Start by marking “Dallas (The Wildflower Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Dallas (The Wildflower Series Book 2)

Dallas

(The Wildflower #2)

My bones still hold the gouges of rejection.

It still hurts, watching Clayton love the one he rejected me for, and it probably always will. My body still yearns for my destined mate, the Moon refusing to set us free from the bond that stems from the marrow of our existence.

Anguish and heartache with unbearable pain is the life I thought I was destined to live.

Until Dalla
Published January 29th 2019 by Limitless Publishing, LLC

Viv
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: werewolf
Digs into the readers heart and won’t let go.

It kills me not to give this story 5 stars because I loved it so much but I cannot ignore one disappointing part, which I explain at the end of this review.

Dallas is book two of Rya’s story, told from her perspective with a few chapters told from Dallas’s perspective. Generally, I feel like an author ought to stick with one perspective because that’s how life happens, how each of us experience life, including events that effected us outside of our pre
Aeren
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
La historia es entretenida hasta que deja de serlo. Se nota mucho que esto en su día fue una publicación por entregas en wattpad y eso hace que se vuelva lento, muy lento.
He tenido varios problemas con cómo está contado, el presente en primera persona se me atraganta mucho y las frases a lo KA son mi talón de aquiles, lo siento mucho, el trope me gusta pero creo que esto necesita que lo espulguen y le hagan una buena edición, ganaría mucho.
Y por favor que le den un buen final a Clayton 😂
Raj
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is all about regret,forsaken love,a bitter love,a lost love as a whipped rejected she wolf now moon blessed with the choice to rise above a broken mate bond claws out her own destiny with a bite of forgiveness.
Daisy Cruz
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is no words to explain how amazing this book turned out. This story stays very close to my heart and has me crying, no matter how many times I read it. Rachelle is a phenomenal writer and she never disappoints. I love watching Rya bloom, like a true wildflower. Belac and Treajure are amazing characters, I see a bit of myself in those Wildflowers.
Izzie d
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifter
Izzie d
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifter, angst
Dawn Chic
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rarely do I ever enjoy the second book in a series but this one is something special... I loved every word of it. I want more of these wolves.
Vinutha
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dallas, the Book 2 of the Wildflower series leaves us wanting for more .. everything about this story is so original, non cliche.. we can't help but fall in love with all the characters and the story!! An amazing Amazing journey which shows us the path of rediscovery and getting a chance at life :)
Thank you so much #RachelleMills for giving us these phenomenal books ♥♥
Angela
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first book in this series, Clayton, just about tore my heart out. There was so much emotion in this book, and at times it was heartbreaking emotion. But the book was so beautiful and ended in such a way that I had to know what was going to happen … and I am so unbelievably HAPPY with way this book turned out!!!

I so emphasized with Rya in the last book because of everything that she went through and I knew that she was going to grow in strength and power in this next book, and she totally did
Rose
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second part of The “Wildflower Series”
will break your heart again and again and mend it back together.
The journey of Rya goes on here and with each chapter there comes a she wolf meant to find a beautiful inner being and her own woman out. Her selfless personality and honesty ist refreshing, we don’t have a bunch of perfect protagonists here as the story continues. Most chapter are beautifully painful and had me crying. I love the sensual darker world of the wolves which have a human side th
Jamie Chomyc
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Angel Babe's Blog!!

This is the first book by Rachelle Mills that I have had the pleasure of reading and reviewing!! Dallas is book #2 her Wildfire Series and I loved it!! As soon as I finished it I went back and read the 1st book in the series which is Clayton!! Dallas can be read as a standalone but I found that it really helped the backstory and the characters to read Clayton so I recommend reading them in order!!
The 1st book was the opening act and with the 2nd book we get the 2n
Mary
My favorite parts of Rya and Dallas love story

The first book set the background of the story of two broken souls, this books gives us the melody.

Spoilers.....

Rya’s true mate Clayton loved his childhood sweetheart Kennedy and chose her as his mate. Leaving Rya broken in body and spirit in book 1. Rya grows and learns to be a midwife. She is called back to the pack who needs her skills. There she must face her true mate with his choice of mate. Rya is a shell of her former self but she turns a p
Emily Chapman
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
SO GOOD!!!

Ugh this story is just so good. It’s so emotional. It takes so many twists and turns my poor little heart could barely take it. Rachelle Mills is the absolute Queen of anguish! I waiting so impatiently for book 2 to come out. Downloaded and read as soon as I realised it was finally the 29th!!

I really can’t say anything without giving anything away. You truly walk away from this story a bit shaken from the emotional rollercoaster. Rachelle is an extremely talented and gifted writer to b
Loren
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Book 1 in the Wildflower series held my interest enough that I wanted to read this book 2 to see where it would take the characters Rya, Clayton, Kennedy, and Dallas, as well as Dallas’ brothers. This is another likable story, but, once again, I went through the book wondering why the title was Dallas. I think the titles of books 1 and 2 should have been reversed. In any event, there are lots of story-lines going on in this book, and lots of good and bad situations, some that really will break y ...more
Reading
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
First things first.

PNR isn't my thing, so my reviews re: PNR will never be one of an expert or purist. I have no f*cking idea how made up creatures should act.

That being said, I really enjoyed Clayton and Dallas.

Dallas is the finish to the story started with Clayton. They do need to be read in order.

Strengths: In some ways better than Clayton. The heroine really comes into her own as the story develops. The pack hierarchy and structure is further developed and it is fascinating. The portrayal of
Mónica Garcia
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Dallas" continues the amazing journey of so many great characters and expands our knowledge of the world of the Wildflower Series. We meet new characters and the namesake of the series.

I personally enjoyed Rya's journey and character growth, and seeing more of the Valentine family, I can never get enough, especially Caleb 😍. Can't wait for the other books in the series and beta series to come out!! I HIGHLY recommend picking up "His Alpha" after reading "Dallas" it's available on Amazon.

I love
Indie Wish List
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dallas by Rachelle Mills is the sequel to Clayton in The Wildflowers Series. Everything you wondered about in the first book is answered in this one. I would almost call Clayton a prequel to The Wildflower Series because now we know why it’s called that. I also look forward to the other women’s stories.

I felt like Rya came into herself during this book. I really can’t say much or I would give away a lot of the book, because A LOT happened and none of the characters are the same. The relationship
Barbara
A great shifter series

I don’t read many shifter series because it just seems too far fetched sometimes but this series really changed my mind.

I loved how the author went into depth about pack mentality and responsibility and hierarchy and wove it seamlessly with the trials of human life as we know it. It made so much sense.

There was love and pain and everything in between as well as some scorching hot scenes.

I’m looking forward to future releases that highlight each brother and other members o
Teressa
Beautiful story

A whirlwind of emotion following the main characters life and personal development. I laughed and cried and couldn’t put the book down till I got to a very satisfactory ending. A few grammatical errors that needed better editing, but didn’t take away from the flow. This is the third published book in this ‘universe’ and I wIll be watching for more by this author.
Autumn Bryant
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It was an emotional rollercoaster. My heart broke for Rya as she tries to move on from the devastating events in her life, but at the same time I was so proud when she found the strength to be herself and happy. I had mixed emotions about Clayton. I wanted to hate him but I ended up just feeling really sorry for him. The actions of Dallas left me with my jaw hanging open and wanting to throw my kindle. I can't wait to read more in this series!!!!
Cassie Ashford
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such heartbreak and struggle in this book! This book is a continuation of Rya, Dallas, Clayton and Kennedy. Some get a happy ending and some don’t. You can’t predict what will happen. Secondary characters have more time with us in this book and leads you to wonder what the future will bring for this pack. This book is about dealing with the choices made even when some choices were forced upon them. It’s about personal growth, forgiveness and true love.
Maxerica4dawin
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tore my way through this. Mills always has such a way with her words. I am never let down by her books, or the world her characters take me to. Cried my heart out through this book, happy and sad ones. Laughed a little too, but mostly cried. Happy tears though. Especially at that end.

Also precious Chance is mine. He is so tiny, adorable, valuable, and must be protected at all costs. I gladly offer to baby sit. If Rya lets me. . .
E&A Book
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. My heart breaks for Rya but I was so happy that she found herself. As much as it pains me to say it, I also felt a little sorry for Clayton. The chemistry between the characters is phenomenal and the storyline keeps you on the edge of your seat!! I can't wait to read more from this author.
Natasha Louis
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Rachelle Mills. You just cant get enough of her books. She is unlike any other author I came across. She takes you on a journey with her characters, so much so that it feels real. Her females are strong courageous women, that tackles life's challenges with their heads held high. And man oh man you salivate over the males in her books.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rya's true mate did not want her he chose another who then found her true mate , when she finds Dallas she finds her forever but she still needs to grow into the wolf she should be, doubt is a funny thing just one little one can change your course .
Dallas and Rya fight for what they want a second chance at love and forever with each other
melanie
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved this story about Rya and Dallas. They had so much feeling for each other. This book made me laugh in parts and cry in others. I love this Marvelous Author and how she has brought so many people around the world together. I recommend this book highly and I promise you will not be disappointed. But first read Clayton.
Cathy Sailer
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will give you the feels!

There were many times I had to slow down and get a hold of myself. This book had me all over the place emotionally. I'm dying to know more about the brothers. Read this you won't be sorry!
B Butterfield
I love this book

I love this book so much. I heard about it when it was on wattpad. I love the rich words. I love the journey. I love the nuance of the chapter titles.

All in all I love this book.
Somelina Obiechina
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my faves

Beautiful descriptions!!! You can feel the emotions roll off the page right into your very being. Well done, Rachelle Mills. I followed this series all the way from Wattpad. It is that captivating
Adinda Topenca
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best book ever. Amazing writing and a fantastic storyline. Could not stop reading, love Rya and Dallas together and could not have wished for a better ending. I would also love to see more of Treasure in the future :-). Another amazing book by Rachelle
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Rachelle Mills is a 2016 Watty Winner for Voracious Reads - Clayton.

Featured Writer on Wattpad and the author of the acclaimed book, Clayton, which she published on the platform under her pseudonym Whiskeyqueenn.

Mills has won acclaim from readers for her fantastically realized paranormal werewolf universes, where alpha males fight tooth and claw and society – more often than not – is determined to

The Wildflower (2 books)