Start by marking “Hot Lap (Arkadia Fast, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hot Lap (Arkadia Fast, #2)

Hot Lap

(Arkadia Fast #2)

Starting a new life isn't easy when the skeletons locked in her closet are the notorious town drunk for a father and a haunted past. But, Hadley Morgan isn't one to shy away from second chances or giving them either.

When a young, single father wrapped up in an octane fueled package takes particular interest in her, she begins to dream. But well-known drag racer Aiden Casey
ebook
Published March 6th 2019 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Hot Lap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Lap

Start your review of Hot Lap (Arkadia Fast, #2)
Amanda Steward
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by NetGalley. This was my first book by this author. I have to say I enjoyed it for the most part. A few things seemed to be repeated over and over again but the story was great. I couldn’t stop once I started. And by the end I had a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. My only main issue was the cover. The male on the cover looks like a teenager and he was suppose to be 25.
Paula White
Mar 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I liked Hadley and I liked Aidan. The supporting characters were all good. I liked Hadley and Aidan together. I enjoyed the book - not sure why Hadley put so much in what happened to her when she was younger - it was her dad not her. Aiden's ex - no words.

I would read another book in this series
Pelusa Rivera
Sep 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Wow this took a while to get here, I had read the first one in series a while ago, so I had to reread to know who was who, and yes you do need to read the first one, not only due to characters but also the story line. In this one we get reacquainted with Hadley and we knew that she had a crush on Aiden but could do nothing about since he was married to the horrid Wendy. He is finally divorced but she has a secret she does not want anyone knowing about and she is living a double life, which my ...more
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is about the ultra sexy, romantic, masculine specimen called Aiden and a little crush that develops between his employee/tenant/sister’s best friend, Hadley. Recently divorced Aiden has two adorable babies, Logan and Molly, as well as, emotional baggage from his ex-wife and the death of a friend. Hadley has spent a life of mostly turmoil, trying to re-invent herself separate from her alcoholic father that forever changed her life years ago. When one day, out of the blue, she gets up ...more
Paula Reid
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot Lap
By Leslie Scott
A huge thankyou to The Wild Rose Press Inc and NetGalley for the privilege of reading this wonderful book. I have found another great author to follow and continue reading.
Hadley Morgan has had a rough life that began when she was a young child with the loss of her mother & brother, She’s also constantly being drawn back to her past by her alcoholic father. After settling in to a new town and job she adores at Casey’s speed shop she’s found the meaning of what true
Jenn Bradshaw
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, which follows.**

Leslie Scott is back with another sweet and spicy romance in her latest release, HOT LAP.

Hadley's life is falling apart in a small town. She's spent most of her life hiding who she is, but her drunken father has a knack for outing her in the worst ways. This time, she's lost her apartment because of his antics, and she's tired of cleaning up after him. Her best friends know she
Miranda Knight
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book reminded me a lot of Fast and the Furious but with a few slight twists. The only thing I didn't like was I wanted to know more about the horrific accident that Hadley was in including why she's unable to have children. Why didn't Aiden or any of his friends question Hadley's ability to have children? They accepted it and moved on even though every year there are medical advances that could help...maybe? I still found this aspect slightly unbelievable.

Hadley Morgan isn't used to having
poppy
Shelves: ng
This is the second book in the series and after reading the first one and enjoying it I could not wait to read this one and it did not disappoint. I just loved Hadley she was a fantastic character who had such a hard life you just cannot help but feel for her. When she loses her apartment because of her dad her friends get their brother and her Boss Aiden to rent her his trailer. I really liked the chemistry between these two. This was a super read I really enjoyed it
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written Leslie Scott; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Tina
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adrian Casey is Arkadia’s golden boy. Hadley is running from past demons and lands directly in Adrian’s life becoming best friends with his sister. She is trying to hide her true identity while building a life away from her past. Adrian has been hurt before but easily falls for Hadley. The sparks fly in this fast-paced, enthralling novel. Hot Lap is book two of the Arcadia Fast series and it is a must read!
Brandi
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A second chance and a feeling of finally belonging brought some sort of peace to Hadley. Falling in love with her boss was a line she was tempted not to cross. Each day in Aidan’s presence was a battle she was slowly losing. The hot world of street racing and winning the next race maybe what drives them closer together. Great first story I’ve read by this author.
Brandi Atchison
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Leslie's writing style. I have been wanting to get this story since we were introduced to these characters in her first Arkadia Fast novel. This one certainly doesn't disappoint. I'm definitely looking forward to any others she puts out in this series. I'm hooked!
Kimberly
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line, and the story is a well written read. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is a fast pace romance read.

Tina
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Really good plot to the story. Very well written. Would highly recommend it to anyone who likes this kind of stories. Can't wait to read more from this author.

Sarah Cook
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!!! I couldn’t hardly put it down. I love racing of any form, so I knew I’d love that part of the book.

I wasn’t expecting to fall so much in love with the characters that I was left in a hangover after being done. I adored Hadley. So much. Their story was so sweet, with enough conflict to hold my interest. Loved it!
Anne Milne
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author and one I'll be looking out for in the future. I enjoyed Hadley and Chase as a couple. Although on paper you'd never put them together they are perfect for each other. There were some parts that seemed to be repeated a few times but for the most part the story flowed ok. Good secondary characters and an enjoyable read.
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

“Hot Lap” introduces the reader to the wild, competitive world of racing and the personalities involved.

Read full review in the 2019 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
3 stars
This is my first book by Leslie Scott.
I liked this book. Leslie Scott's writing was good. I look forward to move of her books in the future.
KC
Apr 26, 2019
Lesley Peck
Mar 24, 2019
Jin
Jan 20, 2019
Laura L Geraci
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Both people have emotional baggage but found away to get past it. A lot of side characters and family drama made this a interesting read.
Leeyatwahhh
added it
Mar 11, 2019
Gwendolyn Jordan
Mar 11, 2019

• Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts, #2)
  • Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1)
  • Getting Hot with the Scot (Sometimes in Love, #1)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • Summer Heat (Cruel Summer, #1)
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
  • That Second Chance (Getting Lucky, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • Forgiven (Nash Brothers Book 2)
  • The Future of Another Timeline
  • The Dirty Dozen (Tennison, #5)
  • One Short Summer (Brooksville, #2)
  • Convict (Sin City Salvation, #2)
  • Lord of Vice (Rogues to Riches, #6)
  • Shade Me (Nikki Kill, #1)
  • The Duke I Once Knew (Unlikely Duchesses, #1)
Leslie Scott thrives in the middle of chaos. Not because she home schools her son and rides herd over the family's zoo of indoor pets or listens to her soul mate wax poetically about all things car and related. Oh, no. That's nothing. The real chaos is the characters in her mind, elbowing and tripping each other to get to the front of the line so they can be the next romantic couple in one of her ...more

Arkadia Fast (2 books)
  • The Finish Line (Arkadia Fast, #1)