Book

• Code Name by Sawyer Bennett
    Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)
    Release date: May 07, 2019
    Enter to win one of TEN signed copies of CODE NAME: GENESIS, the first release in the Jameson Force Security series, the all-new romantic suspense ser ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 10 copies available, 3285 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Apr 12 - May 06, 2019

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Code Name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Code Name

Michelle
    Kynan is just so kick ass!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I've been so looking forward to this book. Kynan first came into my life yes my life back in the first Wicked Horse Vegas book. He has been popping up in and out in that series and then finally he got his own story in Cocktales. That was just a tease at what was to come then there was more in the Big Sky crossover series Wicked Force. So you see this guy needed his book and the author has been a big tease and made me wait until now. I finally got my hands on him and w
    Dali
    Sawyer Bennett launches her Jameson Force Security series with Code Name: Genesis, a second chance story about British entrepreneur Kynan McGrath and A-list star Joslyn Meyers.

When Joslyn is attacked in her own home by a crazy stalker, she seeks the help of a man who had protected her once before when she was an up and coming star. A man she had fallen madly in love with but had to leave when he broke her heart. This time around though she’ll trust him with her life, not her heart.

Kynan grudgi
    ✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Kynan bought his buddy's Las Vegas based Security company a little while back. Now he wants to expand the business. He bought a huge 'secret' facility in Pittsburgh to be able to accept more of his beloved 'exciting secret government' contracts.

But before he can get really started with that, his past comes crashing back into his life.

The love of his life is back. Joslyn left him without a word 12 years ago - and he still hates kinda her for it. But she desperately needs his help now.

She's a famo
    Lien
    I've been waiting so long for this book and I finally got to read it!

From the snipped in the Cocktales Anthology to Wicked Force to Code Name: Genesis. It was a long way and the conclusion didn't disappoint.

• Joslyn was awesome! That one move from her catapulted her right to the top, it was so unexpected and I loved it (view spoiler). I really liked the change in character
    Julie
    Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    YES!!! I loved this new series, I was sucked right in.
    The excitement was intense and the action thrilling. The intriguing story had me on the edge of my seat, and the second chance romance was a nice addition to the suspenseful story.
    Kynan had not seen Joslyn for over 12 years, he’d loved her but she had left him breaking his heart....since then Kynan has never let himself get that vulnerable again.
    But when Joslyn gets into trouble the only person she trust to help her is Kynan....and when Kyna
    Manoela
    3.8 Stars

Code Name: Genesis is the first book in the new series by author Sawyer Bennett and I must say it's a promising and interesting start to this series. I liked the book, despite having a few things that bothered me a little bit.

Here we have a story of second chances between Joslyn and Kynan, two characters who were once in love in the past but who after a misunderstanding Joslyn left and didn't look back. Now 12 years later Joslyn's life is in danger and she sees herself depending on the
    MELISSA *Mel Reader*
    Apr 24, 2019 is currently reading it
    Shelves: arcs

(ARC provided by author)
    Lady Heather
    Great start to a new series!
    This was an action pact, suspenseful romance.
    Great characters with a good storyline.

Full review to be posted closer to release date.
    ✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
    ARC received for an honest review

Yes, yes yes! Finally! It is Kynan freaking McGrath!

I have been wanting him to find his HEA since we first met him in the Wicked Horse Vegas series, and here he is!

What an intense and wonderful story. Lost loves finding their way back to each other is always a story I will fall into.

Kynan is just such a kick arse that any woman would fall for him.

I loved so much how he is with Joslyn when she came back into his life. From IDGAF to ILY, it was wonderful watching o
    book bruin
    Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I have been waiting for Kynan's story since first meeting him in the Wicked Horse Vegas series. He's always been a mystery, so I was eager to understand this sexy Brit. This series is a spin off of the Wicked Horse Vegas series, but you don't need to read it or the crossover prequel novella Wicked Force to enjoy this book.

I am a huge fan of second chance romances, and Kynan and Joslyn's story of young love gone wrong was right up my alley. The suspenseful elements kept the story moving and I lov
    Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
    "Our bond was forged twelve years ago, and I had once thought it was broken. It isn't. It was only put on ice. Now, it's been thawed and has since heated to nuclear proportions."

If you've been reading Sawyer Bennett's Wicked Horse Vegas series, then you've already met Kynan McGrath. If you've been wondering what's been simmering in his past, you are in for a treat. You'll be meeting her in Code Name: Genesis.

Joslyn walked away from Kynan 12 years ago, leaving her heart behind. She didn't p
    Jan
    Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
    What an exciting start to a new series.

Code name Genesis is a spin off from the Wicked horse series, I love books by Sawyer Bennett, her hockey series is brilliant but I'm not a fan of BDSM club books which was what Wicked Horse was about and I couldn't get into it, so this was right up my street.

I have to admit when Kynen and Joselyn are first reunited my immediate thoughts were what an Ass Kynen is, but I have to admit he redeemed himself 100 fold.

Kynan and Joslyn split 12 years ago, Joslyn
    Amy [The Little Bookworm]
    Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Code Name: Genesis is the first book of the new Jameson Security series, but Kynan and Joslyn are not new characters if you’ve read the Wicked Force novella that was released earlier this year. It provided the background to their story, we get to see how they first met and fell in love, though you can enjoy this book without reading the novella.

This story was full of suspense, mystery and steaminess. Joslyn has a stalker who is going to extra levels to get to her, so who does she turn to? The o
    Becky Claxon
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    It helps if you read Wicked Force first, but not required. I’m so glad that Kynan and Joslyn reunite, but I am not happy about the reason. I am glad that Kynan puts his hurt feelings regarding Joslyn aside so he can help her. It is hard to believe that it has been twelve years since they last saw each other. I could tell that there were still feelings between the two even though neither one admits it. There is a psychopath after Joslyn that Kynan is determined to protect her from. Everyone loves ...more
    Dani B.
    Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This is the first book by Sawyer Bennett that I have read in a long time. I hate to say it, but I was frustrated with her books. They were all blending together for me, none of them sticking out. The Wicked Horse series is one of my favorite series by her and when she continued the series to Vegas, I was thrilled. We were then introduced to Kynan. And I was very intrigued. So, even though I haven't read her in a while, I had to read this one. And I truly was not disappointed. This book broke the ...more
    Elizabeth Clinton
    Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Code Name Genesis is the first book in this new series by Sawyer Bennett.
    Kynan McGrath is the owner of Jameson Force Security and he will do whatever it takes to keep his clients safe but what he never expects is someone from his past needs him once again.
    Joslyn Meyers is a well known celebrity and when she has a stalker after her the only person she turns to is a man from her past who she not only loved but felt betrayed by but when her safety is at risk she only turns to him for help.
    The con
    Jamie Rhodes
    Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Book 1 of Sawyer Bennett's new suspense series. We met Kynan in a novella where we learned of the background of Kynan and Joslyn's story. This is a second chance at happiness for these two, but it's a long road ahead as they aren't so happy to see each other. The storyline is suspense-filled as we wait to for the mystery to unravel. There are fireworks when these two get within inches of each other. We are introduced to some characters who are going to be working for Jameson Force Security. Good ...more
    Christine Jalili
    Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    What a fantastic book. Loved being sucked right in from page one, I stayed up all night reading. What went wrong with Kynan and Joslyn 12 years ago? Can they get over their past? Loved this second chance, it’s also an emotional read. Can Kynan keep her safe from her stalker? Loved how protective he was too. I cried towards the end. Loved that Jericho offered to fly over to be a supportive friend. Loved the ending, we get a very happy ever after. I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy and I ...more
    Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
    *I received a free copy of Code Name: Genesis from the author. This has in no way influenced my review which is honest and unbiased.*

Bennett did it again! I loved Code Name: Genesis - it has everything I love in a romantic suspense story! Alpha man, check! Second chance at love, check! A crazy stalker ready to whisk away the heroine, check! A fantastic secondary cast, check!

Full review to come.
    Marybeth
    Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Awesome kickoff to this new series by Sawyer Bennett! I am 100% satisfied as I always seem to be after one of her books! I have been anxiously awaiting Kynan's story and only fell in love with him more at the turn of each page!
    Kynan has not seen Joslyn for a dozen years since she left, breaking his heart in the process. He has never let himself be that vulnerable with a woman since. But when Joslyn is in trouble Kynan is the only one she trusts to help her so she reaches out to him. Her safety
    Lisa
    Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Oh Kynan makes me mad a couple times in this second chance romance! Joslyn is a blast from the past, the one who got away, separated for years over a lie. Their reconciliation is only half the story as there's definitely a bad guy out there.

I love the mix of old and new characters, along with mention of characters from a totally different series. This has the suspense, the steam, and the swoon. I really enjoyed it and this couple. I hope to hear them mentioned in future books!
    Heather andrews
    Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Kynan is just a bossy ***, “you stay with me,” Kynan growls, not even bothering to glance my way as he issues the order." Kynan is not a bashful man, "...he turns to the crowd, now all in the kitchen talking and laughing. “Everyone… Joslyn is tired and we’re going to bed. Don’t break anything.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Kynan.
    Kim Whitehead
    Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Wow!! Unbelievable! Such an intense and exciting story! Lost relationship rekindled adds to the an even more excitement! Another fantastic book by Sawyer that will leave you breathless and with heart palpitations! Simply amazing!
    Amanda
    Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Wow what an epic start to a new series! Completely devoured this book, the second chance trope isn’t normally my favourite but this was so well done. I loved the Evolution of Kynan and Jos’ love story. Cannot wait for more in this series!
    Irene

Loved Code Name: Genesis by Sawyer Bennett!
    Review to come <3
    Rose
    Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I have been looking forward to this book since I heard Sawyer Bennett was starting a new series. And I loved it. I really loved Joslyn and Kynan.

More to come closer to release date.
    * A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. *

~ 5 Second Time Around Stars ~

Code Name : Genesis was so good!! It was the perfect mix of angst, swoon, sex and suspense. This was an amazing start to this new series by Sawyer Bennett.

I will be honest and say I was a little worried about this book after reading Wicked Force (which is the prequel to this story). I wasn’t sure how this story was going to play out and I am glad to say it worked perfectly. And no the pre
    Heather
    Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
    **I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

What a great start to Sawyer Bennett's new Jameson Force Security series! While we have gotten a taste of Kynan McGrath in her Wicked Horse series and there was also a novella devoted to he and Joslyn and how they met, it was finally time for him to get a book, and an agency, of his own.

Kynan was ready to strike out on his own after working with his best friend Jericho for years. He was ready to be doing more than
    Avid Reader
    Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security #1) by Sawyer Bennett
    4 stars
    M/F Second Chance Romance
    Triggers: Stalking, Attempted Murder, Kidnapping
    I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Joslyn is young and looking for an amazing career. When she meets Kynan, they have an instant connection. However, Joslyn's manager is anything but excited about their new relationship. When things start to heat up, Joslyn is on top of the world. She has fallen in love and is going forward in her
    « previous 1 3 next »
    Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released multiple books, many of which have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.

A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult

Jameson Force Security (4 books)
    • Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)
    • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
    • Code Name: Heist (Jameson Force Security, #3)