Start by marking “Don't Bait Me (Nora Jacobs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Don't Bait Me (Nora Jacobs, #3)

Don't Bait Me

(Nora Jacobs #3)

Now that Nora has been outed as an underworlder, all she wants to do is lay low, figure out how to hide her fey heritage and decide if she wants to date any of the men in her life. Unfortunately, fate has other plans.

Just one week after the werewolf fiasco, Terrance is nearly killed by an unknown attacker. He's not the only victim. Fey all around the city are being
Published January 16th 2019 by Bluefields

To ask other readers questions about Don't Bait Me, please sign up.
Kitty Katz
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Kitty Katz The fourth book, Don't Tempt Me, is due to be relased January 2020.

Start your review of Don't Bait Me (Nora Jacobs, #3)
Jilly
I'm not the Rook fan that so many readers are, and this book sealed the deal with Rook staying off my book-boyfriend list. Why? He says his favorite Christmas movie is Home Alone. Really, dude? Are you 8 years old? Because, the last book said you are a werewolf who is over 100 years old. What the hell happened?

Too many hits in the head?

Girls, take a word of advice from your old Auntie Jilly. If a guy tells you his favorite Christmas movie is Home Alone, he is a man-child. Stay away - far away.
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Ah, now I understand all the reviews calling Nora a Mary Sue. She was just too perfect, everyone wants her, want to make her happy or made excuses for her. I wish she were more edgy.

We finally got the RH that seemed impossible from the beginning, although the harem was slow in developing I was still intrigued and I wish this book explored it more. We weren't given much of the men's characters, everyone just seemed surly and possessive. Oliver seems like a child that everyone has to protect and I
Jessica
Jan 23, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars? I guess.

Some progress was made and I dig the new addition. Im a little disappointed with whos out of the harem, but I get it. And Nora being a special snowflake Mary Sue (yes, both!) irks me to no end. She could use a little edge.

Well see how the rest goes...
Maya
It seems the more I read these books, the more trouble Nora get's into. And this time it's really bad, so many people die it's actually quite sad. None of the main characters, thankfully, but still. But on the other side, we finally get some questions answered. Some I already knew the answer to and with some I was pleasantly surprised by. I also like the new hot assassin fea guy. I think he will spice the relationship Nora has with her men up. In this book we actually get some sexy time but not ...more
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
More fluffy than Fluffle puff at a foam party

but strangely I almost enjoyed it. I don't remember Nora being so annoyingly sweet before but I'll continue on even if the slow burn is killing me. T-man needs to be wiped from her vocabulary and that would be a step in the right direction.

Fluff can be good sometimes

Sakina Carter
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars, I guess.

The book in itself is not bad, and I really do like the overall plot. I like Nora, her guys and the secondary characters, but the romance between Nora and her guys is pretty much YA.

I do like that some of the main guys are not all in love with her. I like that Terrance sees her as more like a daughter and that Nick sees her as just a friend and are not all head over heels in love with her.

I just don't see how this is going to all be wrapped up in the next and final book.
Rambling Rose
Dragging a bit.

Okay, so the word is out about Nora, somewhat. She and her cohorts are still trying to keep her exact fae classification a secret because others like her were hunted to near extinction.

In this installment, Nora is helping to find a killer who is targeting the fae. As she is working the case, she begins to interact with more of her fae brethren, and in so doing learns more about herself. She is given a brief history of her kind, and why its necessary for her to keep a harem. Its
Jessy's 🌘escape from reality🌒
I loved this series!!!

I really enjoy slow burn RH's where there's no sexytime sharing. This series was wonderful!! I liked the MC and her harem and need more books similar to these. Any recs?
Princess J. Antoinette
I so love this series, it's hero's and the heroine is so badass!!! I can't wait for the next installment.

Hurry please Jackie May!!!!

Overall rating:

5*~ So Freaking Good!

Rhiannon Chillingworth
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Probably more like 3.5, but I'm rounding up to be nice.

This series has a light feel that isn't usually what I go for. It's just quite fluffy and everyone is so nice!

But there was progression on the relationship front, even if my two favourite characters are the two not in the harem, at least Illren has potential. Rook is too moody, Parker's too bland and Oliver is too nice!

If you want some light detective UF with slow burn RH then you could do a lot worse, but I don't think this series will ever
Danielle (Danniegurl)
Damn when I started this series I for some reason thought there would be more out. Unfortunately Ive caught up with the series and have no idea when the next one comes out.

This series is amazing, it is very telling vs showing but again it isnt too bad as there are moments we do get to experience. Wish we had more in-depth I sometimes want to see the events weve glossed over.

I am loving the Nora Jacobs series though, and all the men in her harem. Some arent event romantically involved with her
Heather Gilbert
Perfect - KU

This book dropped out of nowhere, catching me by surprise and making me have to quickly reread the other 2 first!! While Im not a fan of the long time between releases, I cant complain too much as the quality of these novels proves that tune is used to the fullest. Not only do I adore Nora Jacobs, I am quickly falling in love with her harem of supportive men - and those that have befriended her! If I could put 6 stars here, I would.

Pros:
- Nora: Her bada$$ persona comes from her
Ttwu
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
....

Nora was better in the first book than she is in this book. I feel that she was weak in this book she didn't know anything, she needed help for everything yet kept making these big decisions. I didn't like how she kept having people push her into making choices she wasn't ready for. (Parker especially ) And how many times does a person have to kidnap you, or try to kill you before you do something permanently to them? In the first book, heck, the second book too, Nora may not have liked it
Jeanny
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series. Its my guilty pleasure. ...more
Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*
3.5

Hard to put down once I started. I absolutely am enthralled with Illren and couldn't approve more. I usually wouldn't be for another new addition, but my eyes keep begging for him to pop up for more page-time. He steals the show, and most of the book really. Oliver has grown on me as sweet and video-game buddy perfection; their relationship is just so warm. Rook and Parker give the excited tingles, even if on Rook's side there are more issues with the territorial thing. Terrance is part of
Megan
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didnt like this book as much this time around. Nora was kind of annoying. Everything was all her fault. ...more
Jackie
May 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Generously giving this 3 stars.
I liked book 1 & 2 more than this one, enough to keep reading to book 3. Though I dont know what happened to put it into words, but this book totally lost my interest in continuing with the series (if it continues, since I havent seen a confirmation for a book 4). I think it may continue, since the RH is still sorta in limbo (or emotionally undefined yet) & theres unfinished business for the plot. The flow was more erratic than the first 2 books, & I
Alisha Thompson
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rather than writing a review for each book in this series Ill just post the same one for all three.

I have had this series on my TBR for a little while now and figured Ill get them out back to back.

This series is a slow burn paranormal crime suspense RH romance. (Loads of tags) some may say super slow because theres no sex scenes in any of the books so far, however I like the fact that its written this way because our heroine has such a traumatic past with men I dont think it would have been as
Kara
Dec 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Don't Bait Me (Nora Jacobs #3) begins developing into more of a reverse harem for the lovely Nora.

I dont read many reverse harem books (one man is too many for a woman!), and YMMV, but the guys chasing Nora are pretty cartoony, brooding caveman types. Well, I guess werewolves would be that way, and perhaps a vampire too. The fey guy isnt brooding, I guesshes kind of entertaining.

Anyway, they all start agreeing to share Nora, soewww for future books!

Nora herself is a bit cartoony - lots of powers
Mariela
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
We are back with Nora and the clan which has now grown. Parker, rook and Ollie have now moved in. Weve figured shes a siren and powerful but what Im not loving is the harem. This could have been a good book and Ive been reading hoping she picks just one guy and it hasnt happened and sadly the harem part just took away from the story. Hunters are out to kill the otherworlders and Nora is trying to figure out who. So much action and intense moments that are sadly ruined with her harem. This will ...more
Dallass
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kicking butt and taking names

Ive binge read the first three books in the series today, and Im still hooked enough to continue on to book 4. The characters are very personable, and watching Nora begin to understand her new reality is quite addictive.

The guys are still sassy and territorial, especially Rook, as they try to figure out their position in her life. T-Man is such a sweetie, and we finally figure out what Nicks deal is.

So much fun. Cant wait for Henry to get his a$$ kicked, especially
Sylvia McCullers
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series !

I so enjoyed this series especially this 3rd book . It answers questions the reader might have and is overall imaginative and engaging . I only have 1 point of contention and that point is why I gave the book a 4 🌟rating and not a five . Unfortunately this point is a pretty big spoiler so.... lets just say the answer is no . I'll leave the mystery to the readers .
Cindy
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sharing

Everyone wants a piece of Nora and I love the reasoning behind the harem. Though its hard to believe a wolf shifter could be happy sharing their mate, I like the idea.

Adding to the mix is Illren who makes Nora become his mistress. I am curious to see if she continues to gain men.
Tonya Martin-tucker
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh

So yeah , that was epic. Still havent chosen one, but how can she with what she is. This was amazing. The lengths and distances of this authors imagination is so out of this world. Im intrigued .
Ashley  Hayes
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a ride!

One of my favorite series! I cannot wait to see where it goes next. Nora is fast becoming my favorite heroine.
Trisha
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I love a slow burn series where nothing feels rushed or forced. This is an excellent series and highly recommend to anyone looking for a slow burn RH series.
Kayla
Ahhhh that was amazing! We got some answers to ongoing questions and Nora's relationships with the guys have progressed so much <3 I'll be re-reading this book again! Can't wait for the next~
AMO
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
This series started off well but....

Has become boring and predictable with the latest installment. The super slow burn aspect is tolerable but some of the men in her slow forming harem are not. The men in the book act more like stray pets than main characters which is disappointing. I loved the first book but books 2&3 have really been a let down. This book doesnt leave you with an big cliffhanger but it definitely leads you to another book. Sadly I wont be looking forward to the next one
Leslie
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I really connected with the story and the characters. I love this series and can't wait for more. A plus.
Himanshi
Jan 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: re-reads
Two less stars for the way Nora dealt with Henry (or rather how she didn't dealt with him). So disappointed! I remembered how at the starting of Don't Rush Me she took care of Xavier by siccing him on Cecile and kept asking myself, where is that girl? But maybe, she has always been like this. Maybe she likes others to take care of her problems, maybe she doesn't like getting her hands dirty. She kept saying, "Next time he does this, I'll kill him. Next time he does that, I'll kill him." Well, ...more

• Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • The Lost and the Chosen (The Lost Sentinel, #1)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)
  • Free Spirit (The Bound Spirit, #2)
  • Destined Darkness (Nephilim's Destiny, #1)
  • Destined Fire (Nephilim's Destiny, #3)
  • Crimes of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #3)
  • Destined Blood (Nephilim's Destiny, #2)
  • Destined Storm (Nephilim's Destiny, #4)
  • Gypsy Rising (All the Pretty Monsters, #5)
  • Smoke and Wishes (Best Wishes #1)
  • Vital Found (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #2)
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
Jackie May is a pseudonym for a husband and wife writing team. Josh and Kelly live outside Phoenix, Arizona with their four children and their cat, Mr. Darcy. Jackie May is their only daughter. (And she keeps asking for her cut of the profits since were using her name.) ...more

Nora Jacobs (4 books)
  • Don't Rush Me (Nora Jacobs, #1)
  • Don't Cheat Me (Nora Jacobs, #2)
  • Don't Tempt Me (Nora Jacobs #4)