Start by marking “Seduced by Second Chances” as Want to Read:
Seduced by Second Chances

Seduced by Second Chances

(Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List #3)

He’s the one man she’s always wanted…

Her sister’s ex!

Gideon Johns inspired singer Jessie Humphrey to write her first hit about unrequited love. So when a star-studded event brings Jessie face-to-face with her former crush, sparks fly. But the handsome-as-ever real estate billionaire is still her sister’s ex. Still off-limits. Still impossible to resist. Is she setting he
Published July 1st 2019 by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about Seduced by Second Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced by Second Chances

Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
If you're looking for a drama-filled romance book then Seduced by Second Chances has your name written all over it. This is the third book in the
Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List series. The series consists of four books, written by four different authors. Each book has its own hero and heroine with their own complete story. However, there is a bonus couple in the first three books who have the fourth book all to themselves. There is also a mystery arc that plays out over the course of the serie
Shavonna Futrell
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seduced by Second Chances is the third installment in the Dynasties series. This is the story of Gideon Johns and Jessie Humphrey. Jessie has wanted Gideon for a long time , but he was in love and engaged to her sister which made him off-limits. Gideon is now available and has a strong attraction to his ex’s sister but he does not want to cause a rift in between them so he has deemed her off-limits also. Will his past relationship with her sister keep them apart?

I am really enjoying this series
Timitra
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Seduced By Second Chances upped the ante on this series and has me so excited for the conclusion. It had drama, suspense, betrayal, love and sweet, sexy scenes. Liam actually didn't annoy as much in this one and I even began to like him. My fave parts though featured Jessie and Gideon, I enjoyed their journey. I thoroughly enjoyed this one and I'm highly anticipating the next book in the series.

Copy provided by author
Kesha
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Liam and Teresa were more interesting than Jessie and Gideon, the main characters. There were too many unanswered questions by the end of the book and I'm not talking about Liam & Teresa (they are getting their own book).
Joyce Hudson
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reese-ryan
Loved Reese's contribution to "Seduced by Second Chances (Dynasties": Secrets of the A-List Book 3). I hope that Reese also gets a part in Joss Woods' book about her characters Jessie and Gideon.
I'm not use to reading about 4 main characters in one book usually there are two main characters and secondary characters but again Reese did a excellent job with her characters.

Jessie is singer and Gideon is a real estate mogul. Jessie's parents didn't want Gideon with the oldest daughter Geneva and I d
Lynn Brooks
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

Forbidden love rekindled! With the next book in the scandalous Secrets of the A-List: Dynasties series, we get to catch up with the key players and continue the big celebration that has forthcoming in the earlier books. The event's entertainment headliner will reunite with the one that got away at the same time as she's stepping out on her own career wise. We also get more info into who is setting Teresa up for a fall and whether Liam is going to put his feelings for her first or let
Tanya Mayes
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seduced by Second Chance by Reese Ryan. To me this is a multiple couples story. The main couple being Gideon and Jessie They ET each other when they were younger. Jessie gas always had feelings for Gideon but he chose her sister but in the end he wast good enough for her because he wasn't rich and their father felt te same way. But not Jessie she took a hance and went to see him but he rebuffed er advances. Which then catapulted er career as his career took off after the break up with her sister ...more
Amanda
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word. The fireworks in this story made my day. I was consumed whole by this book. The emotions, the world building, the writing...everything and I mean everything about this book is spot on. Reese Ryan does not disappoint. She goes berserk (no not literally or has she?) with this book, which might I add may possibly be the most perfect book she has ever written!

Seduced by Second Chances is daring, sophisticated and a whole lot of sexy. Gideon Johns the multi-billionaire is a swoon worthy a
Shannan Harper
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jessie Humphries wants to maker her own music her own way, and since she wants to do it without the restrictions of her former record company, the only way it will happen is if she can get a big music producer to help her. Gideon Johns knew Jessie back when his heart was broken by her sister, Geneva , but when Jessie told him of her true feeling back then, he pushed her away. Now both of them are older and wiser and need to see if they can build something together.

One thing I really liked about
Jay
Jul 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Jessie became a singer songwriter after she came to Gideon seeking more than friendship and he turned her down. She was after all his ex-fiancee Geneva's little sister. Two years earlier he was set to marry Geneva but she dumped him. Fast forward fifteen years later and Jessie's still wounded by that one incident of unrequited love. I don't know about that. Sounds more like obsessive love to me. I could understand if they'd had a relationship together...

When I first started this book I was under
Belinda
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow each of these books in this series is better than the last. They all leave you wanting more. Jessie is a big time singer. Gideon is a self made billionaire that dated her sister a long time ago. She has had feelings for him but fifteen years before he broke her heart when he sent her away. She used that pain to write songs to express her heartbreak. Gideon has no idea that the songs are about him til the big party. Can they overcome their obstacles and be together?

On the other side Teresa an
Alice
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Betrayal real close to home!

Okay, what? Why would Liam's mother risk ruining her own son and their company by mitigating her revenge on Teresa? Liam can conceive of betrayal in Teresa's camp yet never realized just who's camp the traitor was in or the identity of the traitor being his own mother. I want to know how this pans out and what Liam will do when he learns the truth. For her part Teresa need to take her brother to the hospital so that when the truth comes to the light she will have furt
Kimberly
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really likes how this story covers the lives of several characters at one time, it is definitely a soap opera on the written pages but without the overly dramatic emotions portrayed by actors so I enjoyed it much more. The story and characters play out in my imagination and I can control the emotional output, which is why I cant watch day time TV. The storyline does provide a HEA for one of the highlighted couples and enough of a cliffhanger to entice you to read the next story about the secon ...more
Michele
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will Jessie’s fantasies become reality?
This is my first book by Reese and I will definitely look to read others. Jessie made a career on singing about lost love which was inspired by Gideon, her sister’s ex boyfriend. Fast forward 15 years, and Jessie is going to make her own album after her contract came with stipulations she wasn’t willing to accept. Jessie is singing for a client’s 5th work anniversary where Gideon is in attendance when next they meet. Will misunderstandings continue to keep
Diana
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seduced By Second Chances by Reese Ryan
Jessie Humphrey and Gideon Johns are the main characters.
Jessie is an aspiring singer and Gideon is a millionaire who dated her sister in high school. Jessie has a hard time letting go of the past in order to take a chance at love with Gideon. Gideon also resists the relationship but they spend time together and they fall in love. Jessie has a hard time believing that Gideon wants and loves her. I really enjoyed this book. It was very well written. I recei
Jess Lawson
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seduced by Second Chances by Reese Ryan is part of A Secret of The A List mini series! This is the third book in the series. I suggest reading this series in order. You will get bits and pieces of many stories and be out of the loop if you don't. This book held me intrigued and kept me captive by Gideon and Jesse. I had to immediately start the next book in the series. I read them both back to back in the same day. You will not regret this read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Lynn Turner
Jul 06, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Wrong Book?

I don't usually write reviews and I'm not sure which book the other reviewers read, but I had to check the book description several times because I thought it was Teresa and Liam's story. There was no build up to a relationship between Jessie and Gideon after a fifteen year seperation. It was as if okay, here is the setup for the next book and by the way here is your happy ending. To say I was disappointed is an understatement.
Barbara
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book three in the Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List series and this series is just getting better with each book. I hope Catherine Christopher gets back everything she has given to everyone and more, what a malicious woman she is. I want to read the next book in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jean
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this is an amazing story by an incredible author. This book contains two couple's wishing for there happy ending but they have to go through so much heartache, sadness and pain before they have any hope of it. I definitely recommend you read this book and series and you will not be disappointed.
I Voluntarily Reviewed an ARC Copy Of This Book.
Caitlin Warrow
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! This is the 3rd of 4 books in the Dynasties series and I’ve now read all of the books in the series but I really enjoyed the second chance between Jessie and Gideon. I highly recommend all 4 books in the series.
Carolyn J.
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seduced for sure

I wanted a little bit more with Jessie and Gideon. Liam and Teresa took too much time away from Jessie and Gideon. Another time for them perhaps. Overall, a good read.
Martha Ruff
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful book that I couldn't put down!!! I fall more in love with this series with each book that is released.

Elvira
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great second chance romance read. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed smoothly.

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this is one emotional twister! Gideon and Jessie set this story on fire with the on going drama! Once you start reading you can't put it down I was engaged in this book from start to finish!

Harlequin Books
Categories
Multicultural & Interracial Romance, Sagas, Contemporary Romance

Miniseries
Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List (Book #3)
Rebeccastump
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it
CaroMommie
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I hadn’t slept once I started it, really 😊. It was that good, I wanted, no needed, to spend more time with Jessie & Gideon 🙂, 36 hours I was still on that fantastic voyage 😃.

This 📖 was truly riveting. Just when I would relax and chill, a plot twist would shock the nerves and I’m biting my nails 😬, and it was glorious 🙌🏾🙌🏾🤸🏾♀.

Gideon and Jessie’s story was a wonderful trip. Being front and center watching them traverse their angst was lots of fun.

The supporting cast kept me enthralled as well,
Stephanie Quick
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What’s meant for you will be for you.
Reese Ryan have done it again. Finished book 3 in the : Dynasties: Secret of the A-List series. This book covers the story two couples Jessie and Gideon & Teresa and Liam. Jessie & Gideon had a wonderful love story but sometimes when we misunderstand a situation we tend to miss out on a whole lot. As for Teresa and Liam I seriously think Liam need to have his head examined, he tend to blow up without knowing the facts. But I’m hoping for a happy end
Val
Jul 05, 2019
Dytana Forte
May 25, 2019
Harlequin Desire:...: Reese Ryan Giveaway and Visit! 1 8 Jul 12, 2019 06:42AM
Author of the Bourbon Brothers and Pleasure Cove series, Reese Ryan writes sexy, emotional love stories with family drama and surprising secrets.

Reese is the recipient of the 2018 Donna Hill Breakout Author Award, a panelist at the 2017 Los Angeles Times Festival of Books and past president of her local Romance Writers of America chapter.

Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List (3 books)
  • Tempted by Scandal