Start by marking “Dream Reunion (Dream, #6)” as Want to Read:
Dream Reunion (Dream, #6)

Dream Reunion

(Dream #6)

"I wish someone - my mother, my husband, anybody - would really let me have it, instead of telling me everything's not my fault when it obviously is..."

Sara's seen the cost of interfering in other people's dreams firsthand; it's measured in ruined lives and cemetery plots.

When her supernatural dreams start up again, Sara is faced with problem after problem. And the only
Published (first published December 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Dream Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Reunion

Sheila
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
J.J. DiBenedetto creates a wonderful sense of real world relationships in his Dream series, with characters that love and care for each other, marry, give birth, struggle with finances, jobs and commitments, and... Well, then there’s his equally wonderfully created, slightly paranormal world as well, where a generous doctor called Sara shares other people’s dreams and struggles with the morality of interfering in the name of giving help. Of course, in book 5 of this series, the moral and paranor ...more
Sabrina Devonshire
This is the first book I've read by this author, but it definitely won't be the last.

Just days before Sara plans to leave for a ten-year class reunion, she begins seeing inside peoples' dreams. Some of the dreams she's witnessing are those of classmates she's about to be reunited with. There's never a dull moment in Sara's house with five kids, a hard-to-manage medical practice and friends and family dropping in at regular intervals.

I loved Sara's voice - she speaks to the reader in a conversa
Christoph Fischer
"Dream Reunion" by J.J. DiBenedetto depicts the life of Sara during the two months following 9/11. She is a doctor in Arlington, Virginia, has a family and she has the ability to see other people's dreams.
I came late into the series and guess the concept has been explored to some extent in the previous instalments. This book however reads perfectly fine as a stand alone.
From student to professional, the series has followed Sara and her personal growth and her supernatural power.
This book is dea
Lauren
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this series is quite entertaining and unique but does need to be read in order for better understanding. In this book we follow Sara and her husband after giving birth to her son. We get to take part in their College reunion. Of course Sara is faced with another nightmare and has to choose how to handle it. The only part of the story that I really disliked was her constant fear and almost hate of law enforcement. I realized it there are people out there with bad experiences but I hate how promin ...more
Alyssa
I have continued to thoroughly enjoy this series. Although, this book did leave me a little sad because Sara didn't get quite the resolution that she really wanted.

She dreams that one of her friends from college is planning to burn down his business, but she can't figure out who or what she can do to stop it from happening. I think she struggled a lot with her conscience in this book, both because of who she discovers the dreams are from and because of what she has to do to "help" him with his p
Juyey
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great book, it was nice to see some old characters again and see where they are in their lives. Curious to see what Ben has in mind for Sara and Brian, I don't have the next book yet -I NEED THAT BOOK!
Rikki
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every book in this series so far has been unique, and this one is no different. Sara goes to college for her 10 year reunion, and ends up trying to figure out who she is dreaming about in order to help him. A page turner and fantastic book.
Niki Driscoll
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
I love that the author used a notable time to make this story feel more real. Since Sara's husband works at the pentagon it is only natural that the 9-11 tragedy was made reference too. The after affects of this disaster are playing havoc with the woman of Sara's family as they dream about the people they know or have met. Its time for a school reunion and Sara is drawn into a dream about arson and is at a loss to stop it from happening. The gift of the seeing dreams have always taken a tole on ...more
Mary
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sarah and Brian's lives are progressing and believe it or not, it is time for Sarah's 10 year college reunion. She is excited to reunite with all of her old friends. Only, once again, Sarah's dreams predict the future of one of her classmates, someone who has gotten himself into a lot of trouble and Sarah believes she is the only one who can help. The mystery is, which one of her classmates is the one who needs the help so desperately and how will she be able to come to someone's rescue without ...more
Julianne Redmon
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Again a completely original story in a series. I love that this is the 6th book in the series and that there is absolutely nothing formulaic about the story!

The only thing that is the same is that Sara has the dreams and everyone comes together again to help her figure out how to deal with it. I really like how Sara has gained confidence moving through her dreams and is guiding Steffy through it all now. It is obvious she has grown in her abilities over the course of the series.

Again moving bet
Perry Martin
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This newest audiobook version of this series is a great addition to the series. Elizabeth Klett is the newest narrator for this series and doesn't miss a beat. Having listened to all the audio versions of this series Elizabeth has the sound of Sara and her friends and family down as if she has been the narrator from book one. This book takes us deeper into the mental frustration Sara has with her dreams and seeing things she doesn't want to see. Sara has come to grips with her gift and even sees ...more
Karlee
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Sara gets a notice for her college ten year reunion, she starts getting dreams about someone familiar wanting to burn down their business for the insurance money. She recognized the guys voice just couldn't place where she knows him from. When Sara, Brian, two of their kids Lizzie and Grace and her best friend Beth drive to the reunion; Sara, Brian and Beth try to plan to see who the guy is. When they run into Sara's ex and friend she hasn't talked to in ten years, Joe, and his wife Bonnie, ...more
Renee Meland
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dream Reunion takes us into the life of Sara, a woman who can see into other people's dreams. I was thrilled to find out that it was written in first person. Though the dream part was interesting, I felt more emotionally involved with Sara's family life. The author did a great job making each character a full-fledged human being with real, every day problems that we can all relate to. Sara was not only a powerful woman who had an extraordinary gift, she was also a wife who felt guilty for yellin ...more
Sherri Malia
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another non-stop, can’t put down book!!!
While reading this series, I have started to feel as if I’m part of the family. Sara is not preparing for her 10 year college reunion and is having dreams again. This time it’s someone she feels she knows only can’t see their face. Will they commit the crime they are thinking of?? She must figure out who she is dreaming with before she can try to help. I love that Brian and the children are still active in the story as well as Laurie. This still has that f
Marissa
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kindle Copy for Review
In book 6, Sara still dreams of Lydia whom she killed or else be killed. She and her husband are struggling with a new baby and trying to keep themselves from being in too much debt.
As their college reunion is approaching, she finds herself dreaming about one of her classmates who is in financial debt. She sees him setting his business on fire with gasoline but she can not remember who he is until the reunion.
Sara has vowed not to interfere in people’s dreams but her consci
Raquel Auriemma
Dec 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adore this series. There is no other way for me to say it than that. JJ DiBenedetto created a character, Sara, that is unlike any other. And as he takes us through her life, you really feel like you know her. This is unlike anything else you've ever read and it is so well written that you'll be wondering how you didn't discover it sooner.
Stephen Walton
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good tale by JJD. With plenty of different stories running along side each other it's nigh impossible to lose interest in Sara and her wooly headed thinking. A really enjoyable book which is also a stand alone as well as part of the series. Definitely one to read and feel part of Sara's family.
InD'tale Magazine
Fans of Mr. DiBenedetto’s Dream Series will enjoy this read and catching up with Sarah, Brian and other characters from the previous novels.

Read full review in the 2014 June/July Double Issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Marie
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is book number 6 and I think they just get better and better..characters have developed more, storylines continue to build, and I am hooked on all the twists and turns...never a dull moment in this series..read alone or in a row, it's all good !
Boneist
So-so; there wasn't much in the way of mystery here; the characters felt much less in-depth; perhaps because we know them so well now?
Angela Caito
  • Demon Kin: A SoulTracker Novel #2: A DarkWorld Series
  • Comptia Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: Sy0-301 Study Guide
  • At Odds with Destiny
  • Clutch
  • Blue Blood for Life (My Blood Runs Blue, #2)
  • Buddy Carruthers, Wide Receiver (First and Ten #2)
  • The Keepers
  • Athena's Daughter
  • The Frenchman
  • Dragon Wife (Dragon Clan #1)
  • Mad for the Marquess (Reluctant Hearts #1)
  • Saying I Do (Stewart Island, #8)
  • My Impending Death
  • Knavery (Ripple, #6)
  • Fried Pickles and the Fuzz
  • Read Me Dead
  • Chasing Someday (Chasing Tomorrow #1)
  • Down & Out (Desert Winds #1)
J.J. (James) DiBenedetto was born in Yonkers, New York. He attended Case Western Reserve university, where as his classmates can attest, he was a complete nerd. Very little has changed since then.

He currently lives in Arlington, Virginia with his beautiful wife and their cat (who has thoroughly trained them both). When he's not writing, James works in the direct marketing field, enjoys the opera,

Dream (10 books)
  • Dream Student (Dream, #1)
  • Dream Doctor (Dream, #2)
  • Dream Child (Dream, #3)
  • Dream Family (Dream, #4)
  • Waking Dream (Dream, #5)
  • Dream Home (Dream, #7)
  • Dream Vacation (Dream, #8)
  • Fever Dream (Dream, #9)
  • Dream Wedding (Dream, #10)