Start by marking “Last Chance (Royal-Kagan Shifter World, #7)” as Want to Read:
Last Chance (Royal-Kagan Shifter World, #7)

Last Chance

(Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #7)

One virgin. Two dominant shifters. One last chance to claim their destiny.

Xander, alpha of the Royal Winchester pack, has chased his true mate through the centuries. And screwed things up with her each time their paths have crossed. She’s always been too soft, too innocent, too perfect. He’s not. He’s wicked, dominant, and demanding…especially in bed.

The moment he
Published January 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published November 6th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Last Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Chance

Start your review of Last Chance (Royal-Kagan Shifter World, #7)
Tucker
Dec 20, 2019 added it
Shelves: steamy-and-sexy
[Image TK]
Many thanks to Hope at Tantor Audio for sending me a copy in exchange for an honest review

So, I didn't like this book. But in this case, it was one hundred percent MY fault. I requested the audio file not realizing this was the seventh freaking book in a series.

Obviously, I was confused. I had (almost) no idea what was going on. The only thing I did know was the sex. And it... was a bit much.

I have learned that I like steamy scenes but I like very gentle and romantic scenes.
Ana
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Royals have been to hell and back, there are still the purists who want to see them gone and there are the witches and single shifters that long to steal their Royal Alpha Spirit and thus achieve immortality. the twins Molly and Megan 5 year olds housing the spirits of very ancient Royals have beat unbelievable odds and are safely protected.

Winchester Royal Alpha Xander has lived centuries, has found and lost his mate twice and he is determined to not commit the same mistakes a third time.
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
Another awesome book from Nancy. Love it!
Brynnlee
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
I had a difficult time deciding on a rating for this book. I thought it was an interesting story with strong world building, but it wasn’t the right book for me. I don’t always need my books to be light and happy, but this was a bit too dark for my tastes.

This book, and the heroine, hit the ground running. Gwen (who is human) is being held prisoner by shifters who have organized a hunt. The first guy to catch her gets to take her virginity. Luckily for Gwen one of the guys, Xander, is actually
Racy
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful series. I have so enjoyed each and every book. Through this series we get to see some real creativity from the author. It is good to see a story about Gwen, Xander, and Vlad.

I can not imagine what it was like for Gwen. Here she was kidnapped, held captive, and suffered more then anyone should have. The two things I truly loved about Gwen was she had a strong will to survive and she had compassion. She truly cared for one of the captives named Killer. He was there for her and
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Last Chance is Gwen's story, with Xander and Vlad/Vader. We met her at the same time we met Molly, but then she disappeared. Xander left his pack in the care of Xane, his twin brother, and put all his time and energy into finding her. Vlad was also doing the same, with Shifter Affairs as his back up. Both of these males have a history with Gwen, but none that she is aware of. Their history comes from previous incarnations that Gwen can't yet remember, and they always have a sad ending. Because ...more
Kaz
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You could read Last Chance as a stand-alone, but I’m betting by the time you finish you will be clamouring to read books 1-6 to enjoy the back stories of all the characters in this novel. Oh I then bet you will read book 7 again!
Nancy is a true genius when introducing her readers to the strong confident woman and her worthy hero; or heroes in this case.
From start to finish this story held you in the palm of its hands and doesn’t let go. Trying not to give spoilers I can say that Gwen faced the
Leslie Sanchez
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such an engaging story. A love that has endured hundreds of years. Xander being Alpha, is demanding and possessive. When he recognizes his soul mate, Gwen, he becomes obsessed with having her. Considering that he was the main reason two of her previous lives were cut short. Vlad was Xander’s best friend in the previous lives, but is not even speaking to him in this life. Vlad discovered that they both were Gwen’s fated mates. Xander being Alpha Xander will not even hear that. He goes so far as ...more
Missie Jones
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Ugh

I'm invested in this series. And was happy until this book. The steamy perfect romance bedroom scenes I have enjoyed from book 1 disappeared. Ugh I'm so disappointed. I've just read a great story with trashy bedroom scenes that made me cringe. The virgin...OK fine. Two males ...OK fine again. What's not fine is telling her she is going to do things their way, his way...Yada Yada and she's going to love it because they are her mates. Their needs, what they want. Bull crap. What about her
Kathi
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Corrigan writes an intricate, compelling shifter-world!!

If you have not read the stories earlier in the series (1) you do not know what you are missing, and (2) you may not get quite as much out of this story, but I bet you will still be highly entertained.

Xander is alpha of the Royal Winchester pack. Royals have more than one animal in them. (How cool, right?) Three times in his 700 years Xander has been with his true mate. Each time she has been a human and he will not soul-bond them
Donna Hokanson
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will they get it right this time?
What an awesome story. Now I haven’t read any of the previous books in the series and other than having to pay attention to who is who, this is a self-contained story. A very good story that’s well written and very entertaining to read.
You have two different Royal shifter males that used to be best of friends, who worked together seamlessly, to include taking woman together. That is until one soul came into their lives. Each believing she was their true mate.
Racy
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this for a honest review. Nancy Corrigan does such an amazing job writing. I just love her books.

Sean was this handsome werewolf. He was upset that Nic had left and that he might have to carry on the Alpha role. Sean had been battling with his wolf. His wolf wanted a mate and that was the last thing Sean wanted.

Jenna Tanner who was a werewolf of the Tanner pack had been in the bar looking for a human to have some fun with. She did not her first time to be with a male of her pack.
Whispers From
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shifters

Gwen was kidnapped by a group of shifters that sell and hunt humans. Xander is a Royal alpha wolf, which is a shifter with immortality and three wolves inside, the only way he can die is by beheading or his heart removed. Vlad is a Royal wolf but has been away from his clan. They both know Gwen is their true mate but it takes Xander longer to accept it. But when Xander is lead into a trap, and must fight his little brother, who’d been missing, and doesn’t recognize him. Can Gwen and
Courtney
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great shifter book from Nancy Corrigan! I love the world that Nancy Corrigan has created with her Royal shifters and Last Chance is another hit. With Xander and Vlad finding their true mate for the third time in the third body she has come back in both will have to work to make this time different than the last two times. Gwen finds herself in a nightmare called The Hunt, where male shifters will hunt her down for the chance at one night with her, when she earns a punishment from her ...more
Rochelle
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
This was a very interesting and entertaining read. It’s filled with suspence, intrigue, action, and love. This author has such a creative imagination and manages to draw the reader into the story. The storyline has a lot going on but it’s needed to get a better understanding of the goings on in the story. Loved the characters, they were strong and very likable. However, there were a few elements in the story that I wasn’t overly keen on, but those are my opinions and I’m sure others will love ...more
Denise Van plew
This one was filled with more than expected with deliciousness to keep you going. This one is also more than a second chance it is their only one left. Gwen, Xander and Vlad each have their role but this author does it with drama to keep us on our edge. This also has a different edge to it with how those chances were and this one comes about. It has what it means to fight for something with adventure fueled exciting us. There will also be surprise to go with this one. I really liked this one ...more
Donna Langley
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

This last one has my heart pounding! Freaked me out when Xander and Brock fought those bear shifters and they got Brock!! The severed his head?! Omg and cut Xanders hands off and moved in a fast pace action packed story! I thought Gwen was gone forever! Forgot about the soul bonding that saved her life at the last minute, and yay Molly shifted back to human, the whole story from first book to last was awesome!
Raina Collins
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An intense story of true mates finding and earning their mate. They both claim her as a true mate, but she is human. Neither wishes to share but to have her they must realize that both are needed. And is a virgin human female willing to be claimed by either or both. Lots of steamy scenes including m/f/m. Lots of violence too as they must protect her and their pack. I will say she is the one female that can take on to dominate males.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.
Linda
Powerful!

This was one very hot read! Xander, Vlad, and Gewn's story is exactly what the title claims. Their story is about last chances! This book was filled with with so much drama, suspense, mystery and some of the most toe curling sex and love seance. You are either trying to calm your heart from pounding out of your chest or fanning yourself to cool down. A fantastic addition to the series.
Judi
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Last Chance takes you to a complicated new "world". In this seventh installment the Royal Shifters are are really coming under fire. The very sensual story of Xander, Gwen, and Vlad's true mate connection is only part of this action packed storyline. The Baddies seem to be multiplying. Threats come from all directions, who can they trust? Is their mating doomed? I love this mythology. Nancy's writing style is so easy to read. This journey takes you on an emotional thrill ride.
Cheryl Drake johnson
Xander, Gwen and Vlad's story is exciting as well as a erotic romance lot's of suspense and action that leaves you on the edge of your seat. This look back into Xander and Vlad's life how they met with their soul mate twice before. Love this book. I was given a book as a gift from the author. I am reviewing this book without obligation.
Mel T
This is the first of the Royal-Kagan series that I've read and I loved it! This book has everything - action, magic, shifters, romance, humor - and smoking hot MFM love scenes between fated mates. I am looking forward to the next book in the series and will be going back to read books 1-6 as well.
Elle
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Epic Read!!

This is such a great series and it just keeps getting better and better. The characters in this particular book I find particularly fascinating. It hits all the right buttons for me.... intrigue, violence, mystery, love, obsession, sex, and betrayal. Can't wait to read about Kade's and Zoe's journey.
Tara Dorough
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Triads Get Even Better

Last Chance is book 7 in Nancy Corrigan's Royal-Kagan series. We get back to the Royals in this book. This book is the second book of the series that introduces a triad relationship. It's fill of heart, heat, love, family and betrayal. Each book gets better and better.
Brenda
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic fantasy

I haven't read every book in this series or every book written by Nancy Corrigan but I have read enough to know I will always want more. This shifter series is case in point. The end of each one leaves me looking for the next. Lion or wolf, the storylines pull you in and don't let go!
Sharon Noble
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great beautiful written book!

There is sometime wonderful about this series of books! Most of the shifters have three animals inside them & the female lead is a strong persons in her own right!
Antoinette Stefani
5 star Favorite!

Gwen was in a few of the books leading up to this one. She proves to be for fit a Royal Alpha! Xander, Vlad, and Gwen story is full of twists and turns, so happy for Molly and i cant wait to see what's in-store for Eli!
Sheryl
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you like your paranormal with action, adventure and romance then you will like this.

I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book. This is book 7 from the Royal-Kagan Shifter World Series by the author.
Pamala Hunt
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forgiveness

I loved Gwens story, that her heart is big enough to except her 2 royals and forgive them. I so recommend this series, it is going to be one of my favorite series and its on my re-read list.
Shawn Dunham
Mar 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: shifter-romance
Plot is very convoluted. I was glad to see Vader and Xander meet up with their mate, too bad it was the same one. No BL in this one. If goddesses could mate with shifters to make royal shifters why cant humans mate with shifters?

• Bull in a Tea Shop (Bodyguard Shifters, #5)
  • Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)
  • Real Men Claim (Real Men Shift, #6)
  • Wynter's Captive
  • Hounded (Fae Hell Hound's Fated Mates #1)
  • Real Men Bite (Real Men Shift, #5)
  • Real Men Heal (Real Men Shift, #4)
  • Real Men Hunt (Real Men Shift, #7)
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Wildfire Unicorn (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #2)
  • Real Men Growl (Real Men Shift, #3)
  • Wildfire Sea Dragon (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #3)
  • Dark Prince's Dilemma (The Children of the Gods #30)
  • Dandelion Season (Green Valley Shifters, #3)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Broken Chains (Collier Pack #4)
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
  • Wrangled Fate (Black Claw Ranch, #1)
NOTE: Nancy does not monitor Goodreads. She spends her time focusing on writing "can't put down" books for her readers. If you have a question for her, please email her at:

nancy@nancycorriganauthor.com

Nancy also writes under the pen names: Dana Archer and Hayden Wolfe.

Shifter World: Royal-Kagan (8 books)
  • Treasured Find (Shifter World Royal Kagan, #1)
  • Beautiful Mistake (The Royal Shifters #2)
  • Favorite Obsession
  • Chance on Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan, #4)
  • Bridged by Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #5)
  • Shared for Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #6)
  • Forbidden Mate (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #8)