Start by marking “Greed” as Want to Read:
Greed

Greed

PLEASE NOTE: This title is NO LONGER part of the Elite Seven series. This title HAS NOT been released, and no additional information is available at this time. The author will update this listing if additional information becomes available.
Published April 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Greed, please sign up.
C Exley Books (Cassandra) I have asked this before. An anthology that an author I PA for and some author friends are in had just gone on Goodreads but everyone was still writin…moreI have asked this before. An anthology that an author I PA for and some author friends are in had just gone on Goodreads but everyone was still writing their stories and someone did a 1 star rating on it.

Some people do that as a way to tell what order they want to read books in. Which I don't see the point as you can just change the order of your TBR list.(less)

Start your review of Greed

Book 4: ENVY
Book 5: GREED
Book 6: GLUTTONY
Book 7: SLOTH
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

description Welp...that just happened. I don't even know what to say about this book. This series has gone completely off the frigging rails. This book had basically nothing to do with the Elite or Greed. They were both secondary to Evie's story. Not to mention this book was SO damn short. AND...just when I thought we were going to actually get through a book with no OW shit, (view spoiler)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
2.5 "The Struggle is Real" stars!

Micah is Greed. He wants it all and he lets nothing and no one stand in the way of what he wants. Not even the girl he's supposed to love. Actually, especially not her. He seems to not understand the concept of loyalty and moves more like an impudent child then a new adult. Maybe I'm just so far removed from my university days that I don't remember people acting like this. Who knows? And really, who freaking cares? These rich boys have no care for consequence
warhawke
Official announcement about this book and The Elite Seven series: https://bit.ly/2UlsoB5

————————————————

Genre: Dark Suspense
Type: Book 5 of 7 from The Elite Seven series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Micah Dixon wanted to have everything and being an Elite became a stepping stone in achieving his goals. One of the goals was to own the untouchable Evie Blackwell. But when her past and his future collided, he must decide which one he valued the most.

One word to describe this book is it’s an isla
Sabrina
Apr 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
**Greed will no longer be published as part of The Elite Seven series. Book 5 will now be Gluttony and will release later in the month with a new Greed coming out as Book 7 at a later date.
Official announcement here --> https://bit.ly/2UlsoB5

I'm not too sure what to even say about this book. It felt completely pointless to the overall storyline of The Elite Seven and didn't even focus on Greed all that much. Actually it didn't focus on much of anything since it was extremely short and had so ma
Sentranced Jem
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-2019
HMMM..... What just happened?! Seriously. What the hell did I read? I'm scratching my head feeling a little bewildered.
First, can we talk about how short That book was! I don't think even novellas are that short and unsatisfying. And this isn't even a novella 🙆🏻‍♀️
Secondly... OK I give up. I'm not even going to bother writing a review.
I did not enjoy this book. Everything happens so bam bam bam and yet feels like nothing happens too. So unsatisfying!
You know what else hurts me? That this was wr
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
This unfortunately fell short for me and I really hate leaving bad reviews but I have to be honest and this just lacked the passion I wanted from the characters and the story felt rushed and incomplete.

I was so intrigued with Evelyn's story and that is what kept my interest but I was ultimately disappointed in the ending and the lack of closure.

Mason and Micah seemed to lack empathy towards the traumatic ordeal Evie had endured and gave her little to no after support, it was seemingly swept unde
Wil Loves Books!
May 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
After a half ass job at writing this and getting one bad review after the other, the author decided not to publish it. But ya know, had to screw over the other authors in the series and waste tons of bloggers time first. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
kcleigh
UPDATE: Greed by Amo Jones will NOT be published. K. Webster & Ker Dukey will be rewriting Greed and publishing it as the last book on the series, releasing May 20th! Thank God the K’s are stepping in to save this book! There has never been a better dynamic duo than these two 😍

Ummmm... I honestly don’t even know what to say at this point. I absolutely love this series and hate that I have to give a low rating to one of these books, but I have to be 100% honest. This book was entirely too short,
Mirjam
Jan 19, 2019 marked it as 1-tbr

💀💀💀 IMPORTANT UPDATE 💀💀💀
posted today on FB by Ker Dukey

I wanted to wreck her, so I could piece her back together—a puzzle only I knew how to solve.
I’m Micah Dixon.
I am GREED

Part of the The Elite Seven Series and are best enjoyed when read in order.
Ker Dukey:“ The stories are connected. The love stories are complete in each book, but the back story carries on throughout the series.”
Lust (The Elite Seven, #1) by Ker Dukey Pride (The Elite Seven, #2) by J.D. Hollyfield Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3) by Claire C. Riley Envy (The Elite Seven, #4) by M.N. Forgy Greed by Amo Jones Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5) by K. Webster Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6) by Giana Darling

“You’ve been chosen as the crème le de crème of St. Augu
EscapeNBooks
Mar 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
I am very reluctant to leave reviews for books from which I feel so disconnected. However, my feelings of dissatisfaction for Greed couldn’t go without comment.

Greed is the fifth story in The Elite Seven series. I say story because this was the shortest contribution to the series. And honestly, I’m glad it was short. Being any longer in length would have only served to prolong the torture.

I’m not quite sure where to begin with the incongruous nature of this story. Character development was atr
Excessive~Reader
I’m honestly shocked by this book, not in a good way. This review might come across harsh, because it is harsh. It’s the 5th story in the series and thankfully the shortest. I don’t suggest reading it. It added nothing to the characters, or the series story plot.
I wonder if the first chapter was done with a ghost writer. It’s the only interesting part. Yet it didn’t follow through with the rest of this book.

If you haven’t read the first 4 book then this will insure you don’t want to. Which wou
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
I love, love, love Amo Jones! She is one of my unicorn authors for sure. That said, I wasn’t really feeling Greed. I love Micah and Evie and their history, but this book just somehow felt incomplete to me. I’m still sticking with 4 stars, because I know this book is just a small piece of the larger puzzle that is The Elite Seven. We get a few answers in Greed, but mostly just more and more unanswered questions and riddles! I am enjoying this series very much. Can’t wait to see how this all will ...more
Paula  Phillips
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am aware that this book was taken off the market and pulled out of the series, but I pride myself in writing reviews of every single book I have read. To be completely honest, I read Greed, and there were some unanswered questions for me, but overall, I found myself enjoying it and loving the story as I was drawn into the darkness of the Elite Seven and the tasks that they each had to do to be part of the group. Greed started with the introduction of Evie Blackwell being released from the tort ...more
Grace
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 stars - update, this book is no longer being published

This is the fifth book into the series, so it is understandable that the author decided to cut out a recap of what we already know, which is:
- The Elite is a horrible organization. Who in their right mind would want to be part of it?
- Lillian is even more horrible.

This is a very short novella, and given the above, I was ok without things being repeated. However, I would have liked more meat to this character, Micah, and his backstory. We
queen_of_the_books_18
Greed is the fifth instalment of The Elite Seven series.

As you can see guys I haven’t rated this book as I can’t decide on a rating just yet.

Anyone who knows me knows that Amo Jones is a one click author for me and that I’ve really been enjoying this series.

But... this book just fell short for me. It was a little disjointed and wasn’t long enough for my liking. I feel like I didn’t get time to bond with the characters and feel what the others in the series made me feel. I’ve been left needing
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
DAMN, DUDE!! This could've been another 5 star read with this series, yet I'm left feeling unsatisfied, confused, and unfulfilled. If more meat had been added this story it would've been an outstanding addition to the series. I actually felt Micah and Evie's connection. I loved the darkness within the story, more about the characters less about The Elite, I was ok with that. Rather heartbreaking as it was, Micah did the deed. I'm hoping we get a full book about how all the characters end up. I m ...more
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
Wow, I love Micah, hes pure alpha who does whats needed to get the job done.

This is book 5 of the elite seven Series.

Growing up you never imagine going through something so heartbreaking you can't see a way out, growing up should be fun and rewarding but that's not what happened to Evie.
Micah didn't have the best start either and that's made him the man he is today, angry and vengeful and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
Can they do it together.

I really enjoyed micahs story, the way tha
Courtney
Apr 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc
BOOK UPDATE * This book is no longer being released as the 5th book. It is now going to be rewritten by two other authors and released as the 7th book*

Original Review:

What in the fresh hell did I just read???? Am I still reading the Elite Seven series???

I hate that I have to give any books in this series such a low rating, but I'd be lying if I rated this book any higher.

I really do not know what to say about what I just read. I am not even sure where I start with how many things were wrong th
Sarah N
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
The Elite Seven series includes 7 books, by 7 authors, about 7 Deadly Sins. Unless you’ve been living under a rock or maybe a serious book haze, you’ve seen the hype surrounding this series. And if you’ve had the pleasure of reading the first four installments, then you know. It’s so justified. But you guys….. I’m so sad to say that this one disappointed me a little bit. I am such a fan of the queen of all things dark and twisty, Amo Jones. As the amazing writer she is, I was beyond excited to g ...more
Bibliophile  Chloe
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Gahhh this series just gets better and better.  Another new to me author, another fantastic and too damn quick story!

Greed...Micah Dixon, he grabbed me from the get go.  He wants it all and will do anything to get it, even if it hurts the ones he loves.

Evelyn Blackwell...oh the horrors she lived through.  To be able to still function after what she has been through is a miracle in itself.

This is such a fast paced story and I was sad to see it end.  This story added so much more to the series as
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
BOOK UPDATE : Greed by Amo will no longer be published and has been pushed to being book #7 instead of 5. It will have a new character, story and author ...

Still figuring out my rating, but here's what I got so far...

1. Way too short for my liking, I was seriously hungry for more.
2. This series is literally killing me.
3. What the eff is going on anymore?!
4. This is probably my 2nd most liked in this series.
5. Amo Jones is a new to me author and I'm a fan of her writing, gimme all her books pleas
Sylvia
Mar 28, 2019 rated it liked it
So I need to ask....was this an Elite story? This story was extremely short, and mainly focused on Evie and Micah. More on Evie than Micah...we learn where she was for 2 years... and all that happened to her. We don't even learn of what Micah's task is until almost the end....it was almost as if it were an after thought. Hoped for better.
Ashley Cestra
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Well this one was short. I feel like these stories are going down in quality,... All Greed focused on was the relationship between Evie and Micah. There was almost no mention of The Elite and things that happened on the previous books. I was really disappointed to see contradictions from Pride and Wrath in this story. It felt really disjointed from the series and more of an afterthought.
Michelle
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book was kinda weird. I’m not going to lie. Yes, we get some answers. And thank god there was no retelling of the same events from previous books. But...
I don’t even know what was up with this book. In fact... this book was more like a novella. It was really short. Why? I don’t get it.

And it jumped around a lot! It seemed like things would changed from paragraph to paragraph. There was absolutely no flow to it. I think we should’ve left off on something leading up to this book in Envy's boo
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
This book was one big giant disappointment. Okay giant may not be the correct word for this short as hell book. It was so short compared to the rest of the books. Everything was rushed and not explained properly.

This book is about Micah who is Greed and Evie, Mason (Pride’s) sister. We got the vibe from Prides’s book that something was going on between Micah and Evie and things are explained in this book. It wasn’t even explained really well. Everything was glossed over. Evie had to go through
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
Throughout this series I have a left a structured review, I will not be doing that with this book. I am so disappointed in this segment of the series. Is this Micah’s (Greed) story or Evie’s? To be honest this would have been a DNF for me, but because it is part of the series I forged through it and thankfully it was a short read.

In my opinion it doesn’t contribute to the progression of the Elite at all. It barely gives us a view of Greed’s character, and I didn’t really feel that the character
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Greed is the fifth book in the Elite Seven series. It shouldn't be read as a stand alone. You will miss important plot information that carries throughout the series.

Greed - Micah Dixon

I was loving this series, the dark twists and turns and then somewhere it just lost that gusto it had. Where do I start with this book? It didn't seem to have anything to do with the Elite, with Greed or his task. The task scene seemed li
Erika's Book Blog
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark
I was swept away and held captive, as I always am with this Author's stories. Unfortunately, it seemed rushed and the abrupt ending felt incomplete to me. Other than that, it was smoking hot, exciting, the characters perfectly matched and I ate it up as if I was starving!! My jaw dropped quite often, and constantly fanned myself throughout. I thank the Author for providing a copy to review.

~~~Erika, Book Haven Book Blog
Kim Sutton
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. There was no receptiveness like in some of the previous books. I loved that it started with Evie and not an Elite member. Yes the story was short but I found it got straight to the story and kept my attention. I think Evie is a nice little twist. I’m liking where this series is going. Four stars.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stalk Her
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • Like Dragonflies
  • Share Me
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Enzo
  • Ache
  • Choke Me
  • Daddy Me
  • Sin & Discipline
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Debase
  • The Fallen: Genesis (Deadly Virtues, #0.5)
  • Crowned by Fate (Crowned #2)
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • The Five
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Praying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #1)
Amo Jones is a USA Today & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic (Slytherin). She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & Husband at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.

New Zealand is not a state of Austr