Start by marking “Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4 (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4 (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1-4)

Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4

(Team A.L.P.H.A. #1-4)

Team ALPHA is an mpreg wolf shifter series full of protective alphas, side splitting moments of laughter, dangerous missions, pregnancy, babies, and endless feels. ★

Grabbed
Team leader Noah didn't expect their mission to rescue a bratty kidnapped senator's son to uncover a web of corruption... or to find his mate.

Taken
Cody has been held captive for years, his so
Published January 16th 2019 by Hawke & Crown LLC (first published July 9th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4

Start your review of Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4 (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1-4)
Mari  Cardenas
Overall: 4 Stars

1 ~Grabbed

Preston - Noah

4 Stars

I wasn't too sure what to make of Preston at first, but by the first time he was rescued and then seeing how his poor excuse for a father treated him, I was completely on his corner. Now, Noah I wanted to throttle, at least at first. They had great chemistry, though, and I really liked them together.

I hated Preston's father with the fire of a thousand suns. He was a piece of work and feeding him to Antonio's cat shifters would've been too good for h
Kirstin
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Audiobook Bundle Review--

Shifters and Humans live in the same world, but live by very different rules it seems. Humans don't care much for Omegas. A band of Alpha badasses was created to ensure the safety of omegas everywhere. Will some highly trained and skilled soldiers, they can rescue and return kidnapped omegas to their homes.

All 4 books were stories based on the ALPHA team rescuing omegas, who just so happened to be one of the team's fated mate. So we've got action and we've got romance al
Anna
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilariously good and also heartbreaking. There’s nothing like an alpha wolf who goes all caveman! I also love an omega wolf who doesn’t put up with an alphas bullshit! Now excuse me while I skip off to read books 5-7.
Happy reading!!!
Leslie Smith-Lagan
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All of the mixed reviews for the Team ALPHA series, written by Crista Crown and Susi Hawke, confuse me so much. As soon as I started listening to book one I was hooked! I just knew I’d love the entire series. The characters were captivating in different ways. Each one had a distinct personality that drew me in. I cared about what happened to them. I loved getting to know their stories, no matter how gritty they were. Perhaps I’m biased because I loved Susi Hawke and Crista Crown before I started ...more
Lorraine Burns
Oct 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Disappointed

To much 'Male Locker Room Smack' Soooooo not funny!! Guys yucking it up!!! Just couldn't get past the first book.....Rolled my eyes too many times!!! Could have been a great story just tone down the testosterone a bit Ladies!! I felt like there where holes in the story because the male smack became the focus as opposed to the details.......How do wolves carry packs with firearms & explosive across 15 miles of snow? I'm not a writer, I'm a reader & a story has to flow...And what are
L.D.
Team A.L.P.H.A. is a seven book omegaverse series revolving around the six Alpha wolf shifters who are the active members of Team A.L.P.H.A., a government sanctioned mercenary group. The entire series has been bundled into two volumes which include bonus epilogues. The first bundle contains books 1 -4 and introduces us to Team A.L.P.H.A. and the zany, dangerous wolf shifters who have made it their lives’ mission to save shifters from being enslaved and oppressed. The books all focus on a differe ...more
Shannon Tolen
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Team A.L.P.H.A. and getting to listen to all their stories in one (well two) place(s) is awesome! There is such diversity in the characters And their stories, it really allows for a rich reading experience. We get action, fated mates and of course lots of babies, all set in the background of a rich and vibrant city. I love how each story builds upon the other, adding more information and characters, making this a wonderful world to get lost in! I particularly love Levi and Cody ...more
Karen
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series so far and would have 5 starred it except for the fact that I felt like some things were just glossed over in the need for a shorter story. In a few books certain action scenes were just skipped but the author had no problem filling lots of pages with sex. I love the sex scenes as much as the next guy/gal but I would have been happier with both. I really loved what was there but felt it could have had more. That could just be me. I am looking forward to the next set ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The first four books in the Team ALPHA series by Susi Hawke and Crista Crown are included in this amazing bundle. We get action, danger, suspense, humor, heat, sweet moments, and a lot of "family" in this bundle. These characters are some of my favorites... and their stories are fun and entertaining.
Kimberlyn
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it

I liked this for the most part but by the time I started reading book 4, I was a bit burnt out with them. They seemed to all have the same basic set up. Boy meets boy, boy likes boy, relationship seems unsteady, side drama happens, everyone ends up happy and totally loved up. Do I want to keep reading the series? Maybe but I need a break first.
Mrs.V
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this bundle: it contains the first four books in the A.L.P.H.A. series.
All the books are a mix of funny, sweet and steamy, with a lot of action thrown in for good measure. Strong Alphas meeting their fated mates in unexpected, fierce Omegas.
Beth
May 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Choppy and light on story

This was my least favorite of the four books thus far. It just felt like there wasn’t a lot of story here when there was so much to work with. I guess I wanted more depth and detail.
C Kloi
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, exciting, endearing

I love these books because of the different characters and their families and struggles. So many changes and so much growth. The two computer geeks, especially Pax, made me laugh,cos I could relate to them so well. Thank you for writing these books.
Tiffany
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Team Alpha is always great

The epilogues were a nice touch to add to the bundle. You can’t go wrong reading the stories of these sweet guys who have made themselves a family.
Kayla
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
good read

I like this take on omegaverse. Zeke and Pax were my favorite couple in this box set. Can't wait to see Ezra wolf out over Cain!
Jennie
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun Series

I really like the characters of this series, though I do wish the dialogue was a little less cheesy at times.
Katie
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

I loved this bundle! I really liked getting to know the team and seeing each of the guys find their perfect match and fall in love. I can't wait to read the rest!!
CB
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unltd
Fun, sexy read - an entertaining series followed by the Alphabit series, then the Novak series. Whew!!
Balgair Tod
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Had already read these books separately. Had to "possess" them as they have possessed me. I highly recommend these books.
Barbara J. Smith
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Incredible stories

I have to say I was totally blown away by these stories. The team is phenomenal in its quests and in meeting their mates.
Badh
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series

I love all these books alone, and putting them in one place is always awesome. The bonus epilogue sections are even better. And sparkly.
Sabella
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, hot, humor

Team Alpha are the ones that go in when omegas are being used and mistreated. This bundle holds the first four stories of the series and you will find yourself running through every emotion out there. What is even better than other Alpha Omega stories are the way that the author doesn’t put them into automatic roles: here you have omegas that are dominate and alphas that are submissive.

The epilogues are new and perfect!
Ryina C
Joscelyn Smith
Feb 08, 2019
Ashley
Nov 25, 2019

• Falling for the Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #1)
  • Snow Kisses for My Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #2)
  • Homerun Daddy (Timberwood Cove, #1)
  • Keeper (The Lost Pack, #2)
  • Sentinel (The Lost Pack #3)
  • Romancing the Omega (Hobson HIlls Omegas #3)
  • The Outcast Chronicles: Complete Series
  • Healing the Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #4)
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • Unraveling the Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #6)
  • A Pint for the Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #5)
  • Kihyun's Vow (Timberwood Cove, #13)
  • The Alpha's Christmas Wish (Hobson Hills Omegas #7)
  • Faith (Wolves of Walker County, #3)
  • Hero (Wolves of Royal Paynes #1)
  • Convincing the Alpha (Hobson Hills Omegas #8)
  • One Cup of Daddy and a Dash of Love
  • How to Lure a Hunter (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #3)
I'm a total fan of M/PREG Paranormal Romances, first and foremost as a reader. I'm excited to share my own omegaverse(s) with you. What's not to love about adorable Omegas and the Alpha men who love them? If I'm not writing about men sporting baby bumps, I'm definitely reading about them!

I'm a native of Las Vegas, NV, so I'm pre-wired to love everything weird ~ although I don't find any kind of lo

Team A.L.P.H.A. (7 books)
  • Grabbed (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1)
  • Taken (Team A.L.P.H.A. #2)
  • Struck (Team A.L.P.H.A. #3)
  • Hacked (Team A.L.P.H.A. #4)
  • Stolen (Team A.L.P.H.A. #5)
  • Hidden (Team A.L.P.H.A. #6)
  • Decked (Team A.L.P.H.A., #7)