Start by marking β€œBoys That Tease (Lords of Wildwood, #1)” as Want to Read:
Boys That Tease (Lords of Wildwood, #1)

Boys That Tease

(Lords of Wildwood #1)

𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–π’π’ˆ. π‘·π’“π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’†π’ˆπ’†π’…. π‘«π’Šπ’“π’•π’š. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’† π’“π’–π’Šπ’ π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’” 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒏.

She knew being the new girl at Wildwood would never be easy, considering who she is. But nobody warned Tinsley Sullivan we'd be doing everything in our power to make her high school experience one of the most horrible times of her life.

They say my name like I'm their king. πΆπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘π‘–π‘› π·π‘Žπ‘™π‘‘π‘œπ‘›. Teachers and students worsh
ebook, 1st Edition
Published June 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Boys That Tease, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boys That Tease

Melanie (mells_view)
May 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Although the blurb and the plot of this book showed true promise, the actual story just didn’t work for me. I think that there are plenty of people who will enjoy Boys That Tease, but I sadly do not fit into that group of people.

It’s bully romance at a prep school. The heroine is a teen actress that fell from the spotlight, because of some behind the scenes drama. The hero is a boy who has always had a crush on her, but based on some advice and the behind the scenes drama decides that being mean
Betti Rosewood
May 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
LIVE NOW!

#KindleUnlimited

BTTCover
nikki
Jun 04, 2019 added it
No rating because...yep, you guessed it, I didn’t finish it. I actually gave up after the first chapter. I had been warned that this one was a bit of a shambles, but as I’ve read other books under this authors previous pen names (and enjoyed them) I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt.
Well, I learned a valuable lesson...I need to start listening to my friends who clearly know me better than I know myself. *rolls eyes*
Needless to say, I won’t be continuing on with this series.
Kayla Brunson
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
"π‘ͺ𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍, π‘ͺπ’“π’Šπ’”π’‘π’Šπ’. π‘©π’π’šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’‘π’‚π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’Šπ’•."

We all know that I love bully romances. Like, love them! So When I saw this was coming out I knew I wanted it. I mean, look at that cover! However, it didn’t live up to all my expectations. I did have some issues with the characters and with this being a character based book, my rating had to drop.

I loved the setting of the super fancy prep school. Because let's be honest, teenagers with too much money are the worst and make the best characte
Ellie
Jun 06, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Meredith
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an engrossing read! Boys That Tease is an angst filled, young adult romance that was a phenomenal start to the new Lords of Wildwood series. From the well developed characters, the hot and cold interactions/relationships to the enthralling story-line. I absolutely loved all of it!

Our heroine, Tinsley Sullivan, is a former childhood star who is determined to get some real life experience now that her days on the set are over. After years of fame and private tutors, she starts at a publi
queen_of_the_books_18

Boys that Tease was one of my anticipated reads this year and for some reason it just didn’t live up to my expectations. Don’t get me wrong it was a good book and I still urge you to read it if you love high school romances.

I think the reason behind me not enjoying the book so much was because Crispin was so hot and cold that I just couldn’t relate and bond with his character.

Also the start of the story really confused me and I had trouble figuring out what was happening and keeping
Gisell
βœ”Virgin heroine/hero
βœ”Lacrosse
βœ”Town Mysteries
βœ”Drama

This story had many interesting characters, my favorites were Inca and Finn aka β€œDrifter” πŸ–€ I did enjoy Tinsley and Crispin’s love story, even if at times they sort of infuriated me a bit. I really love bully romances but this one seemed to leave me on the fence a bit...the story has parts with a bit of mystery, which pulled me in, but answers to those
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
I’ve been waiting for this book for a very long time... and now I have no words. This book took me a while to get into, I was finding it hard to relate to the characters in the beginning. But once I got into it, I could not put this book down! The plot alone is fantastic. But the execution at the start of the book was a bit lacking for me. (The dialogue between the characters was a bit immature). Nevertheless I still enjoyed BWT as the rest of the book had me intrigued.

After an infamous scandal
Stephanie
Jun 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
*Spoilers*
Review: This book is all over the place. It's like the author didn't want to bother explaining things, she just expected us to get it. Like what exactly happened on the last day of the show? What was Tinsleys downfall? What made her a problem child? EVERYONE would notice cuts on her arms, children who continuously wears long sleeves on a tv show? when has that ever happened.
Also, Crispin an 18 year old, blindly follows the advice of a 16 year old???
Why does Tinsely have no friends
 Mary~❀️~DBO

4 STARS

Betti Rosewood is a new author to me, and I am always greed to find new authors and discover their stories.
In my opinion, 2019 has been full of high school romance and drama, high school bully romance and reverse harem novels. And the year isn't finished yet.
This is a new trend and style, and to be honest, I personally enjoy this very much. There wasn't at least one book, that I didn't enjoy. All of them were very good. Although the idea, the essence, is the same, they are not the same.
ChelΓ©
Jun 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Betti weaves a tale of lies, deceit, deception and betrayal in Boys that Tease! It's filled with wealth, teen angst, back stabbing and debauchery.Β

Welcome to the world of Crispin Dalton and Tinsley Sullivan. Once very close, now things are all messed up. All Tinsley wants to do is start over. Hideaway from the sins of others and hope everyone forgets about the scandal but Crispin has vowed to make her life at Wildwood a living hell and he'll use any means he feels necessary. Humiliation......pra
TheSassyNerdBlog
Mind. Fucking. Blown.
That's what I am right now.
When I come across authors such as Betti, it blows my mind just how they can write such complex and compelling characters,
This book was unique in so many ways. as were the characters. The two main characters Crispin Dalton and Tinsley Sullivan bounced off each other perfectly. These two had chemistry and a bond developed between the two throughout the book that you could not help but invest in. It wasn't your typical YA high school reads, Betti ad
Tianna✸loves books✸
This is really not my thing.

The h stars in a tv show directed by the H’s father. The H likes the h and vice versa. But then the unnecessary drama which was not at all interesting. Ow drama.
The prologue itself is Boring.
Just not my thing.

Plus the names were so funny.
Crispin ....?
It felt like some advertisement...
Crispy wings or wafers...
🀣🀣🀣

Sorry if anyone has this name. It’s just that I have never heard such name. Lol.
Dreamy reads
Jun 03, 2019 rated it liked it
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

β€œCareful, Crispin. Boys that tease always pay for it.”

Bully romances have been a thing for me as of lately. I’ve been absolutely obsessed with bully / dark romances (no surprise) Also, let’s add enemies to lovers to the mix and we have something sort of perfect cooking!

So when I found out that Boys That Tease fits in this category, I was so game! Hyped! Excited for this book! Betti Rosewood did amazing teasing for BTT! The cover had me hooked and I was drawn to the characte
Book Maniac Forever
⭐ 3 "Crybaby" Stars ⭐
Enemies to lovers and bully romances are in my favorite tropes. Needless to say I was really anticipating the release of Boys That Tease when it was announced. Unfortunately for me, this read was good but nothing to rave about. I struggled with connecting with the story for the first 20% of the book, but eventually found some interesting aspects to grab my attention.

I enjoyed Crispin and Tinsley’s push and pull relationship. There is really a great connection between them an
Little Steamy Reads
Jun 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Give me a bully romance with high school drama and I’ll be happy. And that’s what Betti Rosewood brought in Boys That Tease. But aside of that this book shows us how difficult life can be when you’re living in the spotlight. It explains also what impact on our daily life can have the behaviour of our relatives. This book has a very important message- if you want to be happy, just follow your heart. Forget about public opinion and expectations of others- they won’t live your life. If you won’t li ...more
Barbara
Great forbidden romance!

I feel the blurb is a little misleading because romance is not forbidden because he is dating her best friend, but because everyone is against them being together. So stakes are much, much higher. I have so many highlighted quotes from this book. The tension between the H and the h was amazing. Loved all that angst and how the story resolved in the end. <3
So why only four stars then? The villain, Estella, felt a little one-dimensional and I never actually understood w
Na
Jun 03, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, dnf-not-rated
Sorry... Tried for 25% but this is just not for me. :( it sounds promising, but I'm disappointed. Had to stop reading. No rating from me at this point.
Kari Davis
So I was so excited for the book to come out. When I read the blurb and then saw the cover, I was oh yes please! I love this cover, from the model, to the font, to the coloring. It just jumps at me. I am a huge fan of bully romances, so this was a no brainer for me to read.
Boys that Tease is a bully romance set in high school filled with drama, lies and secrets. I will say that while reading this you are thrown some moments that are not completely explained and will leave you with so many quest
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
Yes! Finally one of my most anticipated reads is here! And for me, this author did not disappoint me at all! This is the debut novel for this author and I could not put it down! I was up until 3am finishing this beauty, I just could not get enough of it.

Crispin is such a sweetheart! Yes, ok... he is the bully but we catch glimpses of his beautiful heart and I fell...Hook...line...and sinker! And I know he blew a little hot and cold at times, but that’s part of the teenage hormones, part of what
Amy
Jun 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars, 2019
This is a story that you're either going to love or hate. Bully romances are definitely all the rage at the moment and I think this book had some really great potential.

It did take me a bit to get into the story and the characters, but once I got into it, I couldn't put this book down. It was kind of like a trainwreck and I just had to see it through. There definitely were some rough moments, and at times, I felt like I was missing some pretty key pieces. I still have a ton of unanswered quest
Megan Lowe
May 26, 2019 rated it liked it
This is probably more a 2.5 star book, but I’ll give it 3 because I did finish it.
Mature YA is my jam. I love it. And I was excited to read this one. Unfortunately it didn’t live up to my expectations.
I hated Crispin. He flip flopped between nice and mean at the flick of a switch. For a true bully romance he really needed to be mean 100% of the time. His flipping and flopping really didn’t suit the character role he was playing. He was also a hypocrite. He hated Estella for being horrible to Tin
Narissa Gonsalves
Angela
This was just okay for me. I just didn't like how the story unfolded. I won't be continuing the series bc I can't stand the chick in the next book. Pass 😝
K.S. Rochell
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Consuming, Enthralling, Sexy, and MIND-BLOWING!” From the very first line to the very last page, Boys That Tease sank into me and didn't let me go for a instant.

Betti, writing game is on A whole different level, phenomenal!! β€œThis book is hands-down in my top five reads of 2019!”

β€œA Raw, Emotionally- Charged, Steamy-passionate read!”

Betti, is a absolute genius. β€œThis irresistibly ON FIRE romance stays with you long after you finish the book and more!

Sexy, Wicked addicting, and so very entertaini
Zvonimira
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read it all probably in less than three hours. I am a fast reader and just had to read it all in one go. It's such a beautiful story, it reminded me in a way of my life and Crispin and Tinsley felt like real life characters for me. I could almost feel them sitting right next to me and hear their voices and thoughts loud and clear. And that doesn't happen just like that, which means that Ms Rosewood is one hell of an author and I cannot wait for her new books. I especially fell in love with a c ...more
Anna
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I FLOVED this book!! I already knew I loved Betti's writing from her other pen names, and this new direction was just as good!! I loved the angst, mystery, and heat. Ah, the drama of youth. Loved it!! Crispin and Tinsley are FIRE! I wasn't sure about the idea of 'bully' romance, but it filled my love for the whole 'frenemies to lovers' trope. Tinsley starts the book as a broken teen star and ends the book built back up to someone confident in herself. Crispin is that hot, popular guy you bo ...more
Rukaiya M.
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Boys That Tease by @bettirosewoodbooks.
Crispin Dalton. My one and only true book boyfriend. Gah, such a puppy bully. It was so amusing to read this story. There was teasing, touching, sparks of jealousy, combustion of feelings, sensitive matters to deal with, a fine friendship on horizon and heck load of drama. It was my perfect weekend pick to read! This story was a slow burn. Torture. A true tease like the name. It made me anticipate ever
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Whore
Boys That Tease is an angsty, young adult story filled with high school drama, secrets, lust, and lies. You do not want to miss this story!!

I really enjoyed this book by Betti. This was my first read from this author and I will honestly tell you that I enjoyed it!!

This book is a bully romance that I really enjoyed. I loved how Crispin and Tinsley couldn’t stay away from each other. Their passion and love for each other takes your breath away.

Even though there were some very vicious people in th
Β« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next Β»
Betti Rosewood is a romance junkie and cat enthusiast in her late twenties. She lives in a picturesque European country with her partner, 2 rowdy cats and a friendly Lab Retriever. When not writing damaged alphas, she can most likely be found binging TV shows and movies, and always jotting down new book ideas.

Links to Betti's social media below!

Newsletter - https://www.subscribepage.com/bettiro...

Lords of Wildwood (4 books)
  • Boys That Read (Lords of Wildwood, #2)
  • Boys That Bite