Start by marking “Open Borders Inc.: Who's Funding America's Destruction?” as Want to Read:
Open Borders Inc.: Who's Funding America's Destruction?

Open Borders Inc.: Who's Funding America's Destruction?

"Michelle Malkin’s latest book is required reading for anyone wishing to understand the forces and interests behind the open borders and mass migration lobby." —Pawel Styrna, ImmigrationReform.com

Follow the money, find the truth. That’s Michelle Malkin’s journalistic mantra, and in her stunning new book, Open Borders Inc., she puts it to work with a shocking, comprehensi
Published September 10th 2019 by Regnery Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Open Borders Inc., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Open Borders Inc.

Start your review of Open Borders Inc.: Who's Funding America's Destruction?
Dawna
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exceptionally well researched, and well written book. Very interesting, and a book Americans need to get familiar with. Michelle injects humor periodically, that is very funny. It is critical that Christian Americans get to know this subject and stand against those who break our sovereign authority. This is literally the most threatening act that will ruin the U.S.A.
Jeff J.
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is journalist Michelle Malkin’s third book on the immigration crisis. This time she focuses on the groups & individuals who support open borders and illegal immigration - antifa, the SPLC, George Soros, Hollywood liberals, etc. - and the Democrats who enable them. The book is scrupulously researched with abundant supporting documentation included in the appendices. A disturbing expose.
Gary
The facts in this book hang together. Nationhood is not something to take for granted. The U.S. can be a welcoming country for immigrants from the world over, but there has to be rules. Right now there are none and often well-meaning NGOs are working counter to our immigration process often to the detriment of not only Americans, but to the very immigrants they want to aid.
Cindy McBride
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had such a difficult time reading this book. I became so angry and so outraged that numerous times I had to figuratively put the book down and cool off. Several times I cried. My grandparents immigrated -- legally -- from Germany/Ukraine. With the $125 they had in their pockets, they bought a small plot of land in North Dakota, farmed it and raised a few cattle and chickens. They had 12 children, 9 of whom lived, AND NEVER TOOK A DIME IN ANY KIND OF A HANDOUT FROM THE GOVERNMENT. Their childre ...more
Justin
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Illegal immigration is all around big business. I was dumbfounded how in depth the infrastructure is to support, encourage, and promote illegal immigration to the United States. From business, NGO's, activist groups, and even the Catholic Church via a variety of Catholic charities. This is a well referenced book and supports its points quite well that illegal immigration is bad for America. Bad for our social and criminal justice systems, our economy, and our national security. While not an ente ...more
Jess
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good and well researched. The author highlights the hypocrisy and bias found in NGOs, major corporations, social media platforms, antifa, and her favorite to expose- the SPLC. Even as someone who considers herself knowledgable on the topic of immigration, I still felt it was very eye opening! It really goes beyond immigration and discusses the silencing of conservative America using a variety of techniques.
Eric
Nov 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Chilling. The "destruction" in this book's context is the flood of immigrates flooding into the USA and other countries illegally who are supported by questionable funding and reporting, i. e. media.

The first half of this text is the narrative. The second half is composed of Appendixes listing the myriad of facts and footnotes supporting Michelle Malkin's research.

The prime messages to be drawn from this work are simple and really, common sense. Verify facts as reported by the various media, inc
Don
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
incentives motivate people, Soros desires best for who, to stop debate accuse hate.
Kelli
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly well researched. I had no idea how vast and deep the open borders initiatives ran. Shocked at the funding sources; most people are clueless about where their charitable donations to seemingly wholesome American charities are actually going.
Beauregard Sexton
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A remarkably detailed and well researched analysis of who is funding and perpetuating the push to open America’s borders. This is a must read for anyone who wants to be in the conversation about modern day immigration. If you’re a patriotic American this book will make you feel angry, sad, even hopeless when you see the absurd amount of money and resources normal Americans are up against when trying to save our nation’s sovereignty. It is not a whitepilling book.

Another downside is that the read
Devon Aguirre
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
This is really just a thinly-veiled conspiracy theory. The research for some points was good, however, the writing was mostly just incendiary rhetoric and name-calling.
Apple Sweetass
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: politics
Though I considered myself a conservative when I started reading this title, I couldn't place blame on any refugees for wanting a better life for their families, even if that meant illegally crossing the border of one country into another. If the situations were switched, and I had no better options, I reasoned I would probably do the same.

Yet, as Lester Freamon famously waxes in The Wire, "You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money, and you don't
Troy Dukart
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal. If you’re a true Patriot of America, this book should be in your lap ASAP. With a critical election cycle coming in 2020, you need to be informed on illegal immigration and the big business it is.

Michelle Malkin gives expert reporting with facts that can’t be denied. Illegal immigration isn’t humanitarian, in fact it’s quite the opposite. Governments, NGOs, Churches, Cartels and Politicians make huge money off the backs of the Taxpayer in a fake promise of amnesty or refugee resettle
Steven Potts
It’s too bad she reports like a demagogue

It is very hard to read this book with an open mind. Even conservative readers will find her tone overbearing. The topic is good. The facts behind it are invariably accurate but her tone makes the whole thing boring and annoying at the same time. She is obviously of the school of
‘tell the people what you are going to tell them (in detail), tell them and remind them.
She is proud of her other books constantly reminding the reader of her earlier works. Tir
J.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
The fact that the government is doing a lousy job of securing our borders will come as no surprise to anyone that has been paying the slightest bit of attention for the past decade. The number of ways the government is ASSISTING with illegal immigration with our tax dollars may blow your mind.

If you are the type of person that believes children are being separated from their parents and kept in cages you will not enjoy this illusion shattering collection of facts.

I recommend the audiobook due to
Patrick Macke
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
The book is remarkably researched and incredibly detailed; an admirable journalistic achievement ... never have so many acronyms and so much political jargon been gathered in one place, it can be overwhelming for the novice just trying to get some basic insights into a serious problem ... the book is well done, totally necessary, seriously important and, quite simply, terrifying
Tristan
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Exactly as the title states.
Ronelle
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Extremely well-written, well-documented expose on the illegal alien racket not nearly acted on enough by the agencies entrusted with stopping these invading leeches.
Ietrio
Dec 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: junk
The children of immigrants now grown up pick up the Olympic torch: "we" have to do something against the scourge of immigration. ...more
Douglas S. Cody
Dec 05, 2020
William Manchee
Jul 19, 2020
Xergio
rated it did not like it
Jan 23, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America's Progressive Elite
  • Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us
  • The Age of Entitlement: America Since the Sixties
  • The Plot Against the President: The True Story of How Congressman Devin Nunes Uncovered the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History
  • Power Grab: The Liberal Scheme to Undermine Trump, the GOP, and Our Republic
  • United States of Socialism: Who's Behind It. Why It's Evil. How to Stop It.
  • A Republic, If You Can Keep It
  • Unfreedom of the Press
  • One Vote Away: How a Single Supreme Court Seat Can Change History
  • Radicals, Resistance, and Revenge: The Left's Plot to Remake America
  • Live Free or Die: America (and the World) on the Brink
  • How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps
  • Ball of Collusion: The Plot to Rig an Election and Destroy a Presidency
  • Tipping Points: How to Topple the Left's House of Cards
  • Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?
  • The MAGA Doctrine: The Only Ideas That Will Win the Future
  • ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole
  • The Deep State: How an Army of Bureaucrats Protected Barack Obama and Is Working to Destroy the Trump Agenda
Michelle Malkin is an American conservative blogger, political commentator, and author. Her weekly syndicated column appears in a number of newspapers and websites. She is a Fox News Channel contributor and has been a guest on MSNBC, C-SPAN, and national radio programs. Malkin has written four books published by Regnery Publishing.

Malkin began her journalism career at the Los Angeles Daily News,