Start by marking “Chaos & Love (Blood and Iron Warriors, #1)” as Want to Read:
Chaos & Love (Blood and Iron Warriors, #1)

Chaos & Love

(Blood and Iron Warriors #1)

Welcome to California University! Home of the Blood & Iron Warriors.

Dreams are made and broken in the highly competitive world of college sports and it’s no different here. So, what do you do when you fall in love in the spotlight?

Rayne: I've got a dance scholarship and a new life. I get to start over, be new, and leave behind the ugly of my life. I'm not letting
Paperback, First Edition, 370 pages
Published February 4th 2019 by Blood and Iron Entertainment, LLC (first published January 29th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Chaos & Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chaos & Love

Start your review of Chaos & Love (Blood and Iron Warriors, #1)
Heroesinbooks
Ana Laura
Of course I couldn't go another day without reading a ridiculous shit from another ZERO CHEATER. And there's no mistake my people. He wasn't drunk, he and zeroine were dating. And the most lame excuse the author gave ?! His roommate let the slut in !!!!! YES! WAS HIS ROOMMATE FAULT THAT HE COULDN'T KEEP HIS DICK IN HIS PANTS!!! How much RIDICULOUS these authors can be ?! Just one more author encouraging young women to allow themselves to be treated with disrespect. Just another author writing ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Tyler sees a beautiful barista at his campus' local coffeeshop, he can't get her out of his head even though she, GASP!, rejected his half-assed pick up line. It's not like Ty to obsess over one girl, no matter how beautiful, but there's something about her. So he sets about pursuing her, and eventually they start up a rather sweet, fun friendship. And along the way, his team make her one of them.

Rayne is pretty much all alone in the world, and it's made her really strong and independent.
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
First I have to say that when I saw this book cover and read the synopsis I knew right then and there that I had to read this book. It reminded me of being back in college and living the life watching and cheering on my best friend who was the Quarter Back. So I was like hell yes I want to read this one and let me tell you I was not disappointed I loved every moment of this book. You get so much from it not just the football aspect but the dance aspect as well as the actual college life of ...more
Kahea
***4 Stars***

Oh my. The angst got all kinds of real in this one, not that I didn’t see it coming, because I did, boy did I. But with the way things went down and that ending...let’s just say it’s a good thing I really did like the majority of the characters and am curious to see how things work out.

I liked Tyler and Rayne, I really did. Tyler is determined, hard working and pretty damn honest with himself and those around him with his goals and what he wants out of life at the moment. But some
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

So, I did something I never usually do. I picked back up a book that I initially set aside as a did not finish. Something called to me though and I had to give Chaos & Love another shot. I am glad I did because I ended up finishing it and now I want the next book sooner rather than later.

I will say that while I did pick it back up, the reason why I initially set it down was that it dragged on for a while,
dreamerinexile
Find love in chaos 10 gold plated stars

I am pretty sure this year will be known as the Year Of The Authors for me. I have already been introduced to so many new authors and Ms. Kenyon is the new member in my author hoarder. My hoarder heart is totally flipping over Chaos & Love and Ms. Kenyon's way of storytelling.

The story revolves around Rayne and Tyler. Two people from very different yet similar backgrounds. From the first words, 'Get out.', Ms. Kenyon sucked me in. Her back story on
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ?! I absolutely CANNOT believe this is Kat Kenyon's debut book, as I'm 100% hooked, but mad as hell on the other as well! Rayne is a young woman who hasn't had an easy go of it in life, and yet, she's a great girl, who everyone tends to like from the beginning. So when she gets to her new college, she's basically adopted by their football team, and those boys had me rolling in laughter with their antics, and falling in love by their protectiveness. However, there's ...more
Kari Hansen
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ty is determined to take full advantage of the opportunity to further his football career. He is feeling the pressure from everyone around him to succeed and at times finds it overwhelming. He has a lot to deal with and Rayne is the one person that brings light to his world.

Rayne is attending college on a dance scholarship and she is under an incredible amount of pressure herself. She is strong and determined to handle whatever life throws at her with the support of those around her.

Ty and Rayne
Gwen Shafer
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin with this book this storyline? First one I have read by this author and I am in love with her writing. I was in the edge of my seat wanting to know what was going to happen next. Non stop page turning storyline with absolutely amazing characters. The ending I wanted to know my kindle. I have to have the next one. Rayne's character is amazing. She is so strong lovable and determined. I absolutely love how she gets along with all the players and how she stays strong through ...more
Beth
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
newbie author to me, only 2 books out by this author ..this came out Jan 2019!! i know i won this in a giveaway ... was it from Kat? no signature in the front??! drawing a blank??! i love hand held books ...usually read e-books, fun doing this kind of read. makes me happy. love finding new authors to me ... so awesome!! love, drama, and heartbreak. college romance. not my normal genre or age group, but fun all the same!! can't wait to see how the story go ... cliffhanger, but it doesn't bug me. ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rayne and Tyler’s story is a beautifully written unique story, which has these two characters growing within their relationship, to falling in love, and learning from the mistakes they make along the way. I loved these characters, but the same can be said for all of the amazing secondary characters as well. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I cannot wait to read more of this talented authors’ work. I will certainly be adding her to my favorites and 1-click lists ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this story and characters right from the start. It takes you for a roller coaster of a ride! Ty is sweet, protective and just all around great even with his problems. Rayne is smart and so strong! I'd love to hand with both of them! Their story is beautiful and I enjoyed watching them let go and fall.
E&A Book
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was perfect. I was all in from the first until the last page. It had everything drama, love, and heartbreak. It was exactly what you would want out of a college romance, even though the ending left me wanting to throw my kindle. I can't wait to see how the story or series ends.
Lisa
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent debut novel. I was hooked and am now desperately waiting for the subsequent novels.
Autumn Bryant
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was perfect. I was all in from the first until the last page. It had everything drama, love, and heartbreak. It was exactly what you would want out of a college romance, even though the ending left my heart in pieces. I can't wait to see how this story or series ends.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this story seems like what most kids go through now , if they at sports it seems they can't live a life away from it but these two are determined to make it all work in their relationship.
Bec
Aug 07, 2019 rated it liked it
I love how the heroine was when we first meet her. She is optimistic, looking forward to being away from her toxic mum and finally doing something for herself. She works in a sports center and meets many athletes. She seems well adjusted and motivated. She has a stalker and spends a lot of energy trying to get the college to support her against the ex boyfriend.

The hero enters and well, he is a mess. I can't understand how messed up his thinking is. How he let's everything overwhelm him and
Rachel
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sandra
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book took me by surprise. Just. Wow. I’m right now trying to jump off the emotional rollercoaster that is Chaos and Love, and let me tell you, it isn’t easy. If you’re looking for a book that checks all the angst boxes without seeming too insanely dramatic this is the book for you. In the vein of Anna Todd and Jamie McGuire, Kat Kenyon delivers an intense story about dedicated athletes, dysfunctional families, and a first love that will break your heart.

There are many things that really
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
WOW!!!! What a debut!!!!

If someone had told me prior to reading CHAOS & LOVE that this was Kat Kenyon's debut novel, I would have said "NO WAY!!" From the very first page through to the final one, Ms Kenyon had me completely spellbound. She not only made me fall head over heels for the two main characters, but also for all of their friends.

This is the story of Rayne and Tyler, she a ballerina and he a football player - that's where the stereotypical cliches end. This story is quite simply
Vicki Wilson
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this book we meet Tyler and Rayne two college students with nothing in common.
Tyler is a football player with privilege, the world is his oyster or so it would seem. With a crippling need to be perfect to please his demanding father he doesn’t have time for love.
Rayne is not so privileged, a scholarship student with a passion for dance. She’s easy to trust but with her background she doesn’t have time for chaos.
Becoming fast friends, with severe and intense sexual chemistry they keep it to
Becky Baldridge
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let me start with the fact that I did not know this was a debut novel, and after reading it, still wouldn't have guessed it. This book has the feel of a well seasoned author. It's full of well-rounded and vivid details that pulled me right into the lives of these characters. The story is emotional, and it does get dark which certainly pulls at the heartstrings, so yes, it is angsty, but it's not all heartache and angst - the story does have its lighter moments. The characters are wonderfully ...more
Julie
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
An entertaining read!
Ty has a full plate and is determined to take full advantage this year at college to further his football career. He feels pressure all around, from his family especially to succeed and finds relief from his friends and Rayne, she has found away it seems to lighten his load and brighten his whole world.
Rayne has a heavy load herself. She has a scholarship and is studying dance. But Rayne has decided she can do this and is determined to work as hard as she can with the
Emma Johnston
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ebonie
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the most painfully passionate books I’ve ever read.

This book had it all: drama, passion, pain, love, hate, and everything in between. It seriously left me feeling emotionally spent - but wanting more. Rayne and Tyler’s story is intense on its own, but add in their family dynamics and being star athletes at their university, and things are even more complex than they seem. I went through a whole range of emotions while devouring this book, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
I Dont Get Sundays
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Rayne and Tyler are two very alike and different people. They are both under so much pressure, yet only one of them isn't having an issue with the amount that is placed on the shoulders of themselves. There's a lot of drama, a lot of crying, and a lot of mistruths. I am hoping that Tyler can redeem himself in the second book because there is no way that I would forgive him if I was Rayne from his actions. Thankfully Rayne has a core group of support and she will be able to get past all the drama ...more
Dawn
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rayne and Tyler had intense chemistry, and I was rooting for them to be together from the start.
However, not everything was plain sailing when they did, because other people didn’t want it to happen, and caused a lot of grief between them.
This broke my heart.

I’ll also say that this isn’t usually the trope I would read because it’s out of my comfort zone, but I’m so glad I did.

Now I need book 2!!
Krista
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I need the next book STAT!!!!!! I don't think I've read a book where I wanted to throat punch so many people over and over and over!! From Tyler's dad to Gabe to Shaye to Wyatt and even Tyler! I really loved the dynamic between Rayne and the team and how quickly they took her in and became family. For someone like Rayne that means so much! The characters are are so well written and you're emotions will be everywhere!! But serioulsy, I need the next book ..... like yesterday!
K.S. Rochell
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was Utterly addictive! Kat Words are my Kryptonite. This book is hands down one of the best reads of 2019!

“It was Raw, intense, Riveting and oh so addicting
This intoxicating, sports romances was full of friendship, love, and challenges.

“It's was exquisitely written this delectable romance sucked me in and cast a spell on me their is no going back and that ending Wrecked me I can’t wait for more of this series!!

“ 5 Stars!”

• The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • Horse's Bride (Devil's Riot MC #1)
  • Splintered Hearts: Brook & Tanner's Story
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • Forget Me Not
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Rejected (Wolves of Black Bird, #1)
  • Jack & Sadie
  • Downfall (Kingdoms of Sin, #1)
  • Tess, Property of Blaze (Blood Brothers MC #5
  • The Truth about Heartbreak
  • Hammer: An Evil Dead MC Story
  • The Fadeaway (Smart Jocks, #2)
  • A Deal With The Devil 2
  • A Deal With The Devil
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
I've had a lot of different professions, but writing is something that makes me truly happy.

Please understand...my books aren't safe. If you are looking for things to always go right, or for a read with nothing emotionally challenging. I'm not the author for you.

Blood and Iron Warriors (3 books)
  • Pain & Redemption (Blood and Iron Warriors, #2)
  • Lies and Devotion (Blood and Iron Warriors #3)