Start by marking “Untamed Delights (The Phoenix Pack, #8)” as Want to Read:
Untamed Delights (The Phoenix Pack, #8)

Untamed Delights

(The Phoenix Pack #8)

Return to the sensual and feral stirrings of the Phoenix Pack as a woman who’s already bound to one man is tempted by a wolf who’s bound only to his nightly desires.

Cat shifter Mila Devereaux can’t help but see it as a betrayal. That her one true mate imprinted himself on another female was hard enough to accept. Struggling to be at peace with her loveless fate, she do

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 381 pages
Published July 16th 2019 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Untamed Delights, please sign up.

Start your review of Untamed Delights (The Phoenix Pack, #8)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Stars

I'm not really in a reviewing/reading (*gasp*) mood this week. I have a lot going on in my personal life that's kind of taking all my attention and mental energy right now.

So, even though this is going to be a horrifyingly shitty review, I just want to at least lay something down in this review space before I completely forget to do so. But enough excuses about me, let's talk about this book.

I have been a Suzanne Wright fan from the very start. I have read this series from the very begi
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Dom Stars

It's no secret that I love Suzanne Wright. She is one of my favorite authors. The Phoenix Pack was my favorite of all her series. Dominic stole my heart from book one with his corny pick up lines and playful charm. I was both excited and sad when I got Untamed Delights. Excited that I was finally getting Dom's HEA. Sad that it is the last book in the Phoenix Pack series. I don't want my favorite set of sexy badass shifters stories to stop. So I felt a little better at the end of t
Aisling Zena
Release Day 16/7/19!

5 stars

15/6/19 Review now posted

Everyone's favourite naughty wolf shifter finally got his own book! And who would have guessed that the adorable, cheesy goofball that is Dominic had more layers than a 10 layer chocolate cake?!Or that his mate would be a cutely vicious pallas cat?!

description

I don't know why I thought that Dominic's book would be more lighthearted and cheesy. Maybe because he is the King of cheesy pick up lines and has throughout 7 books been the one to tease and inf
Wendy
4,5

Oh, how I love this author and anything she writes !! I am a huge fan of shifters, vampires, and demons and so you can imagine my giddiness the day I discovered Suzanne Wright's books. I have been a stalker fan, ever since.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor stalker fan gif

Writing this review is a bit double for me. This is the 8th and last book in the "Phoenix Pack" series after all and I am not bored yet....not by a long shot. No matter how much I have wanted to read "Dominic's book (ever since book 1) I am a bit sad now that I am done... I am
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Dominic is still my favorite of the Phoenix pack and this book lived up to my expectations

I give this a full 5 stars and 2 thumbs up.

Dominic lived up to all my expectations with his hilarious wit, awesomely cheesy but creative one liners and sexual innuendos. Only this time he devoted them strictly to one person instead of the mates of his friends and pack. Mila is a girl he meets in the Mercury run bar and at first he sees her as a short fling but quickly figures out he feels more for her than
✰ Liz ✰
"You going to run?"
description

Untamed Delights is the eighth book in The Phoenix Pack. Suzanne Wright has done it again by offering up another fantastic shifter book full of passion, romance, and non-stop action. Will I ever get sick of these paranormal couplings?!?!? NEVER! Cat shifter Mila Devereaux has suffered great loss after her true mate has imprinted on another. After deciding the best course of action for her is to move away and re-start her life, she meets the man who will rock her world. Dom
Jen
Another awesome read!!! I am very sad that this was the last book in the series though...😢 I have my Grandson visiting this weekend so I will write my review when he’s gone!!!❤️
Phuong ✯
Re-read #2

HOW TO GET OVER A BOOK HANGOVER 101:
1. reread the book that put you into a book hangover to begin with.
2. repeat step one until you can read something else.
***

The feeling when you study/work hard for an exam/on a project and you're asking yourself: is this all really worth it? Then you'll get the result and see that all the blood, sweat and tears have payed off.

I've been wanting to read Dominic and Mila's story since I've read When He’s Dark. Eight books and a whole series later and
Sabrina
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Audio "re-read" 12/2/19.
One of the hottest audio's of the series!

I'm so sad to see this series end, but I couldn't be happier with the way that it did. Dominic and Mila put a permanent smile on my face while I was reading their story. Dominic has been the character throughout this series that was always a strong presence and the one that I was dying to see finally find his mate. Mila was honestly the perfect woman for him and his raunchy jokes. She always found the
Bev
There's one thing Suzanne Wright nails every single time and that's her characters. Dominic has intrigued me since the first book with his flirting and snark, and I knew that went an awful lot deeper than we'd seen so far and was I ever right. Damn, my heart hurt for him and what he went through as a child. But .... there's hope! Cue Mila, one of the best characters SW has written to date. Kickass, take no prisoners, fierce and yet underneath all that was a heart of gold.

I really liked their sl
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS
I’ll bet you’re one of those guys who gives his cock a name.”
“I call mine ‘the truth.’”
“The truth?”
“Because women can’t handle it.”

Finally, my favorite goofball of the Phoenix Pack gets a book and he did NOT disappoint. Dom has been one of my absolute favorite secondary characters in this series. The man can deliver a cheesy pick up line like no other.
As it happens, my Alpha is considering having me committed. Especially since I keep claiming my watch is magic. But
Mindy Lou's Book Review
For the last book in the Phoenix Pack series, it seems fitting that Dominick would be the last wolf to fall. He's been giving come on lines to all the guys mates, it was time for the player to be get some payback.

I loved Dominick and Mila. I've been wanting to see more depth into Dominicks character since we first met him. For being such a player, he really handled the other women well once he meets Mila.

Mila was an awesome heroine. I absolutely loved how she handled so many situations. She ju
Carol
I was so delighted to obtain an ARC from NetGalley.
❤🧡❤🧡❤
I have been eagerly awaiting this book and it had absolutely no problems at all living up to my expectations. 👍
Will be writing a totally non-objective review very soon.😋

4.5++ stars.
Suzanne Wright is one of those few authors that I will drop whatever I am currently reading or about to start in favor of reading her latest release. This book being a case in point. I have a tendency to devour her books only coming up for air when I reach the f
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Rating: 2.5 Stars

Dominic’s story has been a long time coming and I was super excited to get my hands on his book. After turning it over and over again in my head to try to settle my thoughts, I’m still a bit conflicted over it.

I loved Dominic in the first half of the book. He was the same flirty, outrageous goofball that we’ve seen throughout the series. He instantly falls for Mila and sets out to woo her. Doesn’t matter that Mila does everything she can think of to dissuade him, Dominic p
Jesstah
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-favourites
So my original guess of who dom would end up with was wrong. Can't believe the series is ended waaaaaah
Anna
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was ok

Disappointed doesn't even begin to explain how I felt about this book. Honestly there were three emotions I felt reading this book:

1. Disappointed

2. Bored

3. Annoyed

I am so, so tired of the "we're not true mates" plot I really don't understand why this author keeps doing this. Legit, the main reason I read shifter/werewolf romances is because I love the idea of there being a soul-mate, someone who is your second half and it's what I used to love about her books too. But these last few bo
Maya
ARC Received in exchange for an honest review.

Wow, I can't believe that this is already the eighth book of this series. Time sure does fly by, especially with these great characters. I have to admit that I forgot some of the characters stories from previous books but given that the first one came out seven years ago I think I can be forgiven. Anyway, from what I do remember of the previous reads, I had some reservations about Dominic's character since he was such a huge flirt and the ladies sure
♥Rachel♥
I’ve been waiting for Dominic’s story for a long time! This guy was famous for his suggestive jokes, which always make me laugh! He’s seemingly an easy going, love-um-and-leave-um sort of guy, but we finally get his backstory and turns out Dominic’s not as easy going as he seems. True, he’s avoided commitment, but as he sets eyes on Mila something inside him shifts, and commitment doesn’t sound so bad. Even better if that means holding onto Mila, because she brings out possessive instincts he th ...more
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Do authors really think that mentioning in the blurb about how hero knows how to pleasure a woman, will make me want to run buy the book?

A STD d*ck IS NOT SEXY!!
Sannia
Finally Dominic's story! Can't wait
Al *the semi serial series skipper*

I am so happy this series is over and sadly it did not go out with a bang.

I'm sorry to say this but when you read one of the "park series" you've read them all. There's always someone jealous, there's always some extremist, someone almost dies, someone hold back from forming the bond. It's just the same thing over and over again just with different characters.

This book though sort of put a coil in what I thought I already knew from the previous books. I have the impression that in the o
Missy's Book Obsession
This is one of the best books of the series! Dom and Mila are perfect together. I liked how the previous couples were in the story a lot. The plot was great and the ending was even better. That epilogue was everything the previous couples we got see where they were and Dom/Mila also. Over all amazing book.
Ella Heart
YAY!!!! Reading it right now, just got an ARC!

Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘HEA PERFECTION’ Stars

Awww… This was the most PERFECT way to wrap up the PNR awesomeness that is The Phoenix Pack! No wonder Suzanne Wright is my Queen of PNr, this ending truly was PERFECTION!

I slowly (ok, not really, lol) UNTAMED DELIGHTS, savored so that I could enjoy every word to its fullest, because I don’t want to say goodbye to this Phoenix Pack gang.

Dominic, the impish, sexual lines addict wolf shifter, was indeed the perfect character to be lef
Kate
I can’t believe that we are at the end of the road in The Phoenix Pack Series. And what a fantastic journey it has been.

Mila Devereaux and Pallas cat is contemplating an arranged mating and moving all the way to Russia. Her cat is peeved and needs healing but going all the way to Russia seems a bit extreme. But a certain wolf will get in her way.

I really liked Mila, SW once again gives us an awesome and kickarse heroine and yet not the same cookie cutter that you would expect after all 8 books
AJ
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I have been a huge fan of this series from the very beginning. I have picked up each book with a sense of excitement, having a pretty good idea of what the story will bring, and I haven’t been disappointed once. And this book delivered exactly what I was hoping for and more, as Dominic finally has his story told.

Dominic is the flirty player who has spent the last seven books dropping horrific pick up lines on whatever female happens to be in the vicinity. We’ve never really gotten a str
Snow
*sigh*
This is a bittersweet moment, knowing that with this book, the fab world of The Phoenix Pack ends creating history on its own.

What to say here, Suzanne Wright is the only author whom I adore and love reading about shifters, yeah, they grew on me steadily through out Suzanne's books...

In short, there's nothing I didn't like here LOL, instead of me gushing how much I loved it...

cause fuck, i did, love it...

Dominic Black, damn, that wolf with a blunt, infectious and somewhat uncanny charm mak
Dominic doesn't want to settle down. He plays the part of a "player" to keep women at a distance and it has been working for him. Until he hears Mila, a pallas cat shifter, sing at the club one night. At first, he pursues her like any other woman he wants to spend the night with and whether it is her initial rejection or fate, something about Mila finally changes his mind about trying a relationship.

Dominic has been the comic relief in nearly every book of this series, and I was so excited to ge
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
I’ve always said that if Suzanne Wright writes a million of these books, I’ll read every single one. That feeling has not changed one bit, over the course of the series! The last release is just as amazing as the first! I loved loved loved it!

Untamed Delights is everything you expect from the series and more. Blazing hot chemistry, wickedly funny banter, and steamy scenes that will melt your kindle. Seriously hot, folks.

What I loved most:
While the series itself is formulaic, the author does a
Anna
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it

• My Solace (Bewitched and Bewildered #11)
  • Badger to the Bone (Honey Badger Chronicles, #3)
  • Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)
  • My Warrior (Bewitched and Bewildered #12)
  • Coming Home (Collier Pack #5)
  • In Plain Sight (Collier Pack #3)
  • Run Free (Collier Pack #2)
  • Broken Chains (Collier Pack #4)
  • Alpha Night (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #4; Psy-Changeling, #19)
  • The Bear's Chosen Mate (Borealis Bears #1)
  • Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #3; Psy-Changeling, #18)
  • Breathe Again (Collier Pack #1)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Darkness Rising (Darkness, #9)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team, #1)
  • Immortal Hexes
Suzanne Wright lives in England with her husband, two children, and her Bengal cats. When she's not spending time with her family, she's writing, reading, or doing her version of housework - sweeping the house with a look.

The Phoenix Pack (8 books)
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • Fierce Obsessions (The Phoenix Pack, #6)
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)