Start by marking “Beauty in Battle (Beauty in Flight #3)” as Want to Read:
Beauty in Battle (Beauty in Flight #3)

Beauty in Battle

(Beauty in Flight #3)

Book 3 in the Beauty in Flight Series:

The truth is out, but will it set her free or land her in the grave?

Harper doesn’t want to return to Maryland to face the police. The mess she left behind makes her look guilty of the worst, but it’s too late to run again. Red is safe and the authorities are waiting. At least Jack is by her side.

Now that Jack nows the truth, his feeli
Expected publication: April 9th 2019 by JDO Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Beauty in Battle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty in Battle

Sandy Arnold
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Robin Patchen has once again hit paydirt with her gift for penning page-turning suspense in the Beauty trilogy. Beauty in Flight introduces you to Harper Cloud, beautiful but vulnerable, released from prison for her questionable involvement as the get away driver in a robbery gone wrong. She’s left home, floundered in the wrong lifestyle and is now desiring to start fresh. She becomes a nurses aide in a home for the elderly, where everyone sees her genuinely gentle and caring way with her patien ...more
Edward Arrington
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harper Cloud has been running since the beginning of the first book in the series, except the one time she went to tell the police the truth about what had happened in a liquor store holdup and ended up in prison. Now she is again facing her fears and headed to the police to tell what she knows in another case. This time, she is a suspect. If Jack was not driving her there, I have to wonder if she would have bolted and run again. She felt she had been there and done that, so how would this time ...more
Pascale
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The long-anticipated conclusion to this wonderful trilogy is so worthwhile! I loved this series!
First of all, readers must know that this is one story told over three books. They must be read in order and none of them stand alone. (I love that the author gave us little reminders of what happened in the previous story to refresh our memories since all three books are released at separate times and since many of us read a lot of books it can be hard to remember plots in-between reads.)
This is a
Kerri
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! What a great ending to the series. This book had me hooked from the beginning, granted the cliffhanger from the second book had helped, but this book stood on its own. Harper had several eye-opening experiences in this book that really allowed her to deepen her relationship with God in a way she had never done before. Because of her deepening relationship, she had a glow about her that drew people in. I loved the romance that was growing between her and Jack. The ending was not what I expe ...more
Deb Chatley
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So very good. This 3rd book in the series not only delivers but ties up all the loose ends of the 1st books, giving us readers the needed closure. Harpers story that began with Beauty in Flight when she was forced to leave what she knew and continued in Beauty in Hiding where she was hiding from enemies. Now in Beauty in Battle, we see Harper coming face to face with her demons in a battle of survival. Does she stand a chance? Get a copy today and find out. Loved this final book full of suspense ...more
Erin Laramore
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous ending to this series! This is book 3 in the Beauty in Flight series and you really need to read the other 2 books first for this one to make sense. This was a pretty spectacular series, full of action and suspense. Book 1 got off to a slow start, but once the action picked up, it was pretty non-stop through the rest of the series. Harper Cloud has been on the run and when she learns she is actually a person of interest in a murder case, she comes out of hiding to tell the police ...more
Cathy
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibooks
If you have been reading this series, you definitely won't want to miss the conclusion to the story. I didn't want to put this book down. (I actually read about 3/4 in a day and woke up in the middle of the night wanting to finish and find out what happened!). For me, this was a page turner with unexpected twists right through to the end. Robin Patchen does a wonderful job of tying up all of the loose ends and bringing the story full circle.

While it is necessary to purchase all three books in o
Debbie Anderson
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beauty in Battle
2/25/19

Beauty in Battle is the third book of the Beauty in Flight series by Robin Patchen. Though Harper has a history of relationships with the wrong men, through a series of frightening and difficult circumstances she finally learns to trust the right one. This story comes complete with a surprise ending! So snuggle down in your favorite reading spot with a cup of hot chocolate and some chocolate chips cookies and prepare for a great read!
Linda Rainey
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We see the continuation of the Beauty in Flight series with Harper and Jack returning to Maryland.
I loved the story,the suspense,twists and turns plus the interesting cast of characters.
Red was the character stood out for me.I loved his gruff,no nonsense personality with that soft heart.
I am eager to read what Robin Patchen has in store for us.
This book is recommended for those who love Christian romantic suspense with an inspirational message.
This advance review copy was given to me by the auth
J Young
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nail-biting conclusion to the series!

Derrick, Harper Cloud’s ex-boyfriend and Red’s grandson, is on their trail; tracking them to Nutfield, NH, where they are in hiding in following the murders in Maryland (Book #1) and the attempt on Red’s life. Their new landlord, Jack Rossi, is drawn to them but the more time he spends with them, the more their story just doesn’t add up. Harper has a job as a waitress and Red has a safe place to stay, all through Jack’s help, but can she trust him with the
Meagan
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh!! I love this book...and I don’t, because it means the story is over. 🤣 I’ve spent so much time with these characters throughout the series, it’s so hard to wrap things up!

A worthy finale to the series, tying up loose ends and leaving just enough open ended, so we as readers can imagine what happens next. Kudos to Robin Patchen for an excellent suspense series.

And I have to say, I just love Jack. He’s my next entry in my mental list of swoon-worthy heroes!

I received a copy of the book from
Susan Veach
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fitting end! Really, I could analyze this book to death (an English teacher habit). I could mention how we are all beautiful in our battle against evil, yada yada, but just sit back and enjoy the story. Or lean forward, or read it standing up at the kitchen counter as you fix a meal, because the tension of wanting people to know the truth about Harper is present in all three books and never lets up.
Nati
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hannah and Red are finally safe in Nuffield or so Hannah thinks. She got a job to pay their bills and Red can stay in the rec center during the day, and Jack, their landlord is helping them. But the danger is just around the corner and when the truth will be out, will Hannah be truly safe or she must run again?
Jodi Vickers-Buntin
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book. Once again I was so excited I couldn't put it down . I was literally on the edge the entire time. Harper is doubtful she deserves good in her life . Jack reminds her nothing is her fault. Great book definitely worth reading . I will update my review after the book comes out . Robin is an amazing author !
Patty
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This ends the trilogy about Harper Cloud, but not about Nutfield, N.H.. Harper is headed back to talk to detectives about the two dead guys that were in Red's front room and the attempts made on his life by his grandson. Will they believe her or will she be put back in prison. Love all the books related to this series.
S.campbell8655yahoo.com
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one sitting because I just had to know who the real killer was ! I was surprised and had guessed wrong ! Great characters . Love, , faith and suspense with a touch of humor . Well now I have to wait for Robin Patchen to write another series and I'm sure she will nail it again !!
Phillip M Lewallen
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Robin Patchen has done it again. This, the last book in the "Beauty" series is intense, mysterious, intriguing, satisfying and the perfect culmination of the series. The ending is intense but you need to read it yourself to find out what happens. Superb writing, extremely well defined characters. This story will make you want to read it over and over again. A great read!
Barbara Carter
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is, “Wow!” I enjoyed this whole three book series so very much. The storyline kept me riveted to its “pages” on my iPhone and/or IPad. I definitely had no clue of the outcome. It had me stumped, but pleasantly so. I might need to add this series to my “real book” collection.
Alice
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Continuing on in this series, Harper finds herself in major danger. Fleeing her ex-boyfriend, Derrick, has been difficult. His threat to her and his grandfather, Red, has kept them in hiding…until Red almost dies from a heart attack.
Mrs B E Woods
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Beauty In Flight Series. It is where Harper and Red are forced to confront their worst fears and hope that the Police will believe all that has gone before and protect Harper and Red from the person who is intent on killing them. It is such an amazing, gripping and plausible series. I was sorry it ended but also so pleased I had read this wonderful series. The Author has a gift for drawing one in and holding ones attention willing one to read the next gripping insta ...more
Fiction Aficionado
Rikke Jacobsen
Mar 14, 2019
Yvette (bookworlder)
Mar 15, 2019
Aside from her family and her Savior, Robin Patchen has two loves—writing and traveling. If she could combine them, she’d spend a lot of time sitting in front of her laptop at sidewalk cafes and ski lodges and beachside burger joints. She’d visit every place in the entire world—twice, if possible—and craft stories and tell people about her Savior. Alas, time is too short and money is too scarce fo ...more

Beauty in Flight (3 books)
  • Beauty in Flight (Beauty in Flight #1)
  • Beauty in Hiding (Beauty in Flight #2)