Start by marking “Lead (Brazen Bulls MC #8)” as Want to Read:
Lead (Brazen Bulls MC #8)

Lead

(Brazen Bulls MC #8)

THE CONCLUSION OF THE BRAZEN BULLS MC SERIES

Tulsa, Oklahoma, 2002.

Gary Becker never wanted to lead. He hates to be the center of attention, and he doesn’t feel up to the job. But Delaney shocked the Bulls when he retired and set aside the gavel, and the Bulls shocked Becker when they unanimously voted to hand that gavel over to him.

Now he’s the president of the Brazen Bul
Published March 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Lead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lead

Start your review of Lead (Brazen Bulls MC #8)
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THE ● CONCLUSION ● OF ● THE ● BRAZEN ● BULLS ● MC ● SERIES

Like all good things there comes a time when it must end. As much as I want to stay in the Brazen Bulls world and follow them for the next 20 + years their story arc has come to an end.

Becker ‘wasn’t just a biker. He wasn’t just an outlaw. He wasn’t just a Brazen Bull. He was president of the notorious outlaw biker gang, The Brazen Bulls.’ Being president wasn’t something he wanted, it was something the club decided when their former pre
TeriLyn
June 2020 - Becker and Sage are my favorite Bulls couple and this story is one of reckoning for both of them and the Brazen Bulls as a club. I fell deeper into this series this time around. Re-reading these books on the heels of a Night Horde re-read kept me more tethered and connected to the story and the overall arc of the series. This conclusion of the Bulls leaves me breathless each time and now I'm even more super excited to read the stories of the next generation of Bulls. What an excellen ...more
MelissaB
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers, 2019-reads
I really enjoyed this ending to the Brazen Bulls series (I am reading it out of order but it doesn’t really matter). The story was enjoyable and kept my attention. I really like this author’s writing style, she just occasionally goes too dark for me but it wasn’t an issue in this book.
Paula
Shelves: 5-star-2019
Great ending to one of my favorite series!
Stephanie
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to think about Becker before this book. Not that I didn't like him, I just didn't feel like I knew him that well and I didn't have a strong opinion on him. I was a little worried about him becoming President in previous books. I thought this book was terrific. The vulnerability of this "tough guy" character in his doubts and insecurities about his ability to lead the club as President was refreshing. And seeing him come into his own and really shine as the leader was great. Th ...more
Zubee
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Wow! Talk about a huge age gap ... which is really not my thing ... on top of that h was all about tiny waif meets goth chick while H was a huge badass biker ...
But they worked together ... he was her knight in shining armor and she was his damsel in distress (who was not really a damsel), he rescued her (even though she was on the way to rescue herself)
H was just so kind to this h, who badly needed to meet a kind man who would put her first
There were no elements of 'daddy' theme here; in fact H
suzy
Very sad this series has come to an end. I think the loved Lead the most out of all the books in this series. I loved Becker and Sage, what a story couldn’t put it down and read within 24 hours. Cannot wait to see if this author writes more MC books. Susan Fanetti is the best, thanking you for bringing us the Brazen Bulls, I also loved you took us back in time a little, was an original idea, you pulled it off wonderfully.
Fiona Deakin
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great final book from a great series. I tried not to read it too fast to pace myself but alas could not finished it in one day. Sage and Becker are lovely and the cast from other books are there too. Another beautiful job Susan.
Alissa
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great ending to this series. ❤️
HMS
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So sad this was the conclusion of the Bulls but what a conclusion it was!
More to come...maybe.
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
Always sad when a series comes to end, but what a great end it was! This book was filled with so much emotion. Becker, the new Brazen Bulls club president, was learning how to be the prez when he meets Sage. Sage did not have a good childhood and endured a lot of suffering in her life. Through the journey of their relationship, we see how alike they are, despite their 20+ age difference. Becker and Sage’s relationship made perfect sense to me and I loved their story. The epilogue was perfection!
Caryn
Great finale!

I am so sad that the Bulls MC saga is done but, really, it has to stop somewhere and this final story was great. The good news is that there are two new series about characters we've met along the way and I'm sure they will be just as good.

I really enjoyed and love this author's writing. The stories were fresh and the characters likable. Maverick will always be my favorite!
Daniela
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story....hated parts of it (abuse) but loved it nonetheless. Becker and Sage, what seemed at first an odd pair but quickly we find out that they are eachother's soul mate. Age difference has never been an issue with me....who cares as long as the people involved are alright with it. Their are pockets of time throughout life that the difference in age does make a difference but, you work through it. I know this from personal experience. I loved everything about Sage...from her tattoos ...more
Kristin
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m so sad this series is over and that the author is taking a break from writing MC romance! She is the Queen of MC romance. Hands down. Other authors should take notes. This is how you do it right.
Tiffany

BOOK DESCRIPTION ​
M/F-M/M-M/M/
Sherry Molock
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First let me start by saying I am such a huge fan of Susan Fanetti's work, her prose is exquisite! I have been a huge fan of the entire series but admit I was puzzled why they MC elected Becker to be the next president after Delaney retired. I didn't dislike Becker but I didn't think he had leadership qualities either. Apparently, Becker wasn't sure of his leadership skills either, and I loved that the book let us see up close and in person how much Becker struggled with his leadership role in m ...more
Anna the Naughty Nun
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carol
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Becker was thrown into the position of the Prez when Delaney stepped down. He is feeling the pressure in filling the shoes of the past.
Sage has a rough homelife. A mother who needs a man to go on even if all he does is drug her up and beat the shit out of her.
Becker comes to the rescue when Denny her mom's latest is beating on her. From that moment on Sage attaches herself to him and doesn't let go. Becker isn't sure what to make of Sage. For one she is 24 years younger than he is, but he is f
Roxanne Smith
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
I love all things Susan Fanetti! This book was another good one. I also like older man, younger woman romances, which this has, also. Beck is 44 years old and the president of the Brazen Bulls Motorcycle Club. Sage is only 20 years old, but her hard life has aged her beyond her years. I found that gap a bit hard to believe, but Ms. Fanetti’s writing made up for it. Beck and Sage are neighbors whose romance blooms through a series of shared experiences and sadness until they get their HEA. They h ...more
Jennifer Guffey
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Time of Change

After the first, and only, president of the Brazen Bulls retired, Becker was voted into the position by the rest of the club. He’s unsure of his ability to lead and in which direction to take the club. The club has been working with/for the Russian Volkov bratva. They have seen times of prosperity and times of great personal danger and loss.

Sage is a young woman who has lived her life walking on eggshells with her mom & her mom’s constant rotation of abusive boyfriends. The safe
Kim
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Conclusion

I really enjoyed this book. It had just enough history intermingled with just enough action to keep the story interesting. I had my reservations about Beck as president and as hero, mainly because the series had very little of him to draw from. But after reading story, I see that was necessary because of who he is. I had a harder time warming up to Sage as heroine, since she was so different from usual m.o. of these stories. Ms. Fanetti did a wonderful job of growing reader link to sub
Jessica Lerch
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book, not my favourite of Fanetti’s books but it wrapped up the series nicely.

I’m not a huge fan of the gigantic age gap but due seemed to make it work well but she spent a lot of time justifying their reasoning for it being ok. However I expected the club to kick up a stink but nope, acceptance straight off the bat 🤷‍♀️.

I also expected a bit more club business in this book wrapping everything up but this book was more about Sage & Becker’s lives and their relationship than the
Lynn
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Could not stop reading --that great!

This is probably my very favorite in the series. From the beginning Sage pulled me in making me just want something good for her. Fortunately, she gets her happiness and finds a real family. I highly recommend this book for those who want to follow a man and his woman falling in love and surviving all the obstacles in their way.
Kathi Zacher
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here's to the end

To a phenomenal series. Becker questions his ability to lead the Bulls. At the same time he helps save Sage from an abusive family. Written in that smooth compelling Candy to style we've become accosted to this is another easily devoured book. I'm sad to see the end of the series but hoping to get glimpses of the Bulls in the future.
Andrea Gillan
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
All change

Becker is the new President and it's weighing heavy on him. He is unsure at every turn. What he isn't unsure of is running to the aid of a neighbor. What he gets in return is more than he bargained for in the way if a young spitfire of a woman called Sage. Brilliant as always from this author
Karen DiMeglio
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved loved this book.

I liked the relationship between Sage an Becker. Something about them just resonated with me and their story was with me everyday until I finished the book. Sage was sweet but so strong and Becker - sigh. He was such a good man - rough and tough when he had to be but oh so tender and caring. This is one if my favorites by Susan Fanetti
Stephanie Beasley
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lead Brazen Bulls MC book 8

Was totally for sure I would hate Sage.. She was young not lived a great life. Totally wrong for a Club Members. But little bit by Little bit she won me over. I was sad to see the ending come and we didn't have it finished with 8Ball & Cissys Sister still gone from the club.. Please please give 8 Ball ... Keep I the good work on your series.
P
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great ending to a series

I hate to see the Bulls end, but Ms. Fanetti did their closing chapter justice. I loved Becker and Sage, both together and individually. Their story was raw and real but also hopeful.
Suzanne (Lily)
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker-mc
So many beautiful moments!

I’m going to miss the Bulls. Ms Fanetti is one of my favourite MC authors and while I am sad to see the series end I loved Sage and Beck’s story. They were two people who didn’t let their past or inhibitions stop them from living the life they wanted.

• Prodigal Son (Lean Dogs Legacy #3)
  • Lone Star (Dartmoor #7)
  • The Dust and the Roar (Legends of Meager, #1)
  • Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)
  • Craving Vera: An Aces Novella (The Aces, #4.5)
  • Zero Regret (Lost Kings MC #13)
  • Craving Rose (The Aces' Sons, #5)
  • Zero Tolerance (Lost Kings MC, #12)
  • Price of Angels (Dartmoor, #2)
  • The Skeleton King (Dartmoor, #3)
  • The Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil, #2)
  • Dangerous Love
  • Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC Book, #14)
  • Loverboy (Dartmoor, #5)
  • Roan (The Henchmen MC Book 17)
  • American Hellhound (Dartmoor, #6)
  • Dragon Slayer (Sons of Rome Book 3)
  • Secondhand Smoke (Dartmoor, #4)
I was born and raised in the Midwest, but I was transplanted into the dusty soil of Northern California and have apparently taken root there. An inveterate geek and gamer, I am a fan of many things considered pop culture and maybe even lowbrow.

As a reader, my favorite genres are science fiction and fantasy, but as a writer, I've found my home in romance--or perhaps it's better to say simply "love

Brazen Bulls MC (8 books)
  • Crash (Brazen Bulls MC, #1)
  • Twist (Brazen Bulls MC, #2)
  • Slam (Brazen Bulls MC, #3)
  • Blaze (Brazen Bulls MC, #4)
  • Honor (Brazen Bulls MC, #5)
  • Fight (Brazen Bulls MC, #6)
  • Stand (Brazen Bulls MC #7)

News & Interviews