Start by marking “Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)” as Want to Read:
Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)

Gluttony

(The Elite Seven #5)

Money, money, and more money. It’s the backbone of the Goddard name. I’m the only son, so it’s all mine for the taking.

But sometimes money isn’t enough. I always want more, yet nothing seems to satisfy me.

My father has made sure I become a part of The Elite Seven. Where most candidates are
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 203 pages
Published April 15th 2019 by K Webster (first published April 10th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Gluttony, please sign up.
Mel I read it as a standalone and I didn't have any problems following the plot like you get the gist of what's going on pretty quickly.

Start your review of Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)
Maria Angie Mendoza
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A-maz-ing!!
Gluttony is book 5 in the Elite Series and it cannot be read as a standalone since each story is interconnected. In addition, each book reveals past secrets and presents new developments.
This series has become my favorite for 2019 as each book keeps getting better!
However...
Gluttony... is in a class of its own!!!
More intense, more twisted and more suspenseful, this installment was totally unputdownable!
Gluttony aka “God”, shows us why he’s earned the name “God,”!
From page one, I was
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description4.5 Stars

FINALLY! A book worthy of (almost) 5-Stars. I have been barely hanging on with this series. What started out promising had gone all pear-shaped. With this book K Webster has given me hope it will wrap up on a high note.

description
This was certainly the best book of the series so far. It was on the longer side. We had minimal repetition. It moved the story forward. Although I felt the Elite (task) part took a backseat to the romance. That wasn't a bad thing as the rest of the books fell short in
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I've been dying to know Gluttony. I thought he'd be another poor little rich boy, petulant and entitled, and maybe his story would have a weird twist like the others. But his story was so much more than what I expected. God had it all - money, good looks, material goods - and his life was made. But God was living in pain. He was insecure and full of self-hatred and the lengths he went to in order to deal with his issues made my heart hurt. He was selfish... and then he wasn't. This story was all ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Book 6: GLUTTONY
Book 7: SLOTH
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "God works in mysterious ways!!!"stars***

"I'm the son, the heir, the golden fucking egg...
I'm not just anyone. I'm God.
And one day, it'll be me making all the rules."

Mmmm... After the previous book who made me wild and furious, this book came along and i'm feeling finally satisfaction!!!
Yes, this book was good and i enjoyed it very much!!!
Now, i don't really how the rest of the books will work after all, since the postponing and rewriting of Greed, but i really can not wait!!!
Thi
warhawke
Genre: NA Romance
Type: Book 5 of 7 from The Elite Seven series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Baxter Samuel Goddard the Fifth a.k.a. God knew nothing but luxury since the day he opened up his eyes. Growing up in the Goddard household, excessiveness was the only way to live. Being an Elite was practically his birthright. But his simple task became a complication when he unwittingly crashed into Zemira Coleman’s life and changed the course of their futures.

“Luck is for dumbasses.
Sabrina
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Gluttony was kind of like a breath of fresh air when it comes to The Elite Seven series. This book quickly became one of my favorites and I was really happy with the insight it gave into the society. It had more of a romantic vibe to it as well, which I actually really enjoyed and thought it added some intrigue to the book. More than that it moved up forward within the society plotline, making it very captivating as I waiting with each turn of the page to find out w
Jen
This instalment was my favourite in the series so far! I’m just on holiday right now, so review to come!

Thanks once again dear Steph for the wonderful Buddy Read!❤️
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

K. Webster delivered an enthralling installment featuring a lead character who embodied his assigned sin and was more complex than expected, confronted unexpected matters within a secret society and established a relationship that flourished and bloomed. Gluttony maintained a perfect balance of romance and intrigue, furthering the story-line surrounding the Elite Seven without disrupting the momentum or disregarding the burgeoning relationship between God and Zemira.

“I hate how we got he
GENRE: Dark Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book#5 in the Elite Seven Series

MY REVIEW

This is Baxter Goddard AKA God & Gluttony story.

Zemira Coleman an orphan who is trying to better her life through sacrifice and hard work, is the complete opposite to the entitled and wealthy Baxter. He has not had to earn anything in his life until Zemira. Now he must earn her forgiveness.

God is a trouble character, desperate to not be like his greedy and gluttonous father
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader

“I hate how we got here, but I’m not hating that we’re here.”

Although he wasn’t the main character in LUST, God stood out in that very first installment. Compared to his six brothers, he shined brightest from the very beginning. I knew he would be one of, if not my absolute favorite character of the 7, and WOW, was his book worth waiting for!!! There is sooooo much more to Goddard than what we see in the first four books! He’s not just that wild, extravagant party boy, he’s a man with issue
CC

Baxter Samuel Goddard V, known as God, was raised with a sense of entitlement and luxury due to his family’s status as one of the wealthiest in the world. Being the sole heir, God knew the path he was going to take and was prepared for the inevitable until becoming a member of the Elite and crashing into Zemira Coleman’s life.

“Money is the root of all evil.” My words are meant to hurt him. He simply shrugs. “It’s the only thing I have. I suppose that makes God the devil.”

Told in dual POV,
Dee's Reading Zone
"Gluttony (Latin: gula, derived from the Latin gluttire meaning "to gulp down or swallow") means over-indulgence and over-consumption of food, drink, or wealth items, particularly as status symbols."

"And no one has more money than God." -God

The title of this amazing story as well as the rich hero's name says it all: Baxter Samuel Goddard V aka God!

The feels were all over the place because "Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)" by K. Webster was such a twisted and dark, good read!

"Fucking Pride. He go
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Webster revved it up with this unexpected addition to the series! God was not was I was expecting, yet everything I didn't know I needed. You can't help but fall head over heels for this guy. His story was achingly good, you will root from start to finish, hoping God gets some love in his life. I'm rubbing my chest as I write this. All the characters have been twisted in a way, but God's story really dug deep with the emotions. Zemira was like I said, unexpected and everything. The connection wa ...more
benevolent bastard
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a much better book compared to the previous two so far in this series. I loved that the author focused on the developing relationship between God and Z. It was the better choice because the two previous books there was too many things going on and not enough time to have a smooth storyline. I recommend this book!
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Samuel Goddard is young when he first realizes his money may give him material things, but it doesn't necessarily give him happiness. Oh sure, he's got material things coming out his ass, but self confidence, stability, and happiness? Nowhere to be found. But he can fake it and hide his deeply insecure nature because he's God after all. Then he's handed his task to obtain entry into The Elite Seven. And more significantly, he meets HER. The goddess that he falls head over ass for. Can she heal h
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars ~ Jess

I'm not sure how to even start this.

I love this series, the whole concept has sucked me in and with each book I become a little more entrenched in this messed up society. All of the previous books need to be read as this story has been unfolding over the course of these books and you need to understand certain things that are mentioned and certain scenarios to get the full picture.

All that being said, Gluttony, so far, has been my favorite book. I had expectations of who Baxter
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
My new fav from the series!

God ♥.
kcleigh
Oh. My. GOD!! Literally.

THIS BOOK. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven.

description

Indeed, God definitely does work in mysterious ways… and so does K. Webster! This lady just kicked up this twisted series a few notches with Baxter Samuel Goddard V aka “God” and LIT IT UP.

description

Gluttony was a fantastic addition to The Elite Seven and really moves the ongoing and interconnecting plots forward. It was a perfect mix of a character driven plot with half-Elite/half-romance, giving us the best this series has to o
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Gluttony is without a doubt remarkable and enthralling. It is the first five star read for me from The Elite Seven series. I f*cking loved everything about it. K Webster has knocked me over with this book.

Baxter Samuel Goddard V, aka God, has been granted with the sin gluttony. From the previous books, you can see that this is not the sin God was interested in. He was also not interested in The Elite and the only reason he is in this group is because of his Rhett. Someone he considers a brother.
〰️Beth〰️
Three and a half is generous

I really wanted to love this book. God has been a wonderful character since book one of The Elite Seven series so when he gets his own book I should be in heaven right? Wrong, it certainly wasn’t reading hell but it was lacking for me.

I don’t like giving spoilers so I will try hard not to while stating my issues.

The first really has to do with the entire series. I know they want the books released with in a few weeks of each other (and I don’t want to get into the wh
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
K Webster nailed it! Gluttony was simply AMAZING. From the very beginning of the series I was curious about God’s story and what I’ve read exceeded my wildest expectations. I dare even say that this is the best part of The Elite Seven so far. And just as the sin of Baxter Samuel Goddard V led to the tragedy at the beginning of the book, so later because of it he found something that no money could buy.

God... An heir to the fortune and son of the most influential man in New Orleans. He was born w
Anonymous Girl
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it

LOVE WITHOUT LIMITS
Gluttony is faced with decision of pressing delete on his life & continue as if nothing happened after he lost control of a task he had to do to get into the Elite Seven. He decides to confront his mistakes, & things starts to shift from this point forward.

I've noticed that after each of the 4/5 books the continuation is always towards the end. In this one, I still don't know what happened with the ending of Envy. I'm still looking forward to reading the rest. This one seems
Grace
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Following Envy's book, which really turned this series on its head, I was curious how the remaining stories would be impacted. And leave it to K. Webster to shake things up once again!

This is now my favorite book of the series. It is filed with a lot of unexpected emotion - all consuming regret, self loathing, and a desperation to right one's wrongs.

We are first introduced to Baxter "God" Goddard in the first book, Lust, as Rhett's BFF. I never cared for him. His extreme wealth led hi
Kahea

***5 ‘God Works In Mysterious Ways’ Stars***

So. Damn. Good!!

Not that I’m really all that surprised, I am a #fangirl of the author afterall, but this one gave me all the goodness! It still had that chaotic crazy vibe that has defined this series thus far, but I got the the swoons...Yes, the swoons, BIG time and was quite unhappy when my time with God and Z was over.

God was the one who grabbed my attention from the very beginning. The need to get into his head and find out what made him tick w
Courtney
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was really worried that series was going to fall down the gutter after the last few reads. But I should have known K. Webster would reign that shit back in and set us back on track and truly give us what we want and need.

Gluttony truly lives up to the sin. God has never wanted for anything. He's seen firsthand how easily money controls and that nothing is off limits. His father's greed and gluttonous ways have filtered down to God and he tries his best to never become the man his father is. Ho
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
OMG, God is so much more than I expected! I have been so curious and anxious for his story and it was perfect. I loved Gluttony! We’re coming closer to the end of the series now, so we’re finally get some answers. And a helluva lot more retribution! Gah! I am loving this series so much! Can’t wait to see what’s in store for my favorite stoner, Sloth!
Mirjam

Money is my legacy, but I want something money can’t buy.
I am Baxter Samuel Goddard V.
I am GLUTTONY

I've been looking forward to God's story and was not disappointed at all. We meet God as someone who lives up to sin because he lives a gluttonous life, full of excess and extravagance, while in fact he is miserable and lonely.

Joining the Elite only because it's what Rhett wanted, God sets out to do his task but it goes horribly wrong.

Meeting Zemira and being there for here makes God realise
queen_of_the_books_18
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
“My life has been served to me on a gold platter to be devoured by my silver spoon.”

4.5 stars!
Yes! Finally God’s book. I have been waiting for this book ever since I read LUST and K Webster didn’t disappoint.

God was everything I wanted him to be. Powerful, sexy, broken, confident, messed up in the head and invincible. Or so he thinks.

This book was brilliant because it focused a lot on God’s growth and the character development was written amazingly. God had deep rooted issues that explain his
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 STARS / 5 Steam Fans

OMG, OMG, O-M-G!!! I knew this was going to be super twisted, dark, and taboo but HOLY SMOKES this was so much more!! The Elite Seven has become an obsession and I hate waiting for series to be released but this one has kept my intrigued the entire time!!

So this is God's book and holy wowzers I knew there was a reason I loved God's cockiness in the other books but we also learn that he has is damaged too. So damaged that his story has flipped the series on its head. God ac

• Share Me
  • Play Me
  • Hurt Me
  • Watch Me
  • Heart Thief
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • The Fallen: Genesis (Deadly Virtues, #0.5)
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • The Five
  • Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)
  • I Promise You (Dare #2)
  • Raphael (Deadly Virtues, #1)
  • Bad Boy Blues
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

The Elite Seven (7 books)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Greed  (The Elite Seven, #7)