Start by marking “Love at Long Last (Trillium Creek, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love at Long Last (Trillium Creek, #2)

Love at Long Last

(Trillium Creek #2)

Silas had always expected to find his fated mate early in life, like most pack leaders do. But as he nears his fortieth birthday, still single, he begins to accept that maybe he’s not meant to have a mate after all. When he finds an intruder in his territory, a young cop who smells human but also like everything he’s longed for, Silas can’t help but feel a spark of hope. C ...more
Published January 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Love at Long Last, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love at Long Last

Shin Mon Thway
Fun, short read but nothing spectacular or outstanding except delicious daddy kink. I like the idea of someone of shifter descent living as a human without knowing he has shifter genes for all his life .. until he met his mate. It was sweet and fun and sexy. Looking forward to the next book in the series because I really need to know how some of the conflicts will be solved.

3.25 I need a Daddy Wolf stars

⭐⭐⭐✨
Barbara➰
Any MM reader who loves the MF author, Alexa Riley, will like this book. It reminded me so much of their work...hot, dirty-talking, alpha daddy with a timid, shy and beaten down virgin.

I loved Silas for the most part. I did want him to just claim Cory and quit giving him so many choices though. I found Cory to be "flat" in the beginning. He had no "voice" in my head...just very monotone. I think it was lacking some of his emotions. He did grow on me as it went along.

But what happened to Cory's u
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I'm digging this series. I've been in a huge reading slump on top of an overall life slump, so sexy, uncomplicated stories featuring shifters, mpreg, and HEAs are what the doctor ordered (not literally, but you know what I mean).

This book is about the pack alpha and an innocent human hybrid who can't wait to be knotted. The runaway plot went nowhere, and some of the dialogue is beyond cheesy, but there's lot of wolfy sex and it's an easy read.
Deborah
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5*

This is a cute shifter mpreg romance.

Silas is the alpha of the Trillium pack. He’s nearly forty and has yet to meet his mate. While he’s a great alpha and loves seeing his pack members happy he does yearn for more.
More finally comes in the form of Cory. Cory is a policeman from a family of shifter haters so it’s not the easiest situation for Silas.

I love Silas. I was unsure about Cory for most of the first half of the book but I gradually warmed to him. This is an ongoing series so certain t
Rachel Emily
Look at all these glorious tags! DADDY kink, first time romance, age gap romance, mpreg!

I'm so, so happy Silvia Violet has found her way into omegaverse mpreg! She's so great at writing sexy romance usually with a side of kink and age gap already, so add in my absolute favorite trope of the moment (more like, of the last couple of years) and this series is going to be such a winner!

We first met Silas back in the short novella that was originally a freebie release, and I knew from that story tha
Len Evans Jr
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked Silas and Cory a lot. The story was beuatifully written and full of so many interesting people. I really thought that the authors idea that when any "human" who had even a small amount of shifter DNA met their fated mate the more dominant shifter DNA would express itself and the would become a full shifter was something that was unique and that I had never encountered before. This was a very interesting and fun read. One heads up for people not into Daddy/boy play there a moderate ...more
~Volha~
** 3.75 stars **

I liked this book because it was cute, steamy and had great range of characters. It's my first time reading anything by Ms Violet, and her writing style is easy to read, her characters are well-rounded, and her intimate scenes are numerous and are very raunchy. I enjoyed that too!

I liked Silas as alpha. He was kindhearted but with backbone. He created safe space for his pack, he is well respected by his pack mates. Cory is a young man who is mentally abused by his extensive fami
Erica 📚♋️✨🌸
THIS BOOK WAS SO GOOD I LOVED IT SO MUCH 🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍

Okay before i start this review i just want to say i haven’t read a whole lot of m/m shifter books but the ones i have read i liked but not loved so i had pretty low expectations going into this. But OMG this was probably the best i ever read i loved every character introduced especially the two main characters Silas and Cory. The age difference in this book didn’t make me uncomfortable as i thought it would i still thought they were so perfect fo
Joyfully Jay
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Love at Long Last kicks off Silvia Violet’s new Trillium Creek series. One of the things I really look for in a paranormal series is good world building and I think Violet has done a nice job of that here. She finds a good balance between keeping to the general omegaverse themes, while at the same time adding some creative elements that add a bit of a twist. Things are nicely laid out in this story, giving us a chance to meet the pack and learn more about the shi
Lelyana
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it

This is actually cute, but I had a problem with Cory. As a cop, he doesn't act like a cop at all, he's weak, boneless and just like some weak omegas who really need protector.
There's also a Daddy kink (?) that the author didn't really touch the point of this kink. For a Daddy, Silas has no daddy power over his boy.
This is a little confusing read for me. I wanted to love it, but I can't. Cory and Silas both are too mediocre and their chemistry wasn't really there.
I think this was okay, not very
Tammy
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Serena Yates
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
After reading the very entertaining prequel to this series (‘Love at Lupine Bakery’) a while ago, I was curious to find out what the first full novel in the ‘Trillium Creek’ series would be like. I am happy to report that it did not disappoint. Set in the fictional small town of Emsworth, Virginia, where the Trillium Creek pack is the local shifter group in charge, this second story focuses on Silas, the pack alpha, and his unexpected thought-to-be-human mate, Cory. There are all kinds of compli ...more
Jess A Jaye
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love at Long Last was just what I was looking for to help beat the January blues. It included two of my favourite tropes - Daddy kink and mpreg. Yay!!
Cory is a younger guy (and a virgin whoop whoop!) who didn't know that his shifter side existed. That is until he met older alpha wolf pack leader Silas.
When these two first meet the connection is instant they try to resist at first but their inner wolves know what they are to each other - fated mates!! And you know what happens with fated mates -
K.M. Neuhold
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

This book was So, SO good! Excellent story, not sex, and daddy kink. What more could anyone want? Can't wait for more in This series!
Addicted2M/M
Hot sex, but I did not feel the emotional connection between Silas & Cory. I am interested in Ryker and Brett's story, so hopefully they are next.
Lily
DNF 41%. I loved the prequel, but I could not get through this book. First off I was not into the Daddy-Boy sex play. Second I thought the wolf shifter racism was layered on a little too thick. And third the plot was way too simple and predictable. So I really didn't have a lure to keep me going. Disappointment.
Steph ☀️
Mar 11, 2019 rated it did not like it

Yeah, this story seemed predictable, had no chemistry between the two MCs and felt too rushed. Basically it was very boring and I ended up skimming most of the book. I kept on hoping it would get better, but unfortunately that was not in the cards for me. Now, this might be a just me thing, so there’s that.
Diane Dannenfeldt
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay I need the next book ASAP. I see a big battle brewing on the horizon between the Trillium Creek pack (good guys) & the Oaklawn pack (bad guys). Cory is a police officer who is the nephew of the Chief, who is a nasty piece of work. He is sent to investigate the disappearance of a "boy", who is actually an omega from the Oaklawn pack. Turns out that the Oaklawn alpha is using the omegas to get an heir. Some of them have escaped and are being hidden by the Swannanoa pack (more good guys). ...more
Mike
Little ridden cop and the big, not-bad, but definitely lovingly kinky Daddy wolf

Omegaverse shifter mpreg smut with plenty of heat and a bit of loving Daddy kink

This alpha/beta/omega (a-b-o) story was a little different than most omegaverse fare, as it featured shifters, including human hybrids, and even more knotting/slick-omega-in-heat smut along with usual mpreg and alpha/omega dynamics. Add in insta/fated mate and some loving Daddy kink and this story is even steamier than most while still re
SMJC
Jan 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
My first read by this author

And I don’t think I’ll be reading more books by her. Sorry ! I enjoyed the fact that there were minimal typos, always a good thing. That’s kinda where it ends for me. I felt like the connection between the two main characters wasn’t there. Their dialogue didn’t just flow, it’s hard to explain. It was especially bad during the sex scenes. Although there are quite a few mentions of Daddy play, it doesn’t even come close to that, it’s really just a word they used. Almos
Mrs.V
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great start to this new series!
I must admit that I am fairly new to the shifter trope, but I loved the Trillium pack.
Silas is the pack's alpha leader and has been waiting years to find his fated mate. Cory is a police officer raised by his very conservative family to think he's completely human and that shifters are evil. As soon as they meet, both looking for a missing boy, (who is actually an omega escaping from an abusive pack) the mate bonds pulls them together, and an unexpected preg
ML
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story

I’m a big fan of fated mates. This is one of the best I’ve read! Love this universe Silvia has created here and am super excited for the next book in the series.
Xanthe
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great new series from Silvia Violet, really looking forward to seeing this pack develop.
Silas is the alpha of the Trillium pack and has been awaiting his fated mate for years. Unexpectedly he runs across a human on their land but feels a pull towards the man. Cory doesn't understand what he's feeling for the shifter, especially with his family telling him how dangerous they are for his whole life. The two men come together to help find a missing omega but what happens will change both of thei
Vivi
4 stars!

I really enjoyed this book! ♥

It was a quick read and a pretty simple story featuring the Romance between Cory , a human and Silas , an Alpha Shifter... BUT I still Liked it a Lot!

This had all the things that I Love in Shifters Romances: There's Fated Mates, the Mating bond, the sense of belonging that exists in a Pack; Love; protectiveness and pregnancies.

Also, this was a pretty 🔥HOT🔥 read! There's a Age gap (and a all Daddy kink!) and there's fricking knotting. The attraction is imme
Amanda
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have been looking forward to this book since the short story/prequel to the Trillium Creek series, Love at Lupine Bakery, and Silas and Cory did not disappoint! Silas is the older alpha of the pack and has started to give up hope of finding his fated mate. Until he meets Cory, a cop from a family who has always taught him that shifters are evil. So you can imagine things might not be quite so easy, right?

I love, love, love the relationship Silas and Cory fall into, and I think the daddy kink w
The Critic
Jan 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
Too cliché, too déjà-vu, too boring ... Although I like younger/older relationships in books ... I couldn't help but to think that this book is written by an amateur. Needless to say that I dropped it helfway. I tried to put up with the spinelessness of the storyline and the immature dialogues, and failed. I had the feeling that the author wanted to write a werewolf story without having taken the time to read original werewolf stories, all this seems to be baked in a rusty oven.

1 * star because
Denise GremoryKohta
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this!

This is how you set a series up. While the main story is about Silas and Cory, you see what will be ongoing conflicts throughout the series. You also see if can make a good guess about who will be getting one. In fact I am pretty sure who the next book is about, even the one we haven't met.
Emma Burbidge
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shifter love
This is the first book in what looks to be a promising new series by Silvia Violet. Recommended for all lovers of MPreg.

It starts with Silas, the alpha of the Trillium Creek Pack finding rookie police officer Cory searching for a missing boy in a cave on land belonging to Silas' pack. The young man he believes to be a trespasser turns out to be something more as the two men catch each other's scents. Could Cory be more than human? His family has secrets concealed by long-held grudges
Sharon Dunn
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot shifters and extremely hot mating!!
Terri
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Silas is the progressive alpha of a pack full of wonderful shifters. When he meets Cory and realizes that this human is his mate, Silas strives for the patience to let Cory make the choice to be with him of his own free will. Cory was raised by a pretty horrible family, so he has a difficult time believing that Silas and his pack would really be able to love and take care of him. The prospect makes him hopeful, and his feelings for Silas continue to grow beyond the mate bond.
This was a very swee
« previous 1 3 next »

• Under His Care (Hybrid Heat #1)
  • Chasing His Cottontail (Hoppity Shifters, #1)
  • Open Mind (Kink Chronicles, #1)
  • A Family with His Werewolf Mate (Lone Wolf Pack #4)
  • Claimed by Two Bears (Bear Mountain #2)
  • Sūnder  (Darksoul, #1)
  • Ben (The Atherton Pack #2)
  • Changed: Mated to the Alien Alpha (The Omega Colony, #1)
  • The Degan Paradox  (Galactic Conspiracies #3)
  • Bond (Forbidden Desires, #2)
  • Roommates
  • Stay (Working Out the Kinks, #1)
  • Teddy and His Bear (Oh My!, #1)
  • His Heart Belongs to Daddy
  • Iron Dragon's Thief
  • Omega's Winter Baby
  • The Selkie Prince's Fated Mate (The Royal Alphas #1)
  • Mikhail & Jace (Forever Mates #1)
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia's stories include sizzling contemporaries, paranormals, and historicals. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long walks ...more

Trillium Creek (4 books)
  • Love at Lupine Bakery (Trillium Creek, #1)
  • Love Times Three (Trillium Creek, #3)
  • Love Someone Like Me