Start by marking “Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4 (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4 (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1-4)

Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4

(Team A.L.P.H.A. #1-4)

Team ALPHA is an mpreg wolf shifter series full of protective alphas, side splitting moments of laughter, dangerous missions, pregnancy, babies, and endless feels. ★

Grabbed
Team leader Noah didn't expect their mission to rescue a bratty kidnapped senator's son to uncover a web of corruption... or to find his mate.

Taken
Cody has been held captive for years, his soul beaten so f
Published January 16th 2019 by Hawke & Crown LLC (first published July 9th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4

Start your review of Team A.L.P.H.A. Books 1-4 (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1-4)
Anna
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilariously good and also heartbreaking. There’s nothing like an alpha wolf who goes all caveman! I also love an omega wolf who doesn’t put up with an alphas bullshit! Now excuse me while I skip off to read books 5-7.
Happy reading!!!
Lorraine Burns
Oct 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Disappointed

To much 'Male Locker Room Smack' Soooooo not funny!! Guys yucking it up!!! Just couldn't get past the first book.....Rolled my eyes too many times!!! Could have been a great story just tone down the testosterone a bit Ladies!! I felt like there where holes in the story because the male smack became the focus as opposed to the details.......How do wolves carry packs with firearms & explosive across 15 miles of snow? I'm not a writer, I'm a reader & a story has to flow...And w
Karen
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series so far and would have 5 starred it except for the fact that I felt like some things were just glossed over in the need for a shorter story. In a few books certain action scenes were just skipped but the author had no problem filling lots of pages with sex. I love the sex scenes as much as the next guy/gal but I would have been happier with both. I really loved what was there but felt it could have had more. That could just be me. I am looking forward to the next set ...more
Beth
May 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Choppy and light on story

This was my least favorite of the four books thus far. It just felt like there wasn’t a lot of story here when there was so much to work with. I guess I wanted more depth and detail.
C Kloi
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, exciting, endearing

I love these books because of the different characters and their families and struggles. So many changes and so much growth. The two computer geeks, especially Pax, made me laugh,cos I could relate to them so well. Thank you for writing these books.
Tiffany
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Team Alpha is always great

The epilogues were a nice touch to add to the bundle. You can’t go wrong reading the stories of these sweet guys who have made themselves a family.
Balgair Tod
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Had already read these books separately. Had to "possess" them as they have possessed me. I highly recommend these books.
Badh
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series

I love all these books alone, and putting them in one place is always awesome. The bonus epilogue sections are even better. And sparkly.
Sabella
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, hot, humor

Team Alpha are the ones that go in when omegas are being used and mistreated. This bundle holds the first four stories of the series and you will find yourself running through every emotion out there. What is even better than other Alpha Omega stories are the way that the author doesn’t put them into automatic roles: here you have omegas that are dominate and alphas that are submissive.

The epilogues are new and perfect!
Ryina Chuu
Feb 12, 2019
Sanji
Jun 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I'm a total fan of M/PREG Paranormal Romances, first and foremost as a reader. I'm excited to share my own omegaverse(s) with you. What's not to love about adorable Omegas and the Alpha men who love them? If I'm not writing about men sporting baby bumps, I'm definitely reading about them!

I'm a native of Las Vegas, NV, so I'm pre-wired to love everything weird ~ although I don't find an

Team A.L.P.H.A. (7 books)
  • Grabbed (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1)
  • Taken (Team A.L.P.H.A. #2)
  • Struck (Team A.L.P.H.A. #3)
  • Hacked (Team A.L.P.H.A. #4)
  • Stolen (Team A.L.P.H.A. #5)
  • Hidden (Team A.L.P.H.A. #6)
  • Decked (Team A.L.P.H.A., #7)