Start by marking “Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)” as Want to Read:
Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)

Envy

(The Elite Seven #4)

It was temptation that broke the sinner.

People say I have everything.
They’re wrong.
I may have looks, money, and privilege, but I don’t have the one thing that really matters, the one thing I crave: a woman with eyes only for me.
I’m searching for my woman—one who will fall to her knees because I’m her king. She’ll wear the crown of my tarnished name, and long for me when
Expected publication: March 25th 2019

Book 4: ENVY
Book 5: GREED
Book 6: GLUTTONY
Book 7: SLOTH
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

descriptionWhat da f-ck did I just read?? (lol) I don't even know what to say. I legit think this one was my favorite of the series, but I still didn't like it. #SorryNotSorry It was basically a rehashing of a bunch of prior events. The Elite and task aspect was a blip. Again we had a bunch of pointless OW sex scenes. However, at least this one didn't force us into an underdeveloped romance because there is NO romance in this book at all. Kudos to the author for that because I personally think all the book
Natalie The Biblioholic
Who the heck is Sabastian?

Those who envy have no peace.
My name is Sabastian Westbrook.
I am ENVY

Envy was the first character in the series to live up to his sin. I've never seen someone so consumed with want and need and obsession in my life! Even now, at the end of his book, I don't think he knows who he is or even learned his lesson. He's conniving and manipulative and sneaky and clingy and charming and good looking and rich... and still so envious of others.

With Envy, I experienced one of t
warhawke
Recommends it for: Dark souls
Genre: Dark Suspense
Type: Book 4 of 7 from The Elite Seven series
POV: First Person - Male
Rating:

Sebastian Westbrook had everything he wanted but not one thing that he truly needed. While not thrilled with the changes in his life, he knew this was his opportunity to take what he craved. If envy is the root of all evil then he’d gladly serve his soul on a silver platter to finally own the one that caught his heart.

Seeing someone with something better than me boils my blood. I will not rest unt
Jemima
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-2019
I am literally scratching my head after having read this Envy. I don't whether I liked this one or not 🤷🏻♀
I mean, sure...Sebastian's character definitely exuded his sin en point but other than that..this book was Kind of all over the place yet still lacked something.
Sebastian freaks me out... There were so many moments that made me really uncomfortable with his creepy, overly needy, stalker-ish vibe.

This book had NO ROMANCE yet had so many sex scenes that just made me wonder wtf was going on. As
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
4.5 Stars

"Once upon a time, an angel fell in love with a devil-it ended in chaos."

Envy is alluring with just the right dose of danger.

Envy by M.N. Forgy is the fourth book in The Elite Seven series. This novel is told in Sebastian's point of view!

I have been waiting for this book since I found out about this series! M.N. Forgy is one of my favorite authors so saying Envy was my most anticipated from the series would be a complete understatement. I've been dying for Sebastian's story since I w
Robin Powers
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg! Dark, dark, dark!!!!! Envy’s story was definitely different from the rest of the Elite. I’m pretty much speechless. Sabastian’s demons were a lot more deeper and unforgivable. I found myself pitying Sab because don’t we all just want that special someone to love us? I enjoyed the fast pace and dark corners of his mind. I can’t wait to see where this series takes us next!
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
Oooh this series is getting CRRRAZY! Envy just blew me away! I had some strong opinions about Sebastian going into this book, but he was just so much more than I expected! I loved this one. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Mar 20, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Grace
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

Warning: To avoid spoilers, do not read this review if you have not read the previous books in this series.

An unexpected installment in this series, this author turns up the dark and crazy!

Four books into this series, and so far, things have become a little predictable. That is until this book. Given how book ends, with Sabella missing, and Sebastian looking all sorts of bad, I expected some tension in this book, and the author didn't disappoint.

I'm not going out on a limb her when I s
Kahea
***5 ‘Deranged Love’ Stars***

Da. Fuq??

No. Seriously.

Da fuq??

That was not at all what I expected, though, to be honest, I really shouldn’t even bother with expectations after how Wrath ended...that “ending” brought out a pretty violent reaction (which I suppose is fitting since it was Wrath’s book) but this on. This one just has me in a state of shock?

I don’t know how to explain it, I’m just kind of mind blown with all that happened in Envy and where things went. It was awesome, gritty, dark
Mirjam
Jan 19, 2019 marked it as 1-tbr

Those who envy have no peace.
My name is Sabastian Westbrook.
I am ENVY

Part of the The Elite Seven Series and are best enjoyed when read in order.
Ker Dukey:“ The stories are connected. The love stories are complete in each book, but the back story carries on throughout the series.”
Lust (The Elite Seven, #1) by Ker Dukey Pride (The Elite Seven, #2) by J.D. Hollyfield Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3) by Claire C. Riley Envy (The Elite Seven, #4) by M.N. Forgy Greed (The Elite Seven, #5) by Amo Jones Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #6) by K. Webster Sloth (The Elite Seven, #7) by Giana Darling

“You’ve been chosen as the crème le de crème of St. Augustine, and you will be joining the ranks of the most powerful and influential members of society.
Accept your sin wisely, for the tasks given to earn
Lita Thomas
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Envy (The Elite Seven #4) by M.N. Forgy. This is the story of Sabastian Westbrook aka Envy. His sin fits him to a T. Not satisfied with what he has, he always want what others have and he isn't above killing to get it. I loved the way in which this story was told. The book starts out with a teaser with his connection to Sabella then switches to how Sabastian Westbrook ended up at St. Augustine as well as background on how he became who he is. He is a sick and twisted individual which made for a ...more
Dreamy reads
⭐⭐⭐ MY FIVE STAR ENVIOUS FULL REVIEW WILL BE COMING SOON!! ⭐⭐⭐

✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

A handsome psychopath.
THE handsome psychopath.
“I envied her.”

MY MIND IS BLOWN. ERUPTED. NO WAY OF GETTING PIECED BACK TOGETHER.

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FVCK.

Seriously. I’m sitting here with my jaw wide open and scratching my damn head wondering WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ?!?

I DID NOT EXPECT THAT. NOTHING. ANY OF IT.

I don’t know how to explain ANYTHING. ANY OF IT. This story is definitely more on the faster pace of
Casey ~BookObsessionConfessions~
Welp. That was fucked up.

Seriously. Sebastian Westbrook is one severely disturbed individual that you DO NOT want to underestimate.

Sebastian was the embodiment of his sin - Envy. He has everything that money can buy, except for the one thing money can’t buy… to be loved. He’s been deprived of affection since his parents died when he was little and as an adult he’s starved for it. He envies everyone who has what he doesn’t, but when he sets his sights on Wrath’s sister Sabella, he thinks that she
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
The Elite Seven - a secret society originated in 1942. The Elite is for life. Where sacrifices must be made to show your dedication to the organization. A brotherhood forged with initiations where your sin is a reflection or version of your abilities and personality. Seven brothers, Seven sins: Lust, Sloth, Gluttony, Pride, Envy, Greed, and Wrath.

Envy: Sebastian Westbrook has anything that money can buy, but he doesn’t have what he desires the most. His discontentment and his recklessness land
Keri Loves Books
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A dark tale that will reveal some truths. Questions will be answered, but the dynamic within the Elite Seven will irrevocably change. Loss, betrayal and obsession will tear their world apart.

Sebastian was raised by his aunt and uncle after he lost his parents. A home that provided anything he wanted, but never love or affection. Now love and affection has become all he thinks about. Love from the perfect woman.

Sabella has become his sole focus. She’s too sweet to avoid him, so she puts him in th
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
“You never know who you’ll need at your disposal the day the devil comes knocking for souls, and making friends with everyone gives me a goddamn army.”

Wow so Sebastian is an actual psychopath! But at the same time I felt sorry for him because all he wanted was to be loved. He is dark and twisted, lethal, obsessive and just all kinds of messed up.

The series gets more fucked up as it goes on and I’m eagerly anticipating each book. I was slightly disappointed with the lack of romance aspect in th
Paula D
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell what did I just read! So from the beginning I haven’t liked Sebastian he just annoyed me and always got me angry in this series. Now we see why! Sebastian is one psycho sob and that’s putting it mildly. We never know what Sebastian is gonna do cause his mind is one game for himself. But I gotta say I loved this book! Specially the ending! Ahh can’t wait to read more of this series 5/5 stars
Shelves: 2019-arc-reads
"I'd give Michael Myers a run for his money in the stalking territory. Man, I hate that word. It's just intense curiosity." - Sebastian (Envy)

This is the 4th book in The Elite Seven series, and I was NOT prepared for the story and character that M.N. Forgy brought with it!!! WOW - Sebastian, otherwise known as Envy, is a dark and twisted character. Up until this book, you know that he has some secrets and crazy habits, but you will be shocked to find out exactly how deep those run.

Each book in
Chantal Rodriguez
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holly mother of all Envy and Evil. I really don't know what I am feeling after reading this book. I truly am loving the series, but Envy his characters has left me a bit off. its kind of hard to explain my emotions and thoughts on this. Envy might be the most messed up of all the Elites. Talk about psycho at its finest!! This was some crazy ass dark shit!

1st and foremost, I did like this book, and this story. nothing negative to say really. the writing was great, its just the character itself wh
PP's Bookshelf
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Envy by M.N. Forgy is another stunning story in Elite Seven Series. This story is about the deepest part of human mind that is violent, destructive yet beautiful. This story is about raw passion, darkest desires, dangerous obsession and complicated mind games beyond your wildest imagination.

This is the turn of Sebastian Westbrook aka Envy's story. He is probably the most twisted and complex character in this series. I say probably because this amazing series is surprising me with each story. I
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version

Seriously, what did I just read? I'm still in shock and trying to process the story, it's not what I expected but still I do not know how to explain it, it was completely mind-blowing.

I do not understand Sebastian, our Envy, is a character that left me with more questions than answers, besides having some glimpses of his past, the story takes us through scenes that were developed in the previous books from the POV of Sebastian, he's focused on getting Sabella, she being as
Caitlin Audet
I'm not sure how to put into words exactly how I feel about Envy. On the one hand I couldn't stop reading this book. I literally picked it up and was compelled to keep going til I hit the end. This was my introduction to M.N. Forgy's writing so I do love the fact she kept my intrigued for the whole story. But I honestly have to say that I didn't like Sebastian's character at all. Starting off in the shadows he emerged more in the previous book and there was just something about him that was off, ...more
Bibliophile  Chloe
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Elite Seven

One of the best things about this series is the introduction of new to me authors! There hasn't been a book yet in this series that hasn't been fantastic.

Envy is another story in this series that took my down the rabbit hole!  This is the first book by M.N. Forgy and it won't be my last!

Envy is Sebastian's story.  I have been waiting, not so patiently for this one! He was the most elusive and mysterious Elite member to me so far.

Sebastian is a twisted fellow, but you can't help
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
What in the hell did I just read??

This story was fast, lethal and left my jaw wide open, but that’s the joy of The Elite you get what nobody would even dream off and then a little more just to make sure your mind is completely blown!!

Sebastian Westbrook has lived his life always wanting what everyone else has, whether it’s a girl or a car he will take it no matter the consequences(which there are none) even when his uncle sets him one task to complete then walks away.

I was always intrigued by
Little Steamy Reads
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m completely surprised by the story described in Envy. I completely didn’t expect such a turn of events, seriously. I can’t even say that I like the main character because in my opinion Sebastian Westbrook has a decent mental disorder. And yet, I liked this story. This read kept me under constant suspense and I couldn’t predict what would happen next.

Envy is a very dangerous feeling. Sebastian Westbrook knows it well and will not rest until he gets what he wants. Are there any limits? Not for
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Dark and Twisted ... I'm speechless

I'm speechless ... literally lost for words. M.N. Forgy's ENVY is not what I expected it to be. It was so much more dark and twisted than Lust, Pride and Wrath. The depiction of envy as a sin was absolutely perfect. Sebastian Westbrook was Envy personified, right down to the smallest and most intricate detail.

Sebastian may not have been my favourite character so far, however his situation and background did draw me to him. All this young man really wanted was s
Kris
Mar 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay. Well. That book was a world of different of the previous 3 in the series. And please, please read this series in order. You cannot read any of them in a standalone. The first, I don't know, half or so, I was kind of meh. But then the book just hit.with.the.punches. It really wasn't expected. I mean, you kind of had some forethought that Envy would be a little different from what we read in Wrath, but MAN OH MAN. That shit went there. Like, it really went there. And I super dig it. I do nee ...more
Shelves: angsty, dark, standalone
WTH???

This is Book #4 in the Elite Seven Series. OMG! I don't even know where to begin with this book. It was not at all how I expected it would go. It is the story of Sebastian Westbrook, aka Envy. Envy is his sin. This is the story of how he became a member of The Elite, the most prestigious brotherhood in the south. Sebastian is broken, lonely, and lost. He wants to belong. He gets caught up in wanting to be a part of The Elite. He will do anything to make that happen, but what happens when y
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #7)
  • Greed (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Mine
  • The Moth and the Flame (When Rivals Play, #2)
  • Cards of Love: The Hermit
  • Degenerates: Next Generation (Badlands #5)
  • God Amongst Men
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
  • Lost Stars
  • Cards of Love: The Fool
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part Two (Gods & Monsters Book 2)
  • Cards of Love: The Empress
  • Choosing Us
  • Unbound (The Tied Man, #2)
M.N. Forgy was raised in Missouri where she still lives with her family. She's a soccer mom by day and a saucy writer by night. M.N. Forgy started writing at a young age but never took it seriously until years later, as a stay-at-home mom, she opened her laptop and started writing again. As a role model for her children, she felt she couldn't live with the "what if" anymore and finally took a chan ...more

The Elite Seven (7 books)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Greed (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #7)