Start by marking “Oceans Away (The Atlas Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Oceans Away (The Atlas Series #2)

Oceans Away

(The Atlas Series #2)

When the girl next door returns home as a millionaire to face the farmer who never lost hope, she's caught between the man of her past and the man meant for her future.

Adopted as an infant, Ireland Leighton grew up in the heart of the Midwest. After inheriting millions from her biological parents, she is determined to help others any way she can. The only string is a busin
ebook
Published July 2019 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Oceans Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oceans Away

Start your review of Oceans Away (The Atlas Series #2)
Dianne
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 08-read
Grab your tickets now for the rollercoaster of romance with a twist! The filthy rich guy is a kind-hearted, self-assured, woman and the downhome gal is a pig-headed, financially insecure, man! Skye McNeil’s OCEANS AWAY proves that you may not be able to go home to find things exactly the same, but if you really want something enough, it just may be worth the wait.

Ireland Leighton knew what it was to have parents who loved her, a solid upbringing and a sense of caring for those less fortunate. Ad
Jennifer Hanson
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is only the second of Skye's books I have read and I think she's going to become an automatic one-click for me. She writes stories that instantly pull you in and pull at your heart strings as well as frustrate you to no end with how stubborn some people are and then right back to all the gushy, mushy stuff. I absolutely adored Ireland and Gideon and kept rooting for them but then I kind of liked Mason and wasn't sure how I felt but in the end it ends as I would like it to and how it's meant ...more
Stephenee
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the series, however, it can be read as a stand alone and the reader will have no problems starting here. This book takes the reader all over the world and gives them a glimpse of what everlasting love looks like.

The plot is fun, fast moving and unique. The characters encourage the reader to always strive for their goals and they are relatable to the reader. This book gives us Ireland and Gideon and the struggle to move on because they both know that they were meant for each oth
Elizabeth Cole
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Original review can be found at: http://www.nerdprobs.com/books/book-r...

**A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

I know that I say this over and over, but I honestly do squeal with delight when a request to sign up for an author that I love comes across my email. I had recently read her first book in this series and absolutely loved it. I hoped when I had finished that one and it was labeled as #1 that a second book would be coming soo
Jamie-Lynne
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed For Angel Babe's Blog!!!

I really enjoyed this book!! Oceans away is the first book by Skye McNwil that I have read!! I enjoyed it so much I went back and read the first book in this series!!
This is Ireland and Gideon's story!! I assumed that this would be normal romance book but boy was I wrong!! This book has a fantastic storyline and amazing characters that grab you and pull you in and your hooked!! I couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting!! It was so good that I was up till
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gideon & Leighton are romantic gold! She's a millionaire who has come for a visit, while Gideon is a farmer content with his life on their island. For whatever reason, this is all I feel like telling you about this story, because I feel like going in blind is better to be honest. There's so much emotional upheaval in this story that I really thought that my heart would break, the push & pull would make me go mad, and yet, it was impossible to put down, so basically, it hurt so good with all the ...more
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
First, I want to thank Skye McNeil for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.

Skye McNeil is back again with a fun read in Oceans Away book number 2 in the Atlas Series.

I totally adore the creativity in the names that Skye picked for her characters. For example, she picked Zaviar, Ireland, Gideon. The dogs names she chose were unique too-Diesel and Dallas.

I loved how Skye made a point thing may change when you return home again but you will always have your memories. Irela
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This book was so amazing to read. I loved every minute of it. I was reading and thinking this is going to be another romance book but wow what a surprise I got when I read this book.

We get to meet Ireland and Gideon and wow just wow. We get a glimpse into their life and they grew up in a small mid west town. Gideon has love for his farm and Ireland has this love and desire to help others as she was adopted at a young age.

Then one day Ireland's biological parents die and leave her millions of do
Carrie Westmoreland Kurtz
While this is not my typical genre, there were parts of this book that I did enjoy. I like it when books jump right in rather than drag the beginning of the story out for too long. Oceans Away does the jumping in, for sure. This book was fun and entertaining in a lot of ways.

Now, there were a few things that I didn't love. First of all, and I know that this is a typical trope in romance books and movies, but it seriously gets on my nerves when there are constant misunderstandings and stubbornnes
EducatedBookFreak
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away. I was so emotional throughout the hole story. Skye McNeil has got herself a masterpiece on her hands. The author created a story that was totally emotional, a rollercoaster with an end that will blow you away. I think this book will be one all romance lovers love and will keep reading over and over again. The chemistry and emotion between these amazing people was felt from the minute she stepped foot back in town, until the very last page.

Gideon and Leighton have a past
Maureen
Jul 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
In February I read the first book in The Atlas Series ‘Hearts Abroad’. I definitely enjoyed that book! So when the author asked if I was willing to read the second book in the series, I simple couldn’t resist.

In ‘Oceans Away’ we meet Ireland. Ireland grew up on a farm in Iowa, next to her first love Gideon. After becoming very rich, Ireland is coming home for the first time in almost five years. Now, all those years later Ireland doesn’t expect to find Gideon even more attractive than she did b
Salla (Books Told Me So)
Full review:

From a farm to the inside circle of Europe's richest, Ireland Leighton is in for a ride when she finally decides to visit her hometown. An old flame is rekindled and a new suitor is competing of her hand.
Rachel
Original review posted on my blog From Ink to Paper

I received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This is my second chance of reading one of Skye McNeil books and I was not disappointed. I loved her first in this series and this one I loved just as much. It is easy to say that hers are ones that I read really fast and am always sad when it is time for me to put it down; and when they end!

I like that the series has a different story for each book because it is just fun to read
Tanya
Full review to come -
this just wasn't the book for me. Also, it could have used another edit, but I imagine others will enjoy the story... 2 stars really means it was ok for me.
Skye McNeil
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tessa Robertson
Sue C.
Jul 14, 2019
Brenda
Jul 30, 2019

• 'Til Death Do Us Part (The Vows Trilogy Book 3)
  • Out to Find Freedom
  • Brick: Motorcycle Club Romance (Dragon Runners Book 5)
  • For Better or For Worse (The Vows Trilogy Book 2)
  • To Have and to Hold (The Vows Trilogy #1)
  • Just the Way You Are: Love and Family Life in a Seaside Town (Dunlin Shores Book 1)
  • Chance: Book 3 of a 3 book arc (Reed Security 15)
  • The Consumed Series: The Complete Collection
  • Boost
  • Hulk (Thorny Devils MC #2)
  • UnLucky in Love (Hotline Hookup, #1)
  • Fictional-ish
  • Aiden (Grim Sinners MC #4)
  • Bodyguard to the Billionaire (Billionaire Duet, #1)
  • Once Upon a Bad Boy (Sometimes in Love, #3)
  • Animal's Reformation (Insurgents MC, #13)
  • AJ: Phoenix Skulls Motorcycle Club (Skulls MC Romance Book 26)
Award-winning author Skye McNeil began writing at the age of seventeen and has been lost in a love affair ever since. During the day, she moonlights as a paralegal at a law firm favoring criminal law.

Skye enjoys writing contemporary and suspense romance novels that leave readers craving more and falling in love over and over. She writes contemporary and historical novels ranging from sweet and sas

The Atlas Series (2 books)
  • Hearts Abroad (The Atlas Series #1)