Start by marking “The Chosen (Knight's Academy #3)” as Want to Read:
The Chosen (Knight's Academy #3)

The Chosen (Knight's Academy #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Still reeling from her grandmother’s death, Myka William’s has been chosen to rule her pack, but she isn’t sure she wants the job. It comes with an unwanted fiancé and vampires who are still hunting them down. Running away has always been her go-to answer, but Myka’s finally found what she’s been looking for—home. Running is no longer an option.

As the last female alpha in
Kindle Edition
Published February 19th 2019 by Clean Reads

To ask other readers questions about The Chosen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Chosen

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Chosen (Knight's Academy #3)
Tabitha Caplinger
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series, and The Chosen may just be my favorite installment so far. Relationships are developing further, the stakes are getting higher, Preston is still horrible, and some characters may not be what they seem at first. (You just can't trust some people.)

Overall this is a super fun and fast read that I just can't help but enjoy. I can't wait for the next book!
Emerald Barnes
Jan 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Jul 22, 2019
April
added it
Aug 27, 2019
Emerald Barnes resides in a small town in Mississippi and has the accent to prove it. She’s an auntie, a youth leader, a little bit of a nerd, a reader, a writer, and a family-oriented person. God is number One in her life, and she thanks Him continuously for His love and favor.

​She’s also addicted to tv and binge-watching shows, and she has a thing for superheroes.

News & Interviews