Start by marking “Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)” as Want to Read:
Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)

Sloth

(The Elite Seven #6)

I don’t give a f--k.
Not about money or fame, beauty or power. I’ve had all those things since birth, and trust me, they’re a fucking snooze.
I don’t give a fuck about anyone, not even myself.
Until my father proves evil can exist in the most holy of places.
For the first time ever, something like interest stirs in my soul.
He wants me to enroll at St. Augustine.
Join The El
Kindle Edition
Published May 13th 2019 (first published May 12th 2019)

Start your review of Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
Jen
***** 4.5 Stars!!!!!*****

This was by far the most favourite book of mine in the series so far! I fell in love with Rush.. aka...Sloth... he was supposed to be just a lazy stoner who didn’t care about anything; and yet, he turned out to be the mastermind of all the Brothers and quite soulful as well. The way he immediately became protective over Isabelle was heartwarming... and how he cared for her and began to feel like he wanted to be a better man for her was inspiring! I have nothing bad to sa
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Sloth is yummy! I've been wanting to really meet this guy once I started seeing him in action in all of the other books. Who was this dude who always appeared right when his brothers needed someone? Who was this man who happened to know a lot more than everyone else? And what made him tick? I love Sloth, his motivations, his passions, and his huge change of heart.

She looked breakable; a China doll. Something a callous man could break easily in his rough, strong hands.
I licked my lips thinking
warhawke
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Type: Book 6 of 7 from The Elite Seven series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Rush Dempsey never cared about anyone or anything until a life-defining moment pushed him towards a path he couldn’t come back from. His position in The Elite served a specific purpose which led to Isabelle Savoie and the beating heart of the secret society.

In past books, I liked how Sloth was “the chill one”. Here we learned about what he’s been doing when no one was paying attention. I liked
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description Since I always strive to be 100% honest in my reviewing, I will admit that I am kind of over this series. It's been a bit of a hot mess of way too much OW stuff (for my tastes), confusing timelines, and a lot of repetition. At the same time I feel this compulsion to see keep going and see where this is all going to end. (lol) And there has been a few good parts throughout (so there is that).

description

After the last book which was by FAR the best book of the series I had high hopes that the series would
CC
3.75 Stars

Rush Dempsey was raised with the prestige of wealth and power, expected to uphold the family name. However, upon becoming a member of The Elite, Rush is looking to make an impression in a sinfully different way. As the saying goes, laissez les bons temps rouler.

“I’m on a mission, and I won’t stop until each and every one of those motherfuckers is brought to justice for what they’ve done.”

In previous books, Rush is on the periphery, but seems to have a pulse on all that has occurr
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
US: https://amzn.to/2JCPH3p
UK: https://amzn.to/2HjABwV

This book has me on the fence a bit. On one hand, I enjoyed the story and getting to see some events from a different perspective. But on the other, I felt like there wasn't enough explanation to things involving Rush. He was such a mysterious character in the previous books and I really thought he would have some kind of epic story but sadly that just didn't happen for me.

There was almost more of a romance in this book than any of
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW

5 My Salvation CROWNS

Rush Dempsey owns my heart, soul, and body. Giana Darling has breathed new life back into this series!

Rush is all the things I love in a hero - vengeful, broken, sexy as sin, and yet honorable underneath his bad boy persona. It is my kryptonite, and I can never resisit. Not that I would ever want to resist the man who is Rush Dempsey.

Isabelle, like most of Giana's heroines, comes across as weak at times, but their is strength in her ability to endu
Jen
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series is so good. Now Ker Dukey and K Webster need to bring it home with Greed. I can’t wait to read it. The men are sinners and the women their saints, but the evil they are facing next has me so wrapped up in these stories. I need more!!
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

The Elite Seven- Sloth by Giana Darling
GENRE: Romance Suspense/ Dark Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book#6 in The Elite Seven Series by multipole authors

THE STORY
Rush Dempsey aka Sloth has a mission to destroy the Elite after he believes the had a play in his mother’s death. They say keep your friends close and your enemies even closer and that is what Rush does to get as close to the truth as he can.

Rush ticket into the Elite is to complete his chosen task but Sloths tasks i
Katerina
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WTF IS HAPPENING????I didn't see that coming...so many twists..so many secrets.Rush is a dirty talking "i don't give a f@ck"boy and i love him so much!!!!I want to talk so much about this books but i can't....Just read it!!!
PP's Bookshelf
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Giana Darling has slayed it in Sloth. This is undoubtedly my favourite story in the Elite Seven series. She has excelled in every aspect of this unbelievably shocking dark read. The storytelling is flawless. Sloth and his love Isabelle's character were perfection. She captured the essence of the series with her captivating writing. The sinners , the saints, the revenge, the passion, the mystery, the mind games, the power plays- simply absolutely mindblowing brilliance.

The epic series is coming t
Mirjam

They forget idle hands are the best tools for the devil’s work.
I am Rush Dempsey.
I am SLOTH

After finishing book 5, Gluttony I, probably was expecting more from this one.
In the other books in this series Sloth was the weed smoking laid back one, so it was a bit surprising to read what he was doing/working on.

The way the Old Elite is being handled by the New Elite is fast paced although there were some errors in the story line.

Isabelle, raised by her Archbishop father (how is it even possib
〰️Beth〰️
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: track-roms
4.75 Stars

Loved both main characters, probably my favorite of the seven. Sloth was originally set to be the last book in The Elite series and you can see how much care was taken to tie all the plot lines together. Unfortunately the series got shifted so this became sixth instead of seven. The last few chapters reflect how those two plot lines (Sab and The King of NOLA) had to be unraveled for book seven. Hoping for a great ending in the final book.
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Giana Darling is seriously an amazing, talented, and inspiring writer! The moment I picked up Sloth, I could NOT put it down! I had to devour it in one sitting, savor each and every well thought-out word she has written, and take in everything that happened!

I can’t ever put into words how utterly perfect Rush Dempsey’s story was from beginning to end! She truly captured him and his sin so perfectly!

His story... omg!!! My heart! OH MY HEART! I can’t even, I truly can’t!

Sloth
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Brothers over sin.
The message was clear: No. One. Fucks. With. My. Brothers."

Goosemotherfuckingbumps.
GIANA DARLING KILLED IT!!! She brought all the twisted pieces together, threw down the gauntlet, and cemented the brotherhood. Outstanding addition to The Elite Series. I was hooked from the very start. This is book six, Guys, make sure you've read the other books first.

Sweet Jesus, Sloth is 🔥! I'm not one for lusting after the youngins, but I couldn't help myself. I stole that cradle and lau
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

In many ways this book tied up a lot for this series and I loved it. I can't wait to read how Greed's story is intertwined with all that we know. Rush was a great character to learn about and Isabelle is the type of female character that I absolutely love! Can't wait to see how it all ends!!

This specific video review will be included in the May 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.

(Review may be edited at a lat
Kahea
***5 ‘I Like to Have Context for My Sins’ Stars***

Well, then….

*Takes a moment*

As with the previous books in this series, this one has definitely left me satisfied on side of the coin and hanging & wanting more on the other and considering that we have one book left, well, there are still a fuckton of things left to deal with…

But on to Sloth & his Church mouse.

After Gluttony aka God, Sloth aka Rush has been the ‘brother’ who has intrigued me the most. His lack of appearing to care and yet alw
Donna
One thing I really like about this series is that the books all take place during overlapping timelines. So each book builds on what the previous books set up. Things are finally wrapping up and the guys are seriously taking out members of the Elite... one by one. I like Rush because he is totally the opposite of his title. Sloth is supposed to be lazy but Rush is seriously motivated and the laziness seems to be on vacation in this book. Isabelle isn't quite what I expected her to be. I expected ...more
benevolent bastard
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 ⭐️
Review to come
Keri Loves Books
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series will rock your world!! This is the culmnation of all the sins and all their sacrifice. It’s not over yet, but the brothers want their revenge.

I didn’t quite know where the author would take us in this continuing saga of romantic suspense...it was fantastic!

Rush was just incredibly sexy, commanding and so much more expressive than I expected. He was such a hot, swoony surprise. He was just MORE of everything.

Isabelle is completely sheltered and has been groomed by her father and the c
Anonymous Girl
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

VENGEANCE SEEKER
Rush/Sloth wastes no time in getting into the Elite Seven to avenge his mother's death. He, like the rest of his brothers has a mission to accomplish. In this book, you'll finally receive a conclusion to the book of Envy (Sebastian's story). Also Wrath / (Samuel's story) is wrapped up. I mainly enjoyed the story. It kept me interested, & there was always something new developed.
MY TAGS VENGEANCE, DARK, CLIFFHANGER, POWER, CHURCH CORRUPTION, UNDERAGE KIDNAP & RAPE

FREE READ WITH
Pamela Carey Reynolds
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You don't need to give a fuck baby you're all that and more😍
Grace
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

As the sixth book in the series, the author wastes no time into getting into the heart of Rush "Sloth" Dempsey's story. Rather than rehash the background of the Elite, which every reader who has gone this far into the series, should already know, she did a quick character glossary upfront, which I actually appreciated. There are a lot of converging stories in this book as the series is one book from completion, and a lot of character names are thrown around, so this glossary was a great
Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends

POST: https://wp.me/p8if78-7Nl

Jesus Christ! I feel like I've been shot. This is nuts.

I can't feel my legs, my hands, my freaking brain cells. Rush & Isabelle's story simply left me numb and super dumbfounded. I still can't realize what I finished reading last night. Poof. Mind. Blown !!

Giana is a first timer for me and one of those authors that I wanted like hell to meet. The praises I have heard about her work is plain award-worthy. And, now, I can understand the why completely.

Rush, aka "Sloth
Giana Darling
Apr 17, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Sloth is LIVE and in KINDLE UNLIMITED!
The Elite Seven Series is COMPLETE

Get it now ➔ mybook.to/SLOTHWorld

An EXCLUSIVE Sneak Peak

“You’re nervous. What are you afraid I’m going to do to you?” I asked her.
She licked her lips. “I think it’s more what I’m afraid I’m going to do to you.”
I swallowed my chuckle. “Oh?”
She faced me, a miserable expression on her face as she nodded. “I really want to kiss you right now.”
I raised both my hands wide. “By all means.”
“The only boy I’ve kissed was a ch
Courtney
May 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Sloth is the sixth book in the The Elite Seven series. I have never read anything by this author and really never heard of her so I truly had no idea what to expect. While it was not my favorite book in the series, it was definitely one of the decent reads.

Throughout the previous books, Sloth has been portrayed as this nonchalant, chill guy who just slides on through life and nothing really phases him. We finally get to see what he's really been doing that whole time but also see him react to so
Texas Reader Stacy
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-romance, dark
Sloth is second in my favorite list of Elite Seven.
readingsnfeelings
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Elite Seven series had been on my TBR for quite a while. When Sloth was released, I knew that I had to read it and personally experience the powerful and sexy as sin Rush Dempsey.

“He wasn’t all bad, and I wasn’t all good. We could be both, maybe even together.”

Rush Dempsey, aka Sloth, exceeded my expectations which were already freaking high. The words that came out of that sinful mouth were combusting. Rush might appear cold and have a zero-f*ucks-given attitude but when he meets his CHURCH
Sarah N
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
“I was a faithless soul, with blasphemous thoughts and a sacrilegious goal.”

Corruption, perversion, and limitless power.
How do you make the sin sloth sexy and alluring? Rush Dempsey, that’s how. At first glance, he’s apathetic, indifferent, and unmoved, however like all of our sinful boys, he’s anything but. Giana Darling delivers another impossibly seductive and deviant hero in SLOTH. Rush existed ambiguously in the back ground of the series, and little did we know that he would be such a compe
queen_of_the_books_18
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rush Dempsey- I want one for myself.
Giana Darling has just delivered big time, bringing you another favourite book boyfriend to add to your list.

Rush is ruthless, sexy, complex and a man on a mission. The twists and turns that Sloth delivered were shocking and ones that I didn’t see coming.

Rush and Isabelle together were just fire. The scenes between them left me gasping for more.

A amazing dark read that I think is going to lead to an explosive ending to the series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Play Me
  • Enzo
  • Heart Thief
  • Dr. Dan
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • The Fallen: Genesis (Deadly Virtues, #0.5)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Like Dragonflies
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • The Vanished Specialist (Lost Planet, #2)
  • Red Hot Winter
Giana Darling is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man’s bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her cat Persephone.

She loves to hear from readers so please contact her at

The Elite Seven (7 books)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • Greed  (The Elite Seven, #7)