Start by marking “Match Me If You Can (Resort to Romance)” as Want to Read:
Match Me If You Can (Resort to Romance)

Match Me If You Can

(Resort to Romance)

Get ready for ten weeks of romance in the Bahamas with a new series brought to you by some of the best authors in the inspirational and sweet romance genres…

Ten delightful - and standalone - novellas linked by one matchmaking week. You’ll want to devour each one!

Match Me If You Can

He was gifted a trip to the Bahama's Matchmakers week. She was conned into it.

They're bot
Published April 2nd 2019 by OWD Publishing (first published April 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Match Me If You Can, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Match Me If You Can

Suzie Waltner
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two people begrudgingly sent to matchmaking week on Joy Island are paired together. What are the odds?

That commonality actually makes the story work well. Ava and Sean have a rough start but as they’re follow the rules and spend time together, they open up and learn to appreciate their differences. Yes, these two live different lives but they complement each other. And both Sean and Ava love Jesus and share their faith with each other.

There are enough awkward situations to keep the lightheartedn
Andrea
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tricked into a Match

I liked that both Ava and Sean didn't want to go on a matchmaking vacation. It was fun to see them bicker at first. It was when real conversation took place that an actual relationship began. A huge misunderstanding breaks the trust between them. I can't say more without spoilers. This was a quick read and I enjoyed it. I really liked the faith elements in this novella.
I would have liked a few more pages as the end felt somewhat abrupt. The percentage tracker showed that th
Deon
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read this on #KindleUnlimited
Susan Snodgrass
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Here is yet another delightful novella in the series about matchmaking. Krista Phillips shows her humor and her precious love for the Lord here. I enjoyed it so much.
R.j.
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Meh.

Nothing amazing here. Tolerable characters and plot. Needed a bit of editing. She took the fairy... I think you mean ferry. Won't remember it long either. Very little memorable other than the mental picture of taking a "fairy".
Sherrinda
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I totally loved this novella. The concept of a resort that focuses on matchmaking is so much fun. That Phillips had the hero and heroine tricked/gifted to the resort makes the story even more fun. From start to finish, the sparks between Ava and Sean fly free. I love the sassy banter at the beginning that turns into admiration, then, well, more. :) Though the story delves into a serious topic, Phillips handles it masterfully, keeping the light tone throughout the story. And may I just say, Phill ...more
Jodie Bailey
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always love Krista Phillips's books. She has a way of drawing me into a fun love story and then hitting me with a whole new kind of truth. With Ava and Sean, it was about fear... about overcoming the past... and the weighty topic of moving forward after trauma. It was all in a wonderful love story with a few twists I didn't see coming. Can't wait for the next one!
Dana Michael
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This romance was a fun and short read about a match making week in the Bahamas. This is a clean read and will have you wanting to go to a tropical resort.
*I was given a copy by the author. This is my honest opinion.
Megan Besing
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute novella

Tricked into going to a matchmaking week makes the hero and heroine easy to cheer on. Enjoyed this novella. Perfect for when you need a quick happily ever after.
Deena
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Deals with some tough issues, but not in a heavy-handed it preachy way. Fun read with substance...had me in tears by the end.
Leena
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Im not a Christian and would have liked a little warning about that aspect of the book. I felt this book had potential but was cut short, especially the ending.
Stephanie
Kim
Julie-Allyson Ieron
Amanda
Apr 04, 2019
Krista Phillips enjoys life with her husband and their four beautiful daughters in Middle Tennessee. She is an advocate for congenital heart defect and organ donation awareness and blogs at
www.kristaphillips.com.

Resort to Romance (9 books)
  • A Messed-Up Match (Resort to Romance)
  • A Meddled Match (Resort to Romance)
  • A Match for Mr. Write (Resort to Romance)
  • Met Her Match (Resort to Romance)
  • Rematched (Resort to Romance)
  • Moonlight Match (Resort to Romance)
  • Unexpected Match (Resort to Romance)
  • Match You Like Crazy (Resort to Romance)