Start by marking โ€œBoys That Teaseโ€ as Want to Read:

Boys That Tease

Cover reveal: May 8th, 2019
Release date: June 3rd, 2019

Blurb:

๐‘พ๐’†'๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š. ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’† ๐’“๐’–๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‡๐’–๐’.

She knew being the new girl at Wildwood would never be easy, considering who she is. But nobody warned Tinsley Sullivan we'd be doing everything in our power to make her high school experience one of the most horrible times of her life.

They say my name lik
ebook
Expected publication: June 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Boys That Tease, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boys That Tease

SueBeeโ˜…bring me an alpha!โ˜…

COVER REVEAL!

Book 1 of 4, stand-aloneโ€ฆ
Release: June 3, 2019

Betti Rosewood
May 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cover reveal is LIVE NOW!

BTTCover

ARC sign up for Amazon reviewers โ†’ http://bit.ly/BTTARC
Blogger sign up (with Give Me Books) โ†’ http://bit.ly/BoysThatTeaseEVENTS
Rukaiya M.
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Boys That Tease by @bettirosewoodbooks.
๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’, ๐‘ช๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’‘๐’Š๐’. ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Š๐’•.
Crispin Dalton. My one and only true book boyfriend. Gah, such a puppy bully. It was so amusing to read this story. There was teasing, touching, sparks of jealousy, combustion of feelings, sensitive matters to deal with, a fine friendship on horizon and heck load of drama. It was my perfect weekend pick to read! This story was a slow burn. Torture. A true tease like the name. It made me anticipate ever
Zvonimira
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read it all probably in less than three hours. I am a fast reader and just had to read it all in one go. It's such a beautiful story, it reminded me in a way of my life and Crispin and Tinsley felt like real life characters for me. I could almost feel them sitting right next to me and hear their voices and thoughts loud and clear. And that doesn't happen just like that, which means that Ms Rosewood is one hell of an author and I cannot wait for her new books. I especially fell in love with a c ...more
Misty Schott
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I can't get enough of Crispin and Tinsley!!!

This book blew me away!!! I fell completely and utterly in love with how strong and fierce Tinsley is and how she never backed down. When she started at Wildwood Academy she meet a quirky girl named Andromeda who she became friends with. Tinsley was used to homeschooling since she was the star of a TV show until a scandal caused her world to fall apart. Good news for Tinsley, her best friend also attends Wildwood, Estella and Tinsley is so glad to
Narissa Gonsalves
Simply Honest
๐Ÿ’•ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ๐Ÿ’•

This is the story of Tinsley and Crispin. The attraction between them was evident from the first page. They were cold and hot. Their relationship wasnโ€™t simple and it had its ups and downs but they made it work.

Our hero Crispin: He was fiercely protective and loyal. He care for Tinsley since they met but life and difficult circumstances got in the way. He is set on making our heroine miserable but he canโ€™t stay away from her.

Tinsley: She is an amazing
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Whore
Boys That Tease is an angsty, young adult story filled with high school drama, secrets, lust, and lies. You do not want to miss this story!!

I really enjoyed this book by Betti. This was my first read from this author and I will honestly tell you that I enjoyed it!!

This book is a bully romance that I really enjoyed. I loved how Crispin and Tinsley couldnโ€™t stay away from each other. Their passion and love for each other takes your breath away.

Even though there were some very vicious people in th
K.S. Rochell
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Consuming, Enthralling, Sexy, and MIND-BLOWING!โ€ From the very first line to the very last page, Boys That Tease sank into me and didn't let me go for a instant.

Betti, writing game is on A whole different level, phenomenal!! โ€œThis book is hands-down in my top five reads of 2019!โ€

โ€œA Raw, Emotionally- Charged, Steamy-passionate read!โ€

Betti, is a absolute genius. โ€œThis irresistibly ON FIRE romance stays with you long after you finish the book and more!

Sexy, Wicked addicting, and so very entertaini
Lofty
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tinsley is starting at Wildwood Academy after been home schooled due to her acting career. A scandal caused the collapse of the show and rumours to start. A big change for her but having her best friend there will help combat the fact her first crush acting partner Crispin rules the school. Things canโ€™t get any worse can they?
A brilliant introduction to a new series with lots of different personalities and characters I canโ€™t wait for more. Already added โ€œBoys that readโ€ to my tbr list.
I volunt
Elizabeth
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great story about high school and the way that teenagers interact. Crispin and Tinsley have always known they were meant to be together, but family dynamics and jealousy kept them apart. Not everything is explained in this book but there is a very happy ending and the promise of more to come. If you like YA this is the book for you.
Laura Bam
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm trying not to gush here. I loved this book. My favourite book this year.
I connected to the characters from the get go. There is enough electricity between the main characters to light a small town.
Would highly recommend

Sabrina Torrance
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved that book!!! I also loved the characters!! Tinsley and Crispin broke my heart... their story was amazing!!! This book really touched my heart.
Betti didnโ€™t disappoint me!! I really canโ€™t wait to read the second book๐Ÿ˜ญ i already miss them!!
ARC against an honest review
Trilina
Haizel Arcillas
Feb 08, 2019
TheSassyNerdBlog
Mind. Fucking. Blown.
That's what I am right now.
When I come across author such as Betti, it blows my mind just how they can write such complex and compelling characters,
This book was unique in so many ways. as were the characters. The two main characters Crispin Dalton and Tinsley Sullivan bounced off each other perfectly. These two had chemistry and a bond developed between the two throughout the book that you could not help but invest in. It wasn't your typical YA high school reads, Betti add
Michelle Johnson High Book
Apr 29, 2019
Ingrid Vermeulen-Quakernaat
May 14, 2019
Melanie (mells_view)
Not rating, but Iโ€™ve read it!
Megan Lowe
May 26, 2019 rated it liked it
This is probably more a 2.5 star book, but Iโ€™ll give it 3 because I did finish it.
Mature YA is my jam. I love it. And I was excited to read this one. Unfortunately it didnโ€™t live up to my expectations.
I hated Crispin. He flip flopped between nice and mean at the flick of a switch. For a true bully romance he really needed to be mean 100% of the time. His flipping and flopping really didnโ€™t suit the character role he was playing. He was also a hypocrite. He hated Estella for being horrible to Tin
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Vicki
Frances
Sheryl Stark
Jan 26, 2019
Betti Rosewood is a romance junkie and cat enthusiast in her late twenties. She lives in a picturesque European country with her partner, 2 rowdy cats and a friendly Lab Retriever. When not writing damaged alphas, she can most likely be found binging TV shows and movies, and always jotting down new book ideas.

Links to Betti's social media below!

Newsletter - https://www.subscribepage.com/bettiro...