Start by marking “Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet, #2)

Sweet Fate

(Dirty Sweet #2)

The conclusion of The Dirty Sweet Duet, begun in Sweet Liar.

Dylan Locke knows that pining over the young ingenue Audrey Lind is pointless. He can't offer her what she wants. He definitely can't give her what she needs. Thank goodness she's half a world away, and he doesn't have to deal with his attraction head on.

But fate has other plans for him, and when A
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 262 pages
Published March 26th 2019 by Paige Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Fate

Mindy Lou's Book Review
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, older-man
I am in love with Dylan and Audrey's story! It's so rare for an author to have something I normally don't want in a book, and I didn't love it despite it, but because of it. So what is it? Call me old fashioned but I want the hero to chase the heroine. That's what I love but in this duet Audrey does the chasing. It not only worked, I'm actually glad she did it.

There were a few factors that made this work for me. The biggest is that this was done in Dylan's POV. I knew what he was thi
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****3.75 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I didn’t belong in her world. She didn’t belong in mine. Life after love was a desert. That was where I lived. That was my truth. Any vision I had of Audrey being there with me was a mirage.

The conclusion to the ”Dirty Sweet” duet started off a bit slow and I have to admit that it didn’t quite measure up to book one. It took me a while to figure out that the storyAuthor}
I
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 ”It’s Kismet” Stars!
(ARC provided by author/Candi Kane PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dylan Locke and Audrey Lind’s story began in Sweet Liar where they met in New York and shared explosive passion together. Dylan couldn’t get over their age difference, and felt he wasn’t what she needed or deserved. He didn’t do committed relationships, and didn’t believe in forever or happy endings. He was a cynic who closed down his emotions long ago after a broken heart destro
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Shelves: arc
*4.5 stars*

So good!

I love Dylan and Audrey so much! They are so perfect for each other. This book is told in Dylan’s POV which I truly enjoyed and is the perfect ending to their story.

Dylan is a very complex guy, who’s been terribly hurt by his ex wife. This causes him to be afraid of giving his heart again to another person, so he shuts down the idea of love and a happily ever after. He feels he’s not meant to have those things, but in comes Audrey. She’s a hopeless romantic and sweeps Dylan off his
Sophia Triad
I wish I loved it more 😕

RTC
DW
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I still love love love Dylan and Audrey. Even with the huge age difference, they are perfect together. I absolutely love how Dylan tries so hard to fight his feelings for Audrey. The age gap really weighs on him and as much as he tries to ignore his feelings, he just can’t get her out of his head.
Audrey knows what she wants and she wants Dylan. She’s not afraid to fight for what she wants.
It was the perfect conclusion for these two!!
Kayla
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"The feel of her, the weight of her in my arms, was like finding gravity. Like discovering the best ballast. Like being firmly anchored after too long adrift at sea."

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I. LOVE. THIS. BOOK. Sweet Fate was everything I wanted and SO MUCH more! Dylan and Audrey are seriously one of my absolute favorite couples. I could not have been more addicted to their story. The Dirty Sweet Duet covered so many of my romance bases. Older man. Younger women. Age Gap. British Alpha. DILF. Kismet. It'
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
3 Stars

I am a little conflicted about this book and also in the minority. I love a point of view from the hero. They are really usually so insightful and real. But in this instance, I was just so frustrated about how much of a repetitive nature it was. For 3/4 of the book, it was a bit of a pity party.....I am too old for the heroine, I don’t want the same things, I can’t give her what
***ARC Provided by the Author***

How do you review perfection? What the heck do you say about a book that was just absolutely perfect? Do you talk about the characters and how much you liked them? Do you say you couldn't put it down? Do you say that books like this are the reason the author is one of your favorites?

I guess you start with that, by saying it was exactly what you wanted it to be...for all of those reasons.

There were no parts of this I would change
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

5 Kismet CROWNS

This book epitomizes what I love about a Laurelin Paige book. Dylan and Audrey just have that chemistry. It’s electric and HOT, and the connection follows them outside of the bedroom.

Dylan and Audrey do not change much from book one, but their is growth in their relationship, particularly Dylan’s viewpoint on love and relationships. In Sweet Lies, there was a heavy emphasis on these two getting down and dirty, a
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

You need to have read Sweet Liar before diving into Sweet Fate.

Dylan and Audrey's story is all about fate, kismet, destiny - whatever you like to call it.

It took me a minute to remember how the first book ended, however once I remembered where I was at, it was a goer!

I didn't think I could like a book more than I did Sweet Liar, however Sweet Fate took things to a whole new level.

I was hooked on the story, just as Audrey and Dylan were hooked on each other. I couldn't put this book down once I had s
Cami
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 marts tars! (that will make more sense when you read it)

I was very excited to finally get to read the final book in this duet. I was a bit disappointed right off the bat because it seemed to be slow moving.

I felt like Dylan being the “older” man and all, he would have had it a little more together. He was a bit of a “Debbie Downer” for more than half the book. Audrey on the other hand really seemed to have it together and was beyond her age in maturity which I found to be a real bonus whi
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Sweet Fate was one of my most anticipated read this month after the way Sweet Liar ended.
I was wondering if Dylan Locke would finally let his walls crumble or if he’ll fight like a lion against his feelings. I wanted to see how kismet was going to interfere in both our characters’ lifes.

Well I wasn’t disappointed with how Dylan struggles during all the book. The resistance was STRONG on his part; maybe too much but it fits his characters like a glove. Brooding, reluctant in giving any chance to lo
Amy
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some men need to learn their lessons of the heart in the most difficult ways possible. Exhibit A: Dylan Locke, who really thinks he is impervious to love in general and Audrey Lind specifically.

Dylan thinks he’s too old and too burned to open himself up. His first marriage ended in divorce, rendering him (he believes) emotionally incapable of forever love. It doesn’t last, you only get hurt, so why bother?

Enter Audrey, whose youthful essence and vibrancy throws him off hi
Beneath The Covers Blog
Dual reviews can be found HERE
--> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
--> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARCs provided for voluntary honest reviews.* ~Kelly & Sonal
Angel
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've signed up for the newsletter and downloaded the first 3 chapters of this book and holy moly! I NEED IT RIGHT NOW!!! This book has me all warm and wanting more. I cannot wait to see what's gonna happen between these two. They are SUCH great characters and Audrey is such a sweet, lovely, strong heroine. I absolutely adore her.

I can't wait for the book to be released! I wish this series had many more books to come.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Oh Lordy this was exactly what I needed and wanted. I’ve been waiting and wanting and Laurelin Paige delivered in spectacular fashion. Dylan and Audrey are my new favorite couple from this series. I will always love Donovan Kincaid with my whole heart, but this couple was so much fun!

Dylan tried so hard to fight it, but Audrey vibrant and vivacious personality proved too much for him. She’s one of my favorite characters ever! So much freaking fun!!
Michele
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a Fabulous ending to this Dirty Sweet Duet!!! Dylan and Audrey's story will have you falling in love with their characters. Dylan, a man who fights his attraction to a woman that turns his world upside down, and Audrey, a young woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to pursue it. Laurelin Paige has written another steamy duet that I could not put down.
Eileen Robinson
Shelves: 5-star-reads
This is the 2nd book in this duet and i would highly recommend reading the first book Sweet Liar.
I LOVE Dylan and Audrey's story!! love it!!
What did i love? Everything!!
Having Hooked up with Audrey a few months previously, and not being able to shake her from his mind, things take an unexpected turn when he finds that she's now living in London and right on his doorstep.
Dylan is the older man, rich, successful, but jaded with life and love. He's like little debbie downer when it
AC Book Blog
Shelves: 2019
4.5 Kismet Stars!!!

Sweet Fate is the conclusion of Audrey and Dylan love story. Audrey is a younger sister of Dylan’s subordinate. She is all rose, sunshine, and romance something that Dylan is not. Dylan is worn-out completely done with commitment and marriage. What Dylan can offer Audrey is a few lessons between the sheets. After one incredible hot night, they parted way. Dylan went back to England. In the meantime, Audrey finished school and she is ready for her quest to find happ
PP's Bookshelf
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-read-2019
Laurelin Paige never stops mesmerizing and surprising me. She stuns me in a different way with every new book. No two stories are same by her yet they are all alike in a way because they are mindblowing greatness. Sweet Fate was no exception. Dylan Locke. One name. Multiple talents. More layers than I can count. And another perfect alpha man created by Laurelin Paige. If I loved him in Sweet Liar, I love him even more in this book. If that is possible.

Dylan Locke is a full on cynic when it comes
Naughty Mom Story Time
What a tremendously happy ending for Dylan and Audrey. I LOVED that this was all from Dylan’s POV. He was most reluctant when it came to his affection and chemistry with Audrey and seeing him go through all those fears of potential heartbreak was quite endearing.

He was so hung up on their age gap, and used his past hurts as solid reasons for not pursuing more while also coming to terms that Audrey was the one person to bring color back into his life. Her youth and exuberance for living was some
Kasey Turner
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Gahh I so love this series.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Ever since I did I shed reading the first book in this series I’ve been desperate for the second book, this book. I absolutely adored Dylan and Audrey.

Their story started in New York in the first book Sweet Liar and continues in Sweet Fate which is set in London. The amount of passion between them both is insane but the age gap is a huge road block for Dylan to get over, he’s so hung up on the gap he can’t let himself h
Lindsay
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This conclusion of Dylan and Audrey’s story was so good. I love Dylan, he’s sweet in his own way and even though he was reluctant to admit it, he loved her from the beginning. Audrey is such a vibrant person and brought out the best in him. I loved this book!
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
I’ve loved each of the men’s stories. I honestly wasn’t sure I would enjoy Dylan’s as much as I did.
Wonderful, breathtaking, sexy hot - older man/younger woman read.
Dylan and Audrey..swooning. Laurelin writes sexy alphas w/strong heroines like none other.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~

Flow (Writing Style)~ 5/5
Backdr
Karen
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Audrey is mine. I Flove her. I want to write her love poems and sing her love songs. I want to ride on the London Eye with her and skip through the daffodils in St James’ park. Maybe even watch something raunchy together whilst eating ice-cream. She’s bloody ace. Laurelin created a gorgeous character. Sweet, funny and a little bit naughty.

Dylan is a goner! There is no way at all he could resist her pouty little face. She tortures him in all kind of ways. He is more wound up than a shop full of
Mary
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Fate is the conclusion to the Dirty Sweet series. Dylan has close off his heart to anymore possibilities of love until he meets Audrey. He still holds back. Audrey believes in the romantic happily ever after love. Sweet Fate is a sweet and sexy story. Told in Dylan’s POV, it’s fun to know what he is thinking. Love it!

Review copy was received for a honest opinion.
❤ Anj | ★☆ Hiding Behind Books Blog ☆★
I LOVED THIS JUST AS MUCH AS THE FIRST ONE!!!!!

REVIEW TO COME SOON ❤

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

AHHHHH WHAT A SWEET AND HEARTWARMING CONCLUSION TO THE DIRTY SWEET SERIES!!!
❤❤❤

I loved how the title matches every single thing that happened to Dylan and Audrey so accurately! Sure, there might have been some manipulation involved c/o Donovan (OF COURSE THERE WAS *eyeroll*) but I can’t deny how much the universe worked to have Dylan and Audrey end up together!
</>
Chris
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Risk Taker (It Takes Two, #3)
  • Boss
  • Guardian (Guardian Protection, #5)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Edge of You
  • Adam (Devils Bend, #4)
  • Gimme Some Sugar (Sex and Sweet Tea, #5)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Handful of Tears
  • Sasha (Shot Callers, #3)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Losing Forever
  • Falls Boys (Hellbent, #1)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn, #2)
  • Passion on Park Avenue (Central Park Pact, #1)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading order.
Sign up for Laurelin's newsletter to make sure

Dirty Sweet (2 books)
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)