Start by marking “The Centurion's Wife” as Want to Read:
The Centurion's Wife

The Centurion's Wife

One woman a body slave.
One woman freed.
One man destined to serve Rome.

Gaius loves his wife, but his duty is to Rome. And they want him.
He is to leave Aurelia to a household served by slaves. Slaves that once saw her as a peer and now resent her for her freedom.
But a parting gift is bestowed:
Lucia and Lucius, body slaves, masters in the art of pleasure.
Entrusted with
Published January 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Centurion's Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Centurion's Wife

Rose
This was the first book I have read from author Rachael Stewart but it won’t be the last! This was an extremely hot novella and I really enjoyed it!

Gaius and Aurelia are a newly married couple who love each other very much. When Gaius is called to leave after only one month of marriage, he fears of leaving his wife alone….

Lucia and Lucius are body slaves. They are gifted to Gairus to help Aurelia cope with his departure…

Oh my the Roman’s led an interesting life! ;-) This book was scorching and
Shell Cunliffe
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you like your books hot and I'm talking hot, then you must read this book. Yes its only a short novella...but wow does it pack a punch, and because I loved it for me I can highly recommend it.

I will gladly give 5/5 stars.
The Reading Debutante
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This little novella is not something I think you review. More something you ponder and rate based on how hot and needy it made you feel. In this case I couldn't give it less than 5 stars. Rachael Stewart knows how to write erotica. She writes sex scenes like Mr Kipling makes cakes - exceedingly good.
Michelle Geel
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I made the mistake of opening this one up in bed, fully intending on only reading a few pages before I went to sleep. HA! I ended up going to exhausted sleep just after 2am, all hot and bothered.
The first thing I queried, was if there was more to come ... and yay! there is.
Hold onto your loincloths, ladies! This was a steamy, erotic read and one I could most certainly
and easily recommend.
Louise Bonney
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is hot hot hot - but it’s not all about the sex, though there is plenty of that. The characters are well written and not one dimensional at all. Easy to be lost in the world the writer creates.
Frenchie
Feb 20, 2019
I.M.Peacock
rated it did not like it
Jan 21, 2019