Start by marking “Treasured Find (Shifter World Royal Kagan, #1)” as Want to Read:
Treasured Find (Shifter World Royal Kagan, #1)

Treasured Find

(Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2,147 ratings  ·  270 reviews
A determined shifter. A protective mother. And a happily ever after…if they can survive long enough to claim their forever.

After five centuries, Rafe Alexander knows what to expect from life—boredom, broken by the occasional call from Shifter Affairs.

No matter what the job, he always accepts their plea for help. As a Royal shifter, he’s the strongest of his kind. And he
Published January 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published November 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Treasured Find, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasured Find

really liked it 4.00  ·

Erin
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves a good shifter story.
Reread 8/18/17... Still 4 stars. Still enjoyed it.. but.. as with the last time I read this, I'm not sure if I'll continue the series or not. What is wrong with me and reading series?!

Original 3/17/16

4 stars for this refreshing and unique shifter story!

I really enjoyed this read. There are so many great things going for this book.
*The writing is great! It didn't feel amateurish and wasn't mediocre at all.
*The story is unique. Scroll down for explanation.
*The sex was hot as hell.
*The story deve
SheLove2Read
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, shifters
I struggled to finish this, to be honest. My main issue with the story is too much sex. Within minutes of meeting, every time they have 5 minutes alone, in the midst of danger...you name it. They were putting bunnies to shame. 2 reluctant stars.
Kate's Corner
I have to say that I prefer this book or in this case the series compared to the other series that I have read by Ms. Corrigan.
This is an engaging series with a unique plot line. This is a slightly different paranormal world. One where there are Royals that have three different animal shifters in them. Then there are the single shifters and us humans. The Royals were blessed by the Goddess to house three spirit animals. But there is jealously among the single shifters as they want immortality.
Coco.V
Feb 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/22/2018)! 💝

Blurb:

No matter what the job, he always accepts their plea for help. As a Royal shifter, he’s the strongest of their kind. And without a mate, he has nothing to live for. Whatever the risk, he’ll take it.

But the task that leads him to West Virginia changes everything. A father is dead. A shifter child is missing. And the human fema
A. Cook
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is really neat. Shifter PNR can be really monotonous. You know the same repeating ideas and situations. It’s refreshing to come across an author who takes a different approach to the subjects he/she is writing about. In this case, the difference is the shifters and the creation of their race/races. I've often thought about having shifters that could shift in multiple forms and the authors delivers on this with enough history and back story that isn’t overwhelming.

Nancy Corrigan’s Tre
A. Cook
Treasured Find (Royal Pride #1) This story is really neat. Shifter PNR can be really monotonous. You know the same repeating ideas and situations. It’s refreshing to come across an author who takes a different approach to the subjects he/she is writing about. In this case, the difference is the shifters and the creation of their race/races. I've often thought about having shifters that could shift in multiple forms and the authors delivers on this with enough history and back story that isn’t ov ...more
Shannon Bittner
Sep 25, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Christina
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars – 3 Flames

I have to start this off by stating that I had no idea that this intertwined with the Kagan Wolves (another awesome series I just finished a month ago). So imagine my surprise when I’m reading along and the Wolf Pack is mentioned, I totally almost lost it. LOVING THIS!!!

Let’s get down the nitty gritty. Jasmine, aka Jazz, went back to her small hometown with a secret that no one could ever find out about. Not if she planned on saving lives. Too bad her secret has secluded her,
Jonel
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, kobo
If I were asked to describe this novel in 1 word, I’d be at a loss to pick just one. Unique, entertaining, hot, real, engaging, and unforgettable all come to mind. Corrigan has created a fast paced, exciting novel placed in a vivid world full of suspense and love.

Corrigan presents a well-developed concept of the different types of shifters. I like how Corrigan presents the three different groups of shifters and defines the difference between pride, pack, and clan. She also has a fantastic new ta
mad4rombks
This TM stuff is getting out of hand but on the plus side, thanks to the authors for helping me weed out the TBR. NEXT!
Jamila
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
oh brother >_>
Ana
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What's hotter then a shifter that can shift into 1 animal? A shifter that can shift into 3 that's what!

Rafe Alexander is a Royal, he has 3 cats living in him, he is immortal because of this and his job is to find kidnapped shifters, but most especially Royals which are a dying breed. Their finding their one true mate is very rare and dangerous. And a human is usually out of the question, until he sets eyes on Jazz. He is relentless in his pursuit.

Jasmine is very weary of the very hot, sexy and p
Kevin
May 14, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was sucked into this shifter fantasy with the promise of cute children, but they don't show up until much later.
For every page of plot, there's ten or more pages of sex. Seriously. I'm not exaggerating.
Plus the rules of this universe are bizarre and complex, and there's a lot of unexplained background. I'm actually shocked that this is book one of the series. Probably it's a spinoff from another series.
The proofreading is sloppy. There's a paragraph printed twice, to written as too, too writte
Monica Stillman
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rafe is a shifter just looking for a missing shifter child and to uncover the mysteries behind the death of the child's adopted father. During his search, he finds Jazz who has secrets of her own. Their chemistry is instant and intense. I really liked not only the main characters, but all of the shifter's in Rafe's pride as well as Jazz's family.I was sucked into the story line and found myself waiting and dying to hear about Rafe and Jazz's past. The writing was incredible as it drew me into th ...more
Keri
Nov 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

3 STARS - I LIKED IT

I was in the mood for a shifter book and this one sounded interesting.

I liked the idea of there being "royal" shifters vs. regular shifters. This was an interesting world with a lot of potential but you have to be willing to read through a lot of sex.

I thought at first that this might be a DNF because right off the bat the main couple are lusting hard and are edging the line of sex. It was one of those "I found my mate" situations where it was beyond their control which can
Bebe20018
This was the first book in a kindle boxed set.

This book was all over the place.
The writer can't decide how shifters should be portrayed and for that matter how humans should be portrayed. Yes there are both good and bad players on both sides but it isn't really clear. Then the rules to be with a Royal were crazy. "It takes 4 conceptions to occur at once in order for a Royal to be born." WTF does this even mean.

Sex, sex and more sex. This seems to be what the book is about. Every chapter, every f
Claire
I really enjoyed this one!

the H and h were both great charachters- individually strong in their own right but together explosive.

Rafe is the right mix of alpha and carer (I think anyway!!!). Jazz is a strong female role that has one main primary aim and that's her kids - well, the ones she's adopted.

Rafe and some of his pride are in the area investigating a possible kidnapping when he "bumps " into Jazz in a bar. Fireworks start straight away and they carry on through the book.

The villain is a
Mandy Sawyer
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great book. Really enjoyed the storyline as well as the characters. I hope the rest of the series is as good as this book.
Sonya Heaney
Another trademark troll.
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Treasured Find by Nancy Corrigan

Rafe Alexander is part of "The Royals" not a single species shifter. He went to find Megan who happened to be a White lion shifter which was nearly extinct. Megan was the only family left.

Rafe approached Josh at the bar he owned called "Black Widow" to get information and that's when he spotted a beautiful blonde woman that he had to have...Jasmine! She wanted Rafe as soon as she saw him so the feelings were mutual.

Jasmine aka Jazzy has 2 sons named Levi and Set
Deb Markanton
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Treasured Find is an exciting and absorbing beginning to Nancy Corrigan’s Royal Pride series. A shifter tale that doesn’t mess around with long, drawn out world building set ups, it throws you into the action from the very start. No need to worry! Ms. Corrigan is so good at storytelling I never felt lost or confused. The pieces fall together beautifully; characters develop right before your eyes, the complicated history of the Royals doesn’t seem complicated at all, and the relationship between ...more
Evelyn
Apr 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: don-t-recommend
For more reviews like this one check out my blog! Cauldron Reviews

There are two versions of this book. The sexy version and the tame version. I read the sexy version, obviously. Now before I get into the content of the book, I just want to point out that the sexy version of this book is 438 pages while the tame version is only 258. That’s 180 pages of sex.

You might be thinking, “That can’t all be sex. I’m sure the author added in extra scenes to help build charact-”

It was all sex.

The whole f
Kay Brigham
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Me Oh My I hope a big Rafe stops by!!
Well this is one hell of a good read,it has it all secrets lies and lots of temperature rising sexual encounters pheeew its Hot!!
Jasmine is already on Rafe's radar with regards to a little shifter child and what her involvement is with her.
Jasmine falls hard and quick for Rafe but is he telling her the truth?
Can he avenge his lost sister and protect the pride?
I loved it and cannot recommend this enough can't wait for the next one,bring on book 2 in Januar
Dena
Interesting

I found the story entertaining and the set up of the characters enchanting. However I didn't like how the shifters who are fully mated to the human women to not be able to procreate. Why? If they can be mates then they can procreate right. Not in this story and I found that disheartening. The emotions were there throughout the story but for me I didn't feel it. I liked the plot and the suspense really pulled at me.
Racy
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this for an honest review. This is the first book I have read of Nancy Corrigan. I was drawn to after I read the synopsis. I have to say at first I felt a little confused trying to figure out what the difference between a shifter and a royal was but it did not take long to find out. The more I read the more I got into the book. It was not long the author had me hanging on each and every word. Sad the book is over. I now have a lot of questions. Like what about Molly? Can Seth be helpe ...more
Bronwyn
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've read by this author (I may have picked it up as a freebie) and I have a feeling it wont be the last, really liked this author's writing style and the unique world she had created.
It was a bit different from the usual shifter books which I've read and I admit to being impressed! Its a bit different where the "Royals" have 3 different animals souls within them, not just the standard one. Single shifters are there also but I feel with the mythology where the Goddess has
Symone

This is the most unique shifter world I have read for awhile.

There were small differences that made Kafe's world fun to read about and engaging for those of us that read a lot of paranormal stories.

Kafe and Kade are twin shifters and work for a government agency helping other shifters in the royal bloodline because they are not accepted openly by humans or other shifters. The royal blood is highly sort after and as such the royals have been hunted and attacked for the many healing properties tha
Whispers From
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

Jazz is a single mom with twins she adopted but everyone believes they are hers. Her friend is killed and his daughter goes to his brother. She is a shifter and only a couple of people know. She goes to Josh’s bar to explain things to him when she sees a tall, blonde, dark handsome man. Rafe is a Royal, he has three shifter animals in him. He heard about the little girl and has come to investigate the adoption of her. One look at Jazz and Rafe knows he must have her. When a shifter fin
Tina
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a read, this shifter series has started off with a bang. Rafe is a Royal shifter, he houses 3 animals, Lion, Tiger, and jaguar, and is immortal. His pride specialise in looking for kidnapped shifters and children. After receiving intelligence regarding a missing child and the death of her adopted father, Rafe and his pride investigate. What he finds is more than he expected, in the form of Jasmine. A human with a shifter secret of her own. When things start to get out of hand all the se ...more
Beth
Mar 31, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
First book in the Royal-Karen series. It’s an interesting and different take on shifters. Not sure I’m sold on the change in accepted mythology...three animals in one person doesn’t seem to have a purpose and it’s never explained by the author. The story here in a good one though it drags on too long...the story arc is pretty slowly paced...mostly, it appears, as an excuse to add more sex scenes. Now I’m not opposed to a good sex scene. However I want it to serve the storyline, not interfere wit ...more

• Riding Bearback (Bear Ranchers, #1)
  • The Dragon's Temptation (Kings of the Fire, #1)
  • Desert Hunt (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch, #0.5)
  • Blood for Wolves (A Figments Fable)
  • Savage Surrender (The Devil's Dires #1)
  • Just a Matter of Time
  • Shadow on the Moon (The Werewolf, #1)
  • Sugar, Spice, And Shifters; A Touch Of Holiday Magic
  • Shifters in the Shadows
  • Wolf's Honor (Caedmon Wolves, #6)
  • Last Hero Standing
  • Cupcakes, Diaries, and Rotten Inquiries (Annie Graceland Mystery #5)
  • Forgotten Enemy (The Powers Of Influence, #1)
  • A Vampire's Christmas Carol
  • Taming the Monster
  • Crowchanger (Changers of Chandris, #1)
  • Primal Instinct (Pendragon Gargoyles #1)
  • Halloween In Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #0.1)
NOTE: Nancy does not monitor Goodreads. She spends her time focusing on writing "can't put down" books for her readers. If you have a question for her, please email her at:

nancy@nancycorriganauthor.com

Nancy also writes under the pen names: Dana Archer and Hayden Wolfe.

Shifter World: Royal-Kagan (8 books)
  • Beautiful Mistake (The Royal Shifters #2)
  • Favorite Obsession
  • Chance on Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan, #4)
  • Bridged by Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #5)
  • Shared for Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #6)
  • Last Chance (Royal-Kagan Shifter World, #7)
  • Forbidden Mate (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #8)
“Do you have a lover?” Or two.” 0 likes