Start by marking “Promise the Moon (Havenwood Falls High #20)” as Want to Read:
Promise the Moon (Havenwood Falls High #20)

Promise the Moon

(Havenwood Falls High #20)

With her future already fated by others, vampire-hybrid Elle makes the most of her present—but a friend’s betrayal could end it all.

Seventeen-year-old vampire-dryad hybrid Elle can’t live up to her parents’ expectations. She’s snubbed by her dad’s bloodline-obsessed vampire family while her mom’s dryad side has determined her fate—to return to New York City and protect

Published April 12th 2019 by Ang'dora Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Promise the Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Promise the Moon

Jasmine Voosen
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series never misses!!!

Promise the Moon is a Novella by Kallie Ross. I have to admit that I wasn't sure about several authors writing with a cohesive vision of a complex and diverse setting like this series, but I'm blown away with each installment. Each novella is stand alone and builds one every other story and characters. With each novella, I can't wait to read more and find out more of the hidden secrets that are so a part of this world. This Novella is an addition to the Havenwood High
Tricia Randall
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to buy Promise the Moon. Then I read the whole book in a few hours. Yes, it is a novella, but I couldn't stop. The author had me biting my nails before the end. And I love the end. It was exciting to read how Elle tapped into her powers to do what she did. The appearance of another character from other books had me cheering. Yeah, I questioned Elle's parents decision about some things, but she is a supernatural being. What could go wrong? Hmmm....

I thought I couldn't love the "Scoo
Tabi Ann
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Sequel

When I first read about Kase and Elle I could not help but fall in love with them. You find yourself hurting at the fact that they shouldn't be together, but you wish beyond everything that things will work out in the end.

You can see them fighting the attraction between them as you read they the pages of the book. You keep hoping that maybe it will come out that they will be true mates for each other.

Of course there always has to be an evil person to try and ruin everyone's happi
Rabid Reader
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story about Kase and Elle, it was well written, and captivates you right from the start. It has romance, uncertainties, action, friendships, trickery and suspense. I love Kase’s patient persistence, his commitment and loyalty. Elle is a great character, who is trying to find her way in life and is being pulled in different direction by her family, her heart and her developing talents. The plot is great and has some nice surprises in it. I also loved seeing a different side to Silly ...more
Lita Acevedo
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this little gem. It was loaded with stuff - a little teen angst, love, stalking, kidnapping, coming of age, shifters, dryads, vampires and even dragons, oh and a host of several HF characters. Elle was an awesome character. Faced with a future involving her having to leave HF to move to NY to bond with a tree, she broke off her relationship with Kase. But, they love each other and being apart makes them both miserable. So, she gives in and they're both happy. But this isn't the HEA. Ther ...more
Crystal
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elle is a vampire/dryad hybrid and has to move back to NYC after graduation. Kase isn't ready to let her go just yet though. When an old friend comes to town, Elle is not quite sure what to expect.
I love this town and all of the people in it. You never quite know what to expect, but it is always worth the adventure.
Tina
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arc: Oh my gosh I totally love Elle and Kase story. It’s such a beautiful and fun read. I loved the way all characters came together. I love how this story unfolded and the surprises absolutely beautiful. Kallie has a beautiful way of writing I really felt the story and the images that followed through this.
Kelly Mccurdy
Shelves: havenwood-falls
This was one of those books that you start reading and then after you read it, you start reading it again. I love this book so much! It’s so much different from other books that I have been reading. The author writes a beautiful story, one that is filled with a little suspense, love, and friendship. Get this book now!!
Kelly Parker-victorine
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet and heartfelt story. Good for all audiences this is a fast clean read. It shows how a lady should be treated, how to capture loyalty with friends and stay connected, and to above all trust your instincts and heart. Very good book for teens coming into their own. Totes to the author.
Crystal Gray
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: havenwood-falls
Holy cow! I freaking devoured this in one sitting. I could NOT put it down. I am very curious about Joe and Infiniti so maybe I will go back and read them next! Who knows, the sky's the limit with this series. Havenwood is a very magical place. The friendships built are unbreakable!
Karla Marciszewski
Jul 20, 2019
Amber
Jul 26, 2019
Facebook Pinterest RSS Twitter

Writing unique adventures with heart.

Kallie Ross has a passion for writing that has become an adventure in itself. She desires to create unique young adult fiction that incorporates legend, conjecture, fantasy, and conviction.

In addition to loving her life as a writer, Kallie adores being a wife, mother, friend, and teacher. She began her creative journey with books, a blog, podcast, a

Havenwood Falls High (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Written in the Stars (Havenwood Falls High #1)
  • Reawakened (Havenwood Falls High #2)
  • The Fall (Havenwood Falls High #3)
  • Somewhere Within (Havenwood Falls High #4)
  • Awaken the Soul (Havenwood Falls High #5)
  • Bound by Shadows (Havenwood Falls High #6)
  • Inamorata (Havenwood Falls High #7)
  • Fata Morgana (Havenwood Falls High #8)
  • Forever Emeline (Havenwood Falls High #9)
  • Reclamation (Havenwood Falls High #10)